I'm not supporting Obama's actions in afghanastan

President Obama didn't bring peace to the world, he embraces calamity and U.S. imperialism by meddling into the affairs of multiple sovereign nations. The Afghanistan conflict, "a war of necessity" Obama once defined proceeds on despite the fact that protests in America are minimal and support for the war subsides. The inclination of promoting peace while at the same time authorizing predator drone missile strikes in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen targeting and killing innocent bystanders, that syllogism is fundamentally erroneous. :cuckoo:

Last edited:
Shoey, you do not understand logic, do you?

Try again.

President Obama didn't bring peace to the world, he embraces calamity and U.S. imperialism by meddling into the affairs of multiple sovereign nations. The Afghanistan conflict, "a war of necessity" Obama once defined proceeds on despite the fact that protests in America are minimal and support for the war subsides. The inclination of promoting peace while at the same time authorizing predator drone missile strikes in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Yemen targeting and killing innocent bystanders, that syllogism is fundamentally erroneous. :cuckoo:

I encourage you to please address my talking points. After all, this is a debate forum. Are you not aware that Congress never declared war against Pakistan or Yemen? You do realize President Obama violated the oath of office, the U.S. Constitution and could potentially face impeachments hearings for war crimes against humanity!

Last edited:
Where did you get that idea? Not from the right winger reactionaries, I am sure.

You are going to have make a reasonable solid argument that matches facts. Your slant does not.

Call it political but I don't see any reason to support his attack on a non important entity in that country. All we have been told so far is that it is a taliban stronghold which could mean a lot of things. Is it crucial for an overall plan of success? I think if we don't get a better reason for this action than just "its a taliban stronghold" then I wonder what motives were behind it.

Knowing your feelings about our current President, do you think any of us are surprised by this announcement?

Immie

Forum List

Back