I'm officially a Democrat

I officially left the Democrat Party around 1998, or so.

That's when I left. The machinations of the Clinton machine around the Lewinsky scandal was it for me. I ran, and never looked back.

You couldn’t stand the machinations of the machine?

Cool story.

You are so averse to scandal and dishonesty that you fiercely embrace Trump.

Perfectly sensible.

Oh no I expect scandal and some level of dishonesty in politics.

It was the rank hypocrisy and the flaunting of it that did me in. And guess what. Leftists have not changed one iota.

You don’t see rank hypocrisy when it comes to Trump, right?

Every single Democrat on here is to the far left.

There are no far left Republicans.

No they are all RWN cases. They want to do away with the 1st amendment and only have the 2nd. They want a theocracy and Trump is their god, just like NK and Russia, Putin has a calendar, will Trump get one?
The people who hate you the most are center left and we will destroy you because we actually DO hate you. We are not Flake or Graham. You ARE the enemy to us. If I see a female incel and her bitch boys “protesting” in my area they will all be knocked out cold with internal bleeding from their brains.

You retards aren’t happy just to be the dominant voice in the schools and the media, no, you just had to destroy the right minority and the moderates who used to keep you in check. And now your monopoly on those fields and many more threatens to destroy everything people with our mindset created. You aren’t worthy to be spit on by the creators of western political philosophy.

Instead of threatening violence, why don't you start explaining whatever you feel ails you so much. What in the schools and the media ails you? You have the same voice as everyone else does in this 320+ million country. You have the modern-day equivalent of pen and paper right here on USMB. Why don't you use it to explain your ideas to the public and why they would be better for us. You have a forum right here.

The problem with you right-wingers is that you will not come out and engage with the rest of your fellow Americans. No. We are not coming to you. You come to us and make your case. Remember that the U.S. belongs to all of us, regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, and ethnic origin.

:puhleeze: .. what a load of crap...

Because you are too gutless to make your case to your fellow Americans based on the facts? We are a huge country. Make your case for your ideas in front of all of us.

Eh, I've read plenty of your posts.. reason, logic and understanding is rarely included..

People who say they're now a liberal instead of a conservative were never conservative to begin with. That's what gives this thread away. Nobody goes back after they take the red pill. Haven't you seen the matrix?

No they are all RWN cases. They want to do away with the 1st amendment and only have the 2nd. They want a theocracy and Trump is their god, just like NK and Russia, Putin has a calendar, will Trump get one?
The people who hate you the most are center left and we will destroy you because we actually DO hate you. We are not Flake or Graham. You ARE the enemy to us. If I see a female incel and her bitch boys “protesting” in my area they will all be knocked out cold with internal bleeding from their brains.

You retards aren’t happy just to be the dominant voice in the schools and the media, no, you just had to destroy the right minority and the moderates who used to keep you in check. And now your monopoly on those fields and many more threatens to destroy everything people with our mindset created. You aren’t worthy to be spit on by the creators of western political philosophy.

You talk big for a 29 year old punk.
29 is when a person is at their peak, idiot.

That's when I left. The machinations of the Clinton machine around the Lewinsky scandal was it for me. I ran, and never looked back.

Cool story.

Perfectly sensible.

It was the rank hypocrisy and the flaunting of it that did me in. And guess what. Leftists have not changed one iota.

Point it out to me.

People who say they're now a liberal instead of a conservative were never conservative to begin with. That's what gives this thread away. Nobody goes back after they take the red pill. Haven't you seen the matrix?

:777:

Cool story.

Perfectly sensible.

Nope.

You can’t be hypocritical as a counter puncher.

From the beginning, I never was a great supporter of a political party. However, the behavior and platform of the republican party since the days of reagan has turned me into a supporter of the Democratic Party. The republicans continue to refuse to account for themselves. Do the republicans have anyone capable of explaining their politics? The republican politicians do not even attempt to explain themselves. With many of them, I cannot tell where their politics leave off from their support of right-wing "religious" cults.

The republicans are entirely responsible for my support for the Democratic Party.

The typical 29 year old is on their way to financial stability, has started a family, and is physically stronger than they were for most of their life.

I don’t know what you were doing at that age, but you weren’t the norm.

