I'm officially a Democrat

People who say they're now a liberal instead of a conservative were never conservative to begin with. That's what gives this thread away. Nobody goes back after they take the red pill. Haven't you seen the matrix?
Every single Democrat on here is to the far left.

There are no far left Republicans.

No they are all RWN cases. They want to do away with the 1st amendment and only have the 2nd. They want a theocracy and Trump is their god, just like NK and Russia, Putin has a calendar, will Trump get one?
The people who hate you the most are center left and we will destroy you because we actually DO hate you. We are not Flake or Graham. You ARE the enemy to us. If I see a female incel and her bitch boys “protesting” in my area they will all be knocked out cold with internal bleeding from their brains.

You retards aren’t happy just to be the dominant voice in the schools and the media, no, you just had to destroy the right minority and the moderates who used to keep you in check. And now your monopoly on those fields and many more threatens to destroy everything people with our mindset created. You aren’t worthy to be spit on by the creators of western political philosophy.

I'm not at the violent stage quite yet but I do understand the frustration..

Democrats are constantly promoting and supporting violence and suppressing of free speech and such, so it does seem inevitable..
I thirst for Antifa blood and I am not alone.

The quicker we kill them off the sooner the lunacy ends.

Contrary to the idiocy spouted by libertarians, authoritarianism ALWAYS works against your opposition and always results in cultural change. Ban the drugs with an iron fist and the supply dwindles to irrelevancy where it can be stamped out.

The Democrats prove authoritarianism works with states like California and Washington and Oregon.

Hell, even in supposedly Republican controlled states like Wisconsin where Madison’s lunacy continues unabated.

I was recently a not a Democrat. Trust me.
Do not let my hundreds of Pro-Democrat posts in this message board make you doubt that I will just now #Walkout of the Republican Party, because after careful consideration, I am a liberal instead of a conservative.

You’ve always been a social justice terrorist supporter. Thanks for clarifying your party affiliation.

People who say they're now a liberal instead of a conservative were never conservative to begin with. That's what gives this thread away. Nobody goes back after they take the red pill. Haven't you seen the matrix?

No they are all RWN cases. They want to do away with the 1st amendment and only have the 2nd. They want a theocracy and Trump is their god, just like NK and Russia, Putin has a calendar, will Trump get one?
The people who hate you the most are center left and we will destroy you because we actually DO hate you. We are not Flake or Graham. You ARE the enemy to us. If I see a female incel and her bitch boys “protesting” in my area they will all be knocked out cold with internal bleeding from their brains.

You retards aren’t happy just to be the dominant voice in the schools and the media, no, you just had to destroy the right minority and the moderates who used to keep you in check. And now your monopoly on those fields and many more threatens to destroy everything people with our mindset created. You aren’t worthy to be spit on by the creators of western political philosophy.

Democrats are constantly promoting and supporting violence and suppressing of free speech and such, so it does seem inevitable..

Contrary to the idiocy spouted by libertarians, authoritarianism ALWAYS works against your opposition and always results in cultural change. Ban the drugs with an iron fist and the supply dwindles to irrelevancy where it can be stamped out.

The Democrats prove authoritarianism works with states like California and Washington and Oregon.

Hell, even in supposedly Republican controlled states like Wisconsin where Madison’s lunacy continues unabated.

Okay well, I'd recommend guarding your words better but eh, your decision...

Instead of threatening violence, why don't you start explaining whatever you feel ails you so much. What in the schools and the media ails you? You have the same voice as everyone else does in this 320+ million country. You have the modern-day equivalent of pen and paper right here on USMB. Why don't you use it to explain your ideas to the public and why they would be better for us. You have a forum right here.

The problem with you right-wingers is that you will not come out and engage with the rest of your fellow Americans. No. We are not coming to you. You come to us and make your case. Remember that the U.S. belongs to all of us, regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, and ethnic origin.

I officially left the Democrat Party around 1998, or so.

That's when I left. The machinations of the Clinton machine around the Lewinsky scandal was it for me. I ran, and never looked back.

You couldn’t stand the machinations of the machine?

Cool story.

You are so averse to scandal and dishonesty that you fiercely embrace Trump.

Perfectly sensible.

Okay well, I'd recommend guarding your words better but eh, your decision...
If an inbred incel like Fair can call for the castration of white Republicans without punishment then I can sure as hell call for the blood of terrorists.

At one time was a Republican. But in the last 30 years or so, the Red Party has gone down the dumper and now I am an Independent. And I don't just blindly pull the R lever like many do. In fact, after seeing the recent behavior of the "Elected" officials, I have no choice but to vote mostly democrat in the coming election. You are wrong. Conservatives that have even a smidgen of moral duty can't vote for the latest crop of criminals.

Instead of threatening violence, why don't you start explaining whatever you feel ails you so much. What in the schools and the media ails you? You have the same voice as everyone else does in this 320+ million country. You have the modern-day equivalent of pen and paper right here on USMB. Why don't you use it to explain your ideas to the public and why they would be better for us. You have a forum right here.

The problem with you right-wingers is that you will not come out and engage with the rest of your fellow Americans. No. We are not coming to you. You come to us and make your case. Remember that the U.S. belongs to all of us, regardless of race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, and ethnic origin.

:puhleeze: .. what a load of crap...

I am not a right winger, idiot. I am not threatening anything. I am telling you who I am, as I have done many times on here. The racist and sexist status quo that you have created will end.

If I had been in Flake’s or McConnell’s position the little sexist bitches would experience the same physical and psychological trauma that a man would if they got in my face.

Because you are too gutless to make your case to your fellow Americans based on the facts? We are a huge country. Make your case for your ideas in front of all of us.

At one time was a Republican. But in the last 30 years or so, the Red Party has gone down the dumper and now I am an Independent. And I don't just blindly pull the R lever like many do. In fact, after seeing the recent behavior of the "Elected" officials, I have no choice but to vote mostly democrat in the coming election. You are wrong. Conservatives that have even a smidgen of moral duty can't vote for the latest crop of criminals.
You have never been a Republican.

Republicans don’t support terrorists.

That's when I left. The machinations of the Clinton machine around the Lewinsky scandal was it for me. I ran, and never looked back.

Cool story.

Perfectly sensible.

Oh no I expect scandal and some level of dishonesty in politics.

It was the rank hypocrisy and the flaunting of it that did me in. And guess what. Leftists have not changed one iota.

Because you are too gutless to make your case to your fellow Americans based on the facts? We are a huge country. Make your case for your ideas in front of all of us.
Since when have facts ever stopped you dipshits?

Cool story.

Perfectly sensible.

Oh no I expect scandal and some level of dishonesty in politics.

It was the rank hypocrisy and the flaunting of it that did me in. And guess what. Leftists have not changed one iota.
Leftists are MUCH worse today.

You talk big for a 29 year old punk.

Forum List

Back