I'm not supporting Obama's actions in afghanastan

How many deaths were there before and after the surge?

I'm pretty sure the fact that we started paying the terrorists to fight with us rather than against us has a lot to do with your equation.

Lets assume that is true. What has Obama done that is so different from Bush's policy that you can say has caused a sudden turnaround? As far as I know nothing has changed. He is doing the same policy as before so how can you declare victory if Bush was fucking it up?

If you want to take that position, ihef, then you will have to grant the GOP in the Bush years are as responsible for the Great Recession as the Dems.

The same logic applies to both situations.

The troops I know who are serving out there wouldn't want YOUR support, or others like you. They would recognise you for what you are.

Someone who wants to ask what is the point of being here if you are not going to kill Osama Bin Laden? What is the point of risking my life for a stronghold that may or may not have any strategic interest? These are pretty good questions to ask.

Wow.... you're dumber than a bunch of retards playing chess in the dark.

not to mention the poppy fields that need protecting.

3632013244_fdc463fbc7.jpg

Updated - American troops patrolling poppy fields in Afghanistan on Flickr - Photo Sharing!

I'm pretty sure the fact that we started paying the terrorists to fight with us rather than against us has a lot to do with your equation.

Lets assume that is true. What has Obama done that is so different from Bush's policy that you can say has caused a sudden turnaround? As far as I know nothing has changed. He is doing the same policy as before so how can you declare victory if Bush was fucking it up?

If you want to take that position, ihef, then you will have to grant the GOP in the Bush years are as responsible for the Great Recession as the Dems.

That would mean in the mind of all the Bush blamers that I am correct.

The troops I know who are serving out there wouldn't want YOUR support, or others like you. They would recognise you for what you are.

Someone who wants to ask what is the point of being here if you are not going to kill Osama Bin Laden? What is the point of risking my life for a stronghold that may or may not have any strategic interest? These are pretty good questions to ask.

You still can't tell me what is the point? With all the name calling about how retarded i am I would think you would be able to answer that question.

You still can't tell me what is the point? With all the name calling about how retarded i am I would think you would be able to answer that question.

Go do a bit of reading. Make some attempt at trying to know why there is a surge and what the strategy is and why we have to stay for the time being. On the other hand, remain in blissful ignorance of what goes on in the outside world. At least that will enable you to continue your loony left agenda.

Go do a bit of reading. Make some attempt at trying to know why there is a surge and what the strategy is and why we have to stay for the time being. On the other hand, remain in blissful ignorance of what goes on in the outside world. At least that will enable you to continue your loony left agenda.

Hey now, that's an insult to the lefties! That one's too stupid to know his left from his right anyway. He's a prime candidate for the new Batshit Crazy Party. No ideological requirements, no litmus tests, all you have to be is a raving loon.

Your logic then grants that Obama is winning a war that Bush could not and that the Great Recession is the fault of the Dems and Repubs. This is called "critical thinking skills", ihef.

Your logic then grants that Obama is winning a war that Bush could not and that the Great Recession is the fault of the Dems and Repubs. This is called "critical thinking skills", ihef.

What policy was implemented that was so different than Bush's that made it successful? I keep hearing that Obama is winning but what did he do that was so different than Bush that 'turned the tide'?

Also, what policy caused the great recession. I'm asking so we can get out of the blame game and just focus on a policy.

Last edited:

Hey now, that's an insult to the lefties! That one's too stupid to know his left from his right anyway. He's a prime candidate for the new Batshit Crazy Party. No ideological requirements, no litmus tests, all you have to be is a raving loon.

I asked for a reason why we are attacking. Why? Someone should be able to answer that question. No answer implies no knowledge of why we are attacking. Obama just said "we are invading" and the peace loving left cheered at the death, carnage, and destruction that is about to take place.

I'm suppose to read and discover evidence for your talking point?

What policy was implemented that was so different than Bush's that made it successful? I keep hearing that Obama is winning but what did he do that was so different than Bush that 'turned the tide'?

Also, what policy caused the great recession. I'm asking so we can get out of the blame game and just focus on a policy.

No, you are not a high schooler so don't answer a question with a question. We are talking about logic here. Answer my questions then ask your questions. Point is on you, friend.

I asked for a reason why we are attacking. Why? Someone should be able to answer that question. No answer implies no knowledge of why we are attacking. Obama just said "we are invading" and the peace loving left cheered at the death, carnage, and destruction that is about to take place.

What's wrong ihef? Did Obama not say "terrorism," "9/11," "grave danger," "WMD's," etc, etc.. enough?

No, you are not a high schooler so don't answer a question with a question. We are talking about logic here. Answer my questions then ask your questions. Point is on you, friend.

Why do I have to answer in a manor that you want? Don't I have the right to express myself freely?

What's wrong ihef? Did Obama not say "terrorism," "9/11," "grave danger," "WMD's," etc, etc.. enough?

At least Bush gave a reason. Obama has not which makes me wonder why. I suspect there are some nafarious political reasons for launching this attack.

Last edited:

Why do I have to answer in a manor that you want? Don't I have the right to express myself freely?

I thought we were holding a discussion, not making points. The logic of the statement is still the same: Obama is winning the war that Bush was losing, and the Republicans are responsible, along with the Democrats, for the state of the economy. We have to agree that logic is correct or flawed before we can find exceptions to it.

Call it political but I don't see any reason to support his attack on a non important entity in that country. All we have been told so far is that it is a taliban stronghold which could mean a lot of things. Is it crucial for an overall plan of success? I think if we don't get a better reason for this action than just "its a taliban stronghold" then I wonder what motives were behind it.

Thank you for pointing out to us that you are stupid. Do you REALLY think they would be there if there wasnt a good reason to be? You know how easy it would be for Obama to appease his liberal voting base by simply pulling out, yet hes still there. Why do you think that is?

Logic isnt your specialty i take it.

I thought we were holding a discussion, not making points. The logic of the statement is still the same: Obama is winning the war that Bush was losing, and the Republicans are responsible, along with the Democrats, for the state of the economy. We have to agree that logic is correct or flawed before we can find exceptions to it.

Hear those sirins? Its the "dumbfuck police". You better get out of here before they catch you.

Hear those sirins? Its the "dumbfuck police". You better get out of here before they catch you.

Somebody just got caught by the spellin' police. :lol:

Forum List

Back