From the beginning, I never was a great supporter of a political party. However, the behavior and platform of the republican party since the days of reagan has turned me into a supporter of the Democratic Party. The republicans continue to refuse to account for themselves. Do the republicans have anyone capable of explaining their politics? The republican politicians do not even attempt to explain themselves. With many of them, I cannot tell where their politics leave off from their support of right-wing "religious" cults.

The republicans are entirely responsible for my support for the Democratic Party.
You idiot reactionaries are irrelevant.

Stupid people are meant to be run over.

The typical 29 year old is on their way to financial stability, has started a family, and is physically stronger than they were for most of their life.

I didn't know what she was doing at age 29, how can you claim that she wasn't normal?

Cool story.

Perfectly sensible.

Point it out to me.

No. You’ve just assured me that it would be a waste of time.

Have a pleasant life.

If you didn't know what she was doing at that age then how can you claim that she

If you didn't know what she was doing at 29 how do you know she wasn't the norm?
She is disagreeing with well established fact.

29 year olds are young enough for strenuous physical activity and old enough for strenuous mental activity. The peak of a human’s development before you drop off the cliff.

Instead of threatening violence, why don't you start explaining whatever you feel ails you so much. What in the schools and the media ails you? You have the same voice as everyone else does in this 320+ million country. You have the modern-day equivalent of pen and paper right here on USMB. Why don't you use it to explain your ideas to the public and why they would be better for us. You have a forum right here.

The problem with you right-wingers is that you will not come out and engage with the rest of your fellow Americans. No. We are not coming to you. You come to us and make your case. Remember that the U.S. belongs to all of us, regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, and ethnic origin.
I am not a right winger, idiot. I am not threatening anything. I am telling you who I am, as I have done many times on here. The racist and sexist status quo that you have created will end.

If I had been in Flake’s or McConnell’s position the little sexist bitches would experience the same physical and psychological trauma that a man would if they got in my face.

Who's "getting in your face," little man? The republicans have shown a complete disrespect for people who have been victims of sexual assault. Account for this disrespect. Account for something, at least. Remember that in this current "concealed carry" society, people like Kavanaugh would have been shot or at least have lost his balls, stupid little drunk harlot that he was.

I am not a right winger, idiot. I am not threatening anything. I am telling you who I am, as I have done many times on here. The racist and sexist status quo that you have created will end.

If I had been in Flake’s or McConnell’s position the little sexist bitches would experience the same physical and psychological trauma that a man would if they got in my face.

Who's "getting in your face," little man? The republicans have shown a complete disrespect for people who have been victims of sexual assault. Account for this disrespect. Account for something, at least. Remember that in this current "concealed carry" society, people like Kavanaugh would have been shot or at least have lost his balls, stupid little drunk harlot that he was.
Who is getting sexually assaulted, little girl? Democrats have ignored or attacked everyone who they oppress with their policies.

:puhleeze: .. what a load of crap...

Because you are too gutless to make your case to your fellow Americans based on the facts? We are a huge country. Make your case for your ideas in front of all of us.
Since when have facts ever stopped you dipshits?

What "facts"? This is the problem. State your facts. Try adding some links and footnotes. Come to the round table and present yourself. You speak of "facts," then refuse to present them for all to see, backed up by legitimate sources.

If you didn't know what she was doing at that age then how can you claim that she

If you didn't know what she was doing at 29 how do you know she wasn't the norm?
She is disagreeing with well established fact.

29 year olds are young enough for strenuous physical activity and old enough for strenuous mental activity. The peak of a human’s development before you drop off the cliff.

I definitely peak less than I used to ... :smoke:

Who is getting sexually assaulted, little girl? Democrats have ignored or attacked everyone who they oppress with their policies.

When? Explain how Democrats "have ignored or attacked everyone who they oppress with their policies"? On what occasions? Just who has been oppressed by their policies? What has been life-changing for you? Please produce facts.

When? Explain how Democrats "have ignored or attacked everyone who they oppress with their policies"? On what occasions? Just who has been oppressed by their policies? What has been life-changing for you? Please produce facts.

The fact that you ask so many questions is the reason that you are so ill informed... and lazy..

You are stuck in denial..

Forum List

Back