I'm a Biden and I drive drunk and there ain't a damn thing you can do about it....

Well it can't be as bad as the Trump organization included Donald and the children will be under investigation for bank and insurance fraud. So if Trump pardons everyone of his family members in the next 3 weeks will it mean that anyone named Trump can get away with fraud and the president will use his power to protect them from legal prosecution.
When Trump is reinstated as President for another 4 years, he should make sure everyone who was involved in voter fraud is prosecuted for treason. That includes illegal voters, enablers, little old grannies, greasy politicians, news outlets, the AG and DOJ and anyone else that helped the cause of voter fraud or covering it up.

Trump may be the one who is tried for treason. Every Trump enabler should be tried for treason as well.

multiple arrest.
Joe will come to the rescue and tell everyone that driving drunk makes you smarter.

Sounds like she got the same deal most people arrested for DUI Get... rehab and probation.

Because she's a Biden, white too

Well it can't be as bad as the Trump organization included Donald and the children will be under investigation for bank and insurance fraud. So if Trump pardons everyone of his family members in the next 3 weeks will it mean that anyone named Trump can get away with fraud and the president will use his power to protect them from legal prosecution.
When Trump is reinstated as President for another 4 years, he should make sure everyone who was involved in voter fraud is prosecuted for treason. That includes illegal voters, enablers, little old grannies, greasy politicians, news outlets, the AG and DOJ and anyone else that helped the cause of voter fraud or covering it up.

Trump may be the one who is tried for treason. Every Trump enabler should be tried for treason as well.

You fuckers need your own country, you're no longer Americans

This kind of stuff irritates me.
There are PLENTY of REAL problems with Biden and his family.... PLENTY
All bullshit stories like this do is frame excuses for the other side to paint ALL accusations against him and his family as bullshit.
First time DUI virtually never results in jail time. Hell 2nd time rarely does.

This kind of stuff irritates me.
There are PLENTY of REAL problems with Biden and his family.... PLENTY
All bullshit stories like this do is frame excuses for the other side to paint ALL accusations against him and his family as bullshit.
First time DUI virtually never results in jail time. Hell 2nd time rarely does.
how much you want to bet that this drunk driver didn't get the same treatment as those who didn't have connections?

multiple arrest.
Joe will come to the rescue and tell everyone that driving drunk makes you smarter.

Sounds like she got the same deal most people arrested for DUI Get... rehab and probation.
really, with all the other prior arrest on her record. She was no first time offender

Forum List

Back