I'm hiring

What would you call me if I hired the white guy over the black who is more qualified?

Dickhead. Props for not hiring a Mexican.

uKTdmx8.gif
I almost married one!
You're a race traitor.
She was a beautiful woman with a personality you'd only dream of finding in a mate. Sadly she died in a car accident.
You sir are a stain on the human race.
Remember, you must keep the White European gene pool intact. Breed within your own White race.

I would call you someone who practices what Martin Luther King preached. You're being 'Color-Blind' and hiring the most qualified for the job. Good on ya. :thup:

No.
He asked what if he hired a white guy over a more qualified black guy.
Hardly color blind.

Was there a reason for affirmative action?
Absolutely and it played a good role by trying to help lift up an oppressed group of people.
But I submit that, that time has come and gone.
Not when the unemployment rate for blacks is still twice that for whites, including blacks with commensurate college educations. Don't think the time has come quite yet. It's definitely better, tho.

That's cuz blacks be lazy.

Why do we allow Affirmative Action to continue? It selects people based on race which inherently discriminates against others based on race.

It also demeans those of color by declaring that can't make it without help. You can not fix a bigot, so forcing a bigot to hire a less qualified individual only serves to anger the bigot.

Why do we allow Affirmative Action to continue? It selects people based on race which inherently discriminates against others based on race.
The way it is supposed to work, legally, is that if ALL OTHER THINGS ARE EQUAL, employers are encouraged to hire the minority. If you can show that the white guy is more qualified, you have every right to hire him. If the black guy is more qualified and you hire the white guy anyway, you are just being a typical American employer.

What about college admissions? They seem to be exempt from the standard you outlined.

Absolutely and it played a good role by trying to help lift up an oppressed group of people.
Not when the unemployment rate for blacks is still twice that for whites, including blacks with commensurate college educations. Don't think the time has come quite yet. It's definitely better, tho.

Yeah.

The way it is supposed to work, legally, is that if ALL OTHER THINGS ARE EQUAL, employers are encouraged to hire the minority. If you can show that the white guy is more qualified, you have every right to hire him. If the black guy is more qualified and you hire the white guy anyway, you are just being a typical American employer.

What about college admissions? They seem to be exempt from the standard you outlined.
No, actually it's not. Race is one factor taken into account. Academic performance alone doesn't assure college success and it is not the only thing colleges look at. However, everyone seems to be forgetting that all this is, is an opportunity. It is still on the student to achieve. If they don't, that's on them.

Yeah.

Well... They be something.
From 17 to 22 I went to school, raised a kid, played a dangerous game of keep away from psychopathic first husband and worked in a sweatshop of an industrial laundry. It was the worst job I ever had. 12cents a day, breathing chemicals and dust bunnies, health and safety hazards, 120 degree days... Awful.
Except for Bea who was a wonderful friend to me, I never saw a black work there. They tried... they just wouldn't work. Most lasted a day or two. Many lasted til lunch or less. Many left without word. They were hard jobs yeah. Shitty work, but it was work and it was reliable, steady work.
They would not work.
Same thing in another housekeeping/laundry position I was snookered into being supervisor for. This job paid fairly well for unskilled labor and wasn't that hard at all. I was told to get a cultural mix in there and tried. I could not keep a black there.
I hired two meskins that were the most honest, hard working and least complaining people I had on that team.
Blacks won't even learn English.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Affirmative action/political correctness have destroyed the Indian nations… It makes people fucking weak worthless pieces of shit. Fact

The nanny state deserves to burn in fucking hell… I never expected anyone to hire me because I'm an American Indian… Fuck that

No, actually it's not. Race is one factor taken into account. Academic performance alone doesn't assure college success and it is not the only thing colleges look at. However, everyone seems to be forgetting that all this is, is an opportunity. It is still on the student to achieve. If they don't, that's on them.

if race is considered in admissions then it is racist by definition. You can't really get around that. You may argue it is justified, that's fine, but don't say it isn't racist.

Blacks don't always be lazy.

Affirmative action/political correctness have destroyed the Indian nations… It makes people fucking weak worthless pieces of shit. Fact

The nanny state deserves to burn in fucking hell… I never expected anyone to hire me because I'm an American Indian… Fuck that

Rustic- you need to shut the hell up. If you're indeed American Indian then you need to accept the help that all the SJW's want to give you. How else can they feel good about themselves. Quit being selfish and making this about you when it is clearly about snowflakes wanting to feel like they are making a difference.

FYI- The preceding statement was sarcasm for the slow witted.

Rustic- you need to shut the hell up. If you're indeed American Indian then you need to accept the help that all the SJW's want to give you. How else can they feel good about themselves. Quit being selfish and making this about you when it is clearly about snowflakes wanting to feel like they are making a difference.

FYI- The preceding statement was sarcasm for the slow witted.
That way I can just be a token Indian in a "wild West show" right? LOL
205526_0052_989561_3ft_FRANK_GALLAGHER_CIGAR_STORE_WOODEN_INDIAN.jpg

Forum List

Back