I'm Depressed

You know, considering how high the storm surge is, as well as the fact that his Mar a Lago estate is real close to the beach, I'm guessing that the structure itself will stand, because it looks pretty sturdy, but I'm guessing it will lose part of it's roof and end up flooding quite extensively because of all the open spaces it has.

I heard that lunatic Branson stayed in his bunker down in the V.I. and when he reemerged the only thing standing -- was the bunker; the house was vaproized

Hurricane Irma is making a beeline for Mar-A-Lago.

Trump won't be able to go golfing this weekend, and that makes me sad.:crybaby:

Don't be sad lil' munchkin.... odds are pretty good that he's got the property over-insured, rumor on the street is that he knows a little about owning real estate and a smidgen about owning real estate in Florida.

"I believe we paid $35,000. But if I remember correctly, we valued it for the insurance company at $50,000. You see, Mortimer? William has already made us $15,000." -- Randolph Duke, Trading Places

Mar A Lago is closed for the season. I notice he's been spending a lot of weekends at Camp David since the Secret Service announced they were out of money for the rest of the year. LOL

You know, considering how high the storm surge is, as well as the fact that his Mar a Lago estate is real close to the beach, I'm guessing that the structure itself will stand, because it looks pretty sturdy, but I'm guessing it will lose part of it's roof and end up flooding quite extensively because of all the open spaces it has.

I heard that lunatic Branson stayed in his bunker down in the V.I. and when he reemerged the only thing standing -- was the bunker; the house was vaproized

You heard right. He had a fortified wine cellar and everything held together okay, but anything outside of his wine celler was GONE......

Richard Branson emerges from wine-cellar bunker after Irma ‘utterly devastated’ his private island

This is neat, libs praying for a hurricane to create tragedy and death yet, just minutes and hours ago were mocking others about about hurricanes and gays. A profound paradox.

Mar A Lago is closed for the season. I notice he's been spending a lot of weekends at Camp David since the Secret Service announced they were out of money for the rest of the year. LOL

That's because he doesn't have any idea of how much things cost. Not only that, but for some strange reason he decided to have damn near every family member get SS protection. I think they are providing security for around 18 people in Trump's family right now.

The secret service is not out of money

I've noticed liberals make up plenty of bullshit.

Maybe he will go to Mar-A-Lago anyway and get killed in the storm. Wouldn't that cheer you up?

Oh, wait....Pence....Never Mind.

I'm buying you an e-drink. Cheer up, buddy. :beer:

Come on

Even you would love to see Kellyanne Conway in a hurricane

Actually, they kinda are. They have already hit the spending limit on their budget and we're only halfway through the year.

Secret Service out of money to pay agents because of Trump's frequent travel, large family

WASHINGTON — The Secret Service can no longer afford to pay hundreds of agents it needs to carry out an expanded protective mission – in large part due to the sheer size of President Trump's family and efforts necessary to secure their multiple residences up and down the East Coast.

Secret Service Director Randolph "Tex'' Alles, in an interview with USA TODAY, said more than 1,000 agents have already hit the federally mandated caps for salary and overtime allowances that were meant to last the entire year.

The agency has faced a crushing workload since the height of the contentious election season, and it has not relented in the first seven months of the administration. Agents must protect Trump – who has traveled almost every weekend to his properties in Florida, New Jersey and Virginia – and his adult children whose business trips and vacations have taken them across the country and overseas.

That's because he doesn't have any idea of how much things cost. Not only that, but for some strange reason he decided to have damn near every family member get SS protection. I think they are providing security for around 18 people in Trump's family right now.
He HATES Camp David. LOL

No, I spoke sloppily. The funds allocated to protect the President, though, are used up.

Maybe he will go to Mar-A-Lago anyway and get killed in the storm. Wouldn't that cheer you up?

Oh, wait....Pence....Never Mind.

I'm buying you an e-drink. Cheer up, buddy. :beer:

Come on

Even you would love to see Kellyanne Conway in a hurricane

See Conway in a hurricane? Dude..............ever seen her hair? She always looks like she just walked in from one!

I've noticed liberals make up plenty of bullshit.
Keep reading, Mike.

You heard right. He had a fortified wine cellar and everything held together okay, but anything outside of his wine celler was GONE......

Richard Branson emerges from wine-cellar bunker after Irma ‘utterly devastated’ his private island

There's just no reason to tempt fate like that; that's just dumb

They found some in Trump's fat rolls.

No, I spoke sloppily. The funds allocated to protect the President, though, are used up.

Yep, they used up their years budget in only 7 months. But, I suppose that if Trump could convince Congress that he needed the security, they could raise the spending limit for his security.

But, that might cause a large problem for the GOP who is interested in cutting down on costs.

Don't be sad lil' munchkin.... odds are pretty good that he's got the property over-insured, rumor on the street is that he knows a little about owning real estate and a smidgen about owning real estate in Florida.

"I believe we paid $35,000. But if I remember correctly, we valued it for the insurance company at $50,000. You see, Mortimer? William has already made us $15,000." -- Randolph Duke, Trading Places
Trump has some waterfront property he'd like to sell you. Cheap!

Forum List

Back