Im laughing....snowing in the Sahara!!

Snowing....BEKUZ global Warming

Here watch this 6 hour presentation by Jennifer Francis and she'll straighten out your misunderstanding and "prove" that snow is actually an indicator of Global Warming, particularly the manmade variety

:oops-28::oops-28::oops-28:

Snow in the SAHARA: Desert sees snow for the FIRST time in 37 years

Lets face it.....the losing is getting prolific for the mental cases!!:deal:

Dang.....Scott Pruitt..........would love to have that guys job!!
Cold is proof of global warming! :booze:

s0n......mommy obviously never told you. Reality is 95% perception to the large majority. In 2016, nobody buys the whole weather does not = climate thing. Every poll shows it. Global warming is DEAD LAST on the list of public concerns at Pew, Gallup, Rasmussen.........in other words, nobody is caring about the science. And when they are walking out their door in early December and running back into the house to find their nut sack warmers, all it leads to is more meh. Its called human behavior..........not much understood by those who put their blind faith in government and the experts.:gay:

For 20+ years, the global warming goofballs have been lobbing bomb after bomb about the end of the world and all we get is more snow, ball biting cold in non-winter months, far less hurricanes, tornados etc............

And best of all..........zero public policy change ( except for light bulbs :deal: ).

Snow in the Sahara.........lol..........only k00ks are sitting home tonight saying, "Shit.....it was snowing in the Sahara today.......better get on the horn with my representative and holler about not doing anything about global warming!!:coffee:

Cold is proof of global warming! :booze:

s0n......mommy obviously never told you. Reality is 95% perception to the large majority. In 2016, nobody buys the whole weather does not = climate thing. Every poll shows it. Global warming is DEAD LAST on the list of public concerns at Pew, Gallup, Rasmussen.........in other words, nobody is caring about the science. And when they are walking out their door in early December and running back into the house to find their nut sack warmers, all it leads to is more meh. Its called human behavior..........not much understood by those who put their blind faith in government and the experts.:gay:

For 20+ years, the global warming goofballs have been lobbing bomb after bomb about the end of the world and all we get is more snow, ball biting cold in non-winter months, far less hurricanes, tornados etc............

And best of all..........zero public policy change ( except for light bulbs :deal: ).

Snow in the Sahara.........lol..........only k00ks are sitting home tonight saying, "Shit.....it was snowing in the Sahara today.......better get on the horn with my representative and holler about not doing anything about global warming!!:coffee:
The doomsdayers don't even believe their own bull. They live in 12,000 sq ft mansions and fly their private jets all over the world.

I hope the south gets a good deep snowfall. I love watching 10 inches of show bring things to a stop. Unreal. Talk about the nations worst drivers. Their knuckles turn white. How can this happen? 10 inches of snow should not slow anything down. People running in stores. Fender benders everywhere. Schools closed. Hilarious.

I don't subscribe to global warming......but its unusually warm up here. In the 20s today. Kinda disappointing. Only 2 feet of snow so far.

Progressives are lighting their hair on fire...

or worse..............

Mental Health Issues and Donald Trump | Recovering from Mental Illness - HealthyPlace
Snowflakes found a place to be in the Sahara…

Isn't Egypt in the Sahara? This is from only three years ago:
upload_2016-12-20_7-26-29.png
NOT 37 years ago.

You'll believe anything, won't you?

I hope the south gets a good deep snowfall. I love watching 10 inches of show bring things to a stop. Unreal. Talk about the nations worst drivers. Their knuckles turn white. How can this happen? 10 inches of snow should not slow anything down. People running in stores. Fender benders everywhere. Schools closed. Hilarious.
It IS funny to watch the Deplorables try to deal with snow, alright.

10 inches of snow is quite a bit actually. You have to remember that most of these places in the south don't have snow plows or salt trucks like we had up north, so yeah, 10 inches can be quite a cluster fuck

10 inches of snow is quite a bit actually. You have to remember that most of these places in the south don't have snow plows or salt trucks like we had up north, so yeah, 10 inches can be quite a cluster fuck
Yep. Georgia got a little ice 2 years ago and the entire state shut down....amusing to me since my wife is from WV and I have driven in the snow constantly.

Forum List

Back