I'm going out on a limb, but is it possible this nut case in Wis

teapartysamurai

Gold Member
Mar 27, 2010
Thought those in the Sikh Temple were Muslims because of the Turbans????????

I'm just trying to make of sense of WHY you go into temple of mantra chanting meditating HARMLESS Sikhs and shoot them up!

It makes no sense.

I wish i could stick around, to hear the answers, but I have to book.

Read 'em later.

Sikh temple gunman was Army vet...
:mad:
Police identify Army veteran as Wisconsin temple shooting gunman
Mon August 6, 2012 - A former Army buddy says Page talked back then of "racial holy war"; Law enforcement officials name the shooter as Army veteran Wade Michael Page, 40; The shooter killed six people and wounded four before being killed by police; Three victims remain in critical condition
An Army veteran who neighbors say played in a far-right punk band was the lone shooter in the rampage at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin that killed six people and wounded four, according to information Monday from law enforcement authorities. Wade Michael Page, 40, was shot to death by police responding to the Sunday morning attack in the Milwaukee suburb of Oak Creek, the community's chief of police told reporters. It was the latest violence against the Sikh community in the United States in apparent misdirected revenge for the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks.

Sunday's attack occurred 16 days after a gunman killed 12 people and wounded scores in a Colorado movie theater, reigniting the gun-control debate in the United States. "These kinds of terrible and tragic events are happening with too much regularity for us not do some soul-searching and examine additional ways that we can prevent" such violence, President Barack Obama told reporters Monday when asked about the Wisconsin shooting at a White House bill-signing ceremony.

However, New York Mayor Michael Bloomberg criticized Obama and certain Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney for not advocating tougher laws to prevent dangerous people from obtaining guns. "The fact that criminals, terrorists and other mentally ill people have access to guns is a national crisis," Bloomberg said Monday during a visit to a Sikh community center in Queens.

Bernard Zapor, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives special agent in the investigation, said Monday that the 9 mm semiautomatic handgun with multiple ammunition magazines used by the attacker Sunday had been legally purchased. The gunman shot people inside and outside the Sikh house of worship, including a police officer, Oak Creek Police Chief John Edwards said. Another police officer with a rifle then shot the gunman, who died at the scene.

MORE

See also:

Obama: US 'heartbroken' over Sikh temple deaths
6 Aug.`12 - WASHINGTON (AP) — President Barack Obama says "all of us are heartbroken by what happened" this weekend during a shooting at a Sikh temple in Wisconsin.
Obama told reporters in the Oval Office on Monday that Americans would "recoil" at the violence if ethnicity were a factor. The president says "we are all one people and we look after one another."

Obama spoke to reporters after he signed unrelated legislation at the White House.

A gunman killed six people Sunday before being shot to death by police. Police identified the gunman as Wade Michael Page, a 40-year-old Army veteran and former leader of a white supremacist heavy metal band.

Obama: US 'heartbroken' over Sikh temple deaths - Yahoo! News

I'm trying to wrap my brain around punk bands being right wing. And I'm wondering how hard people are working to find a way to link him to the Tea Party.

Cripes. Whatever happened to "he's crazy". And keep freaking politics out of it.

Last edited:
I'm trying to wrap my brain around punk bands being right wing. And I'm wondering how hard people are working to find a way to link him to the Tea Party.

Cripes. Whatever happened to "he's crazy". And keep freaking politics out of it.

"Right wing" punk bands are usually racist skinhead punk bands...

See Rock Against Communism, for one.

The killer was white supremacist; most do not differentiate between Muslims and Hindis. The HEROES are brown and white, maybe a black officer in the law enforcement back up. The officer that stood in front of the unarmed and remains in critical condition, the leader of the temple that rushed the maggot UNARMED.

Lt. Brian Murphy
Satwant Kaleka

These are the heroes of that day. The white supremacists are the number 1 threat in the USA.

I'm just trying to make of sense of WHY you go into temple of mantra chanting meditating HARMLESS Sikhs and shoot them up!

It makes no sense.

