I'm new here..

Bluntforce

Master Equivocator
Apr 22, 2010
London
Hi my name is Mike and I am new here. My profile name is Bluntfoce. I wanted it as blunt force trauma. The name I use on various forums. I build custom PC's to order from home. I also unlock/debrand all sorts of mobile phones. That's about it for me. So there you go. Hi everybody

Welcome, but the opening post sounded like an anvertisement which is not allowed on here.

Opinions are welcome, advertisements are not.

Aw c'mon Ollie, you make it sound like this place is loaded with rabid lunatics or something. :eusa_whistle:

And to Bluntforce, welcome aboard!

Hi my name is Mike and I am new here. My profile name is Bluntfoce. I wanted it as blunt force trauma. The name I use on various forums. I build custom PC's to order from home. I also unlock/debrand all sorts of mobile phones. That's about it for me. So there you go. Hi everybody
I have all the IT help I need. Thank you. Go back to your other forums.

*Welcome Bluntforce!* I have made it two months here, myself...lol. But it seems like a year..lol. *Fun* :lol:

Welcome. Hope you can handle it here. The last guy wasn't tough enough.

gunshot_wound_pumpkin.jpg

Hello. Been here like 24 hours I think. Not called 911 yet, but I have added it to speed dial.

It'll be nice to have a techy person around. I assume you assist people for free?

Forum List

Back