I'm so sick of the 'free Palestine' ppl and antisemitism lectures in the news!

I warned after the Iranian takeover of our embassy to zero out Mohammedan immigration. Too late, once they each a certain percentage, trouble always follows. We have 1000+ years of history to back me up on this.

I warned after the Iranian takeover of our embassy to zero out Mohammedan immigration. Too late, once they each a certain percentage, trouble always follows. We have 1000+ years of history to back me up on this.
Soon the Palestinian democrats in the US will be digging tunnels and lobbing rockets into Red states.

It's how they roll.

They already murdered Bobby Kennedy

The Mexicans and Central Americans are Christian. We can get along with them.

Muslims belong to a religion that is destructive to the soul. Their version of martyrdom is suicide and murder. They kill girls who are raped. They toss gays off of roof tops.

The Mexicans and Central Americans are Christian. We can get along with them.

Muslims belong to a religion that is destructive to the soul. Their version of martyrdom is suicide and murder. They kill girls who are raped. They toss gays off of roof tops.
It is not just a religion thing. The Drug Cartels only care about money and they will rape, exploit, enslave or kill anyone to get it.

Seems reasonable and moderate .
But have you got any good grounds for disliking them ?

One or two minor foibles but they can be ironed out later .

Both sides want ppl to bend over backwards for their cause. How about NO. Both sides can F off.

I don't like the idea of differences being sorted out in that way .
Most undignified .

Your other idea is crude and rude .

Yes, the committed to that for the primaries.

Yeah ... how's that going? From earlier this month:

Muslim Americans who soured on Biden see Israel aid package as further betrayal

WASHINGTON — "Outraged," "point of no return" and "absolute disaster" are how some Muslim American organizers have described their reactions to an aid package for Israel that is making its way through Congress for President Joe Biden to sign into law.

Many Muslim Americans were already furious with the Biden administration over its handling of the Israel-Hamas war, with activists organizing Democrats to vote “uncommitted" rather than support the president in some state primaries this year.

For several activists and leaders of prominent Muslim American organizations, Biden's support for $26 billion in aid for Israel reaffirms their view about November's election: They cannot back Biden for a second term.
If Biden signs an Israel aid package, as he intends to, "that heartless decision could mark the point of no return for what remains of the White House’s relationship with the American Muslim community and other Americans opposed to the genocide in Gaza," said Council on American-Islamic Relations' government affairs director Robert McCaw in a statement.

“The administration is already at its lowest point in its relationship with the American Muslim community,” McCaw said.

Yeah ... how's that going? From earlier this month:

Again, they can vote for Biden who does some things they dislike or they can vote for Trump who would be 100% behind Israel giving them more aide and more weapons and who just might try to ban them from coming to our country again.

Maybe some will sit it out, but the stark difference between Trump and Biden in this area are not a simple thing.

For someone like me who's main concern is our fiscal policies, there is little to no difference in the two sides, so I can easily vote for the LP candidate. Not sure the Muslims will do so in the numbers you are hoping for

Again, they can vote for Biden who does some things they dislike or they can vote for Trump who would be 100% behind Israel giving them more aide and more weapons and who just might try to ban them from coming to our country again.

Maybe some will sit it out, but the stark difference between Trump and Biden in this area are not a simple thing.

For someone like me who's main concern is our fiscal policies, there is little to no difference in the two sides, so I can easily vote for the LP candidate. Not sure the Muslims will do so in the numbers you are hoping for
Or vote uncommitted or vote for another candidate, like Kennedy. They are clearly saying they've been betrayed by Biden -- and this is in a key swing state where muslim votes are needed. Cheers!

Or vote uncommitted or vote for another candidate, like Kennedy. They are clearly saying they've been betrayed by Biden -- and this is in a key swing state where muslim votes are needed. Cheers!

they might. If that is what you are resting your hopes upon, good luck to you.

they might. If that is what you are resting your hopes upon, good luck to you.
It's pretty easy picking up on the trends and patterns of the muslim voters ... and now they vociferously demonstrate anger and betrayal. Doesn't take a rocket scientist.

Thanks though .. cheers!

You have all of Europe to back you up on this.

Bidwn, well his habdlers have a problem

Whether to offend the Muzzies or Jews.

Funny actually

Forum List

Back