Read 'em later.

Not a limb at all. Go back to 9/11 attacks and many of them were against Indians. Sadly, rw's are just find with the Muslim who runs fux but they think everyone who covers their head is a Muslim.

They also think that all Muslims (cept for the one who controls fux) is a terrorist.

Ya just can't fix stupid.

There's also been an upsurge in hate groups in general although, one source I read said that racist hate groups are also getting more and more violent. Where racists used to hide their hate, they're much more out in the open now.

Like this board.

Used to be, ractists would keep their stupidity and hate to themselves. Now there are plenty of places, like this board, that welcome racists and actually offer them safe harbor.

The Tea Party allows members of all races, faiths, and skin color. No comparison to the Hammerlink bunch of Aryan Nation scum circa 2012. And why rock against the dead threat? THE THREAT IS FASCISM, from al Qaeda to DEFINITE HATE here in the USA.

The Tea Party allows members of all races, faiths, and skin color. No comparison to the Hammerlink bunch of Aryan Nation scum circa 2012. And why rock against the dead threat? THE THREAT IS FASCISM, from al Qaeda to DEFINITE HATE here in the USA.

I didn't compare the Tea Party to AN.

I was responding to tinydancer's comment about being able to imagine "right wing punk bands".

"Rock Against Communism" was the name of a number of concert events put on by white power skinhead punk bands in the 70s. The name has since been used to refer to that genre of music entirely.

Since the argument seems to revolve around gun control I wonder if the shooter showed signs of craziness like the Va. Tech shooter and the Batman shooter and the left thought he might vote for a democrat so they ignored it.

Hateful punk bands at a Tea Party Rally? :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think you are more likely to hear Lee Greenwood's "God Bless the USA" at a Tea Party rally, then EVER hear a hateful punk band! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I love that song, by the way! :eusa_angel:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tNqUORIFV4I]God Bless the USA - Lee Greenwood - YouTube[/ame]

Racism is not right wing.

The long history of racism in this country has always been on the left.

It was the Democrat party that was for slavery.

The Republican party ENDED with it's first president.

The culination of this racism came in the early 20th century with liberal progressives pushing eugenics.

Thomas Sowell has just written a new book detailing the movement.

It was American eugenics that helped inspired German Eugenics (culminating in the Nazis)

That was always your left wing.

But liberal will still rewrite the history to try and cover their own tracks. :eusa_shifty:

The killer was white supremacist; most do not differentiate between Muslims and Hindis. The HEROES are brown and white, maybe a black officer in the law enforcement back up. The officer that stood in front of the unarmed and remains in critical condition, the leader of the temple that rushed the maggot UNARMED.

Lt. Brian Murphy
Satwant Kaleka

These are the heroes of that day. The white supremacists are the number 1 threat in the USA.

Well, it just occured to me, because something similar happened to a family friend after 9/11.

She was my oldest daughter's BFF but she was from India. Well after 9/11 this stupid kid started giving this friend a hard time because of her dark skin. Apparently, the stupid kid thought she was Muslim.

AND there was some Sikh killed after 9/11 (I don't know if you guys remember this) Some idiot walked into a convenience store. Saw the clerk wearing a Turban and shot him dead, yelling "That's for 9/11!"

Only the poor guy wasn't muslim at all! He was Sikh.

I was thinking about that today, while looking at the pictures of the shooting, and thinking, "Turbans! Is it possible this moron thought they were muslims?"

I mean I realize it's "out there." But it's should be obvious this guy wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. And it's not without precedent.

Racism is not right wing.

The long history of racism in this country has always been on the left.

It was the Democrat party that was for slavery.

The Republican party ENDED with it's first president.

The culination of this racism came in the early 20th century with liberal progressives pushing eugenics.

Thomas Sowell has just written a new book detailing the movement.

It was American eugenics that helped inspired German Eugenics (culminating in the Nazis)

That was always your left wing.

But liberal will still rewrite the history to try and cover their own tracks. :eusa_shifty:

We're not talking about historical political terms and the ideology of the major political parties 100 years ago, we're talking about current political ideologies.

