I'm DONE Talking About The 2020 Election

I never said the results would be changed. Knowing and proving the election had 0 integrity (which they have) is enough to vote a lot of assholes out of office this Nov. and for years to come.
And you never, ever will. You live in a world detached from reality. You are mentally disturbed, because you can't stomach that you lost. You are weak and dishonest.

We could start with voter ID being a requirement in all fifty states.
Start with something else. No one is challenging voter ID. You are stalling, because you really do not know what changes need to happen other than suppression laws to keep minorities away from the polls.

how are we to move on from Biggest Story of American History?

This means the end of America... if our legislators do not change voter laws.. regulations... make them conform to theConstitution..
The biggest story of a squeaky clean election you mean?

Start with something else. No one is challenging voter ID. You are stalling, because you really do not know what changes need to happen other than suppression laws to keep minorities away from the polls.

Wrong! Republicans were the ones being kept away from the polls.

:laughing0301: "Problems with election integrity" and "areas of concern", are opinions that mean absolutely nothing without documented forensic proof there was voter fraud. Try again. You lose as always.
There is documented forensic proof. It is about time you admitted it. AZ. evidence is going to get to a court.

Thanks, we knew you were a liar.

Yeah well you wouldn't believe it even if you saw the video and just call them liars so I don't know what the point would be anyways. :rolleyes:

There is documented forensic proof. It is about time you admitted it. AZ. evidence is going to get to a court.
AZ. evidence is going to get to a court. "Is going to?" :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: There is documented forensic proof. This is you. "Going to" or "is?" Make up your mind.

You just can't help it can you? Lying is in your DNA, and pointing it out is so fucking easy.

AZ. evidence is going to get to a court. "Is going to?" :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: There is documented forensic proof. This is you. "Going to" or "is?" Make up your mind.

You just can't help it can you? Lying is in your DNA, and pointing it out is so fucking easy.
You are just denying what I have already proven.

Forum List

Back