I'm curious. USMB Republicans are expecting who to vote for Trump in 2020?

Status
Not open for further replies.

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Looking at what he's doing to the country, it's not clear to me who will vote for him.

The American Nazi Party

White Nationalists

The elderly in Red States

White people who may have graduated from High School

The Aryan Nation

The KKK

A couple of blacks, Hispanics, Native Americans and a few others.

After all, I think Bush got the popular vote for one term. The last six elections, Democrats won the popular vote. Clinton, Clinton, Obama, Obama and Clinton.

And that was when minorities where under represented.

Now you have Trump and the GOP not only attacking minorities, but in some cases, actively promoting their deaths. See shootings of unarmed blacks and Republicans denying asylum from people fleeing danger.

Then you have the Muslim ban as the Cherry on top.

Unpopular tax cuts for billionaires.

Tariffs

no Healthcare

Promotion of dirty air and dirty water

What do Republicans have to run on and who do they expect to vote for them?

Trump is only just beginning to drive the great and improving economy Obama left him into the ground. But economies have momentum until they burst. Trump is slowly tearing it apart. Who knows how long it will hold on before the entire thing collapses?

We are seeing the signs now with fewer jobs being created and lower than expected GDP.

Then there's the massive increase in debt.

Looking at what he's doing to the country, it's not clear to me who will vote for him.

The American Nazi Party

White Nationalists

The Aryan Nation

The KKK

After all, I think Bush got the popular vote for one term. The last six elections, Democrats won the popular vote. Clinton, Clinton, Obama, Obama and Clinton.

Now you have Trump and the GOP not only attacking minorities, but in some cases, actively promoting their deaths. See shootings of unarmed blacks and Republicans denying asylum from people fleeing danger.

Tariffs

no Healthcare

Trump is only just beginning to drive the great and improving economy Obama left him into the ground. But economies have momentum until they burst. Trump is slowly tearing it apart. Who knows how long it will hold on before the entire thing collapses?

We are seeing the signs now with fewer jobs being created and lower than expected GDP.

Well, shit! Trump makes me so mad I could eat a banana.

Did you think that up all by yourself?
That's precious!

The American Nazi Party

White Nationalists

The Aryan Nation

The KKK

Tariffs

no Healthcare

Not a republican, but absolutely.

The American Nazi Party

White Nationalists

The Aryan Nation

The KKK

Tariffs

no Healthcare

:iyfyus.jpg::trolls::trolls::trolls:

Goldfish are more curious than Deanturd.

It believes it knows everything.

The rest of us know it can't possibly "know" anything because it's a mindless drone.

The American Nazi Party

White Nationalists

The Aryan Nation

The KKK

Tariffs

no Healthcare

Anyone not as retarded as you.

81670C84-DD35-4C9E-B30F-B9D2BC2E4571.gif

I'm curious. USMB Republicans are expecting who to vote for Trump in 2020?

Who will vote for Trump in 2020? Every person you missed the last time that you ignored, missed, denied existed and failed to account for then, plus a lot of new people who will have seen the brilliance of his ways and the bounty in their lives by then that his policies have brought back to our country through his bold initiatives and leadership of putting America first. Won't it be ever-so-satisfying when the Left gets trounced even more badly in 2020 by the American people and all the worse because you will see it coming this time like a steaming locomotive but won't have a prayer in the world (sorry, I know you never pray) of stopping it! Whoo! Whoo!

art_deco_train_locomotive_wall_decal_s.jpg

Sorry you had to be the cow on the tracks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Topics

Forum List

Back