Nor are we talking about "racism", we're talking about the white power movement.

There's no question that the white power movement would be categorized as "far-right".

BTW, I'm in no way trying to paint all "right wingers" as racists, or white supremacists.

Lt. Brian Murphy
Satwant Kaleka

Well, it just occured to me, because something similar happened to a family friend after 9/11.

She was my oldest daughter's BFF but she was from India. Well after 9/11 this stupid kid started giving this friend a hard time because of her dark skin. Apparently, the stupid kid thought she was Muslim.

AND there was some Sikh killed after 9/11 (I don't know if you guys remember this) Some idiot walked into a convenience store. Saw the clerk wearing a Turban and shot him dead, yelling "That's for 9/11!"

Only the poor guy wasn't muslim at all! He was Sikh.

I was thinking about that today, while looking at the pictures of the shooting, and thinking, "Turbans! Is it possible this moron thought they were muslims?"

I mean I realize it's "out there." But it's should be obvious this guy wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer. And it's not without precedent.

I can't for the life of me figure out why you would take the time to shrink the text of the foriegn-sounding name in Peach's post...

It makes no sense.

Read 'em later.

Not a limb at all. Go back to 9/11 attacks and many of them were against Indians. Sadly, rw's are just find with the Muslim who runs fux but they think everyone who covers their head is a Muslim.

They also think that all Muslims (cept for the one who controls fux) is a terrorist.

Ya just can't fix stupid.

There's also been an upsurge in hate groups in general although, one source I read said that racist hate groups are also getting more and more violent. Where racists used to hide their hate, they're much more out in the open now.

Like this board.

Used to be, ractists would keep their stupidity and hate to themselves. Now there are plenty of places, like this board, that welcome racists and actually offer them safe harbor.

I'm scared. I agreed with (at least half) of luddy's post! :eusa_shifty:

As for the big uptick in "hate groups."

You libs call ANYONE that so much as disagrees with a liberal a racist or a "hate group."

If they have ever even so much as opened a Bible they are racist.

If you are for Romney you are racist.

If you have ever voted Republican you are a racist.

If you agree with the Tea Party, you are a racist.

I mean you libs are always ranting about intolerance, but then you turn around and vent your intolerance for ANYONE that doesn't WALK IN LOCKSTEP WITH YOUR POINT OF VIEW a racist!

It's ludicrous and pathetic. Which is why it isn't working for you guys anymore. You do it so much, people just roll their eyes and Turn on Fox News.

The sad part, is you will never get it. It would require you to give up your fixed mantra to do so.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Oh I do understand the skinhead/ punk movement quite well. My ex and I worked with a number of punk bands.

Punk I love. Skinheads I detest. They are scumbuckets. But with so many calling his bands "far right wing" means they don't know jack shit. The madman was a neo Nazi white supremacist.

It is really really disturbing that skinheads are making a comeback. I was just reading that the ADL have actually been tracking him for a long long time.

Oh I do understand the skinhead/ punk movement quite well. My ex and I worked with a number of punk bands.

Punk I love. Skinheads I detest. They are scumbuckets. But with so many calling his bands "far right wing" means they don't know jack shit. The madman was a neo Nazi white supremacist.

It is really really disturbing that skinheads are making a comeback. I was just reading that the ADL have actually been tracking him for a long long time.

There are many types of skinheads, many of them are not racist.

Neo-Nazi, or Racist Skinheads are a category to themselves.

And while I'm not in any sense trying to brand all "right wingers" as Neo-Nazis, there's no question that the ideology of the white power movement would be categorized as "far right wing".

There are many types of skinheads, many of them are not racist.

Neo-Nazi, or Racist Skinheads are a category to themselves.

And while I'm not in any sense trying to brand all "right wingers" as Neo-Nazis, there's no question that the ideology of the white power movement would be categorized as "far right wing".

I'm thinking "National Front" in Britain as the classic media hyped segment of skinheads. And NF are far right.

Forum List

Back