I’m 4% Black So I Want Access to Affirmative Action!

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Is 4% too low?
What if he just self associated as a black?
According to Evolutionists we’re all of African decent.

The Left have opened Pandora’s Box.

1_1024BaldEagle.jpg

Is 4% too low?

Time to sue for our money!! :auiqs.jpg:

Is 4% too low?

View attachment 461060
That's funny. Conservatives have much better senses of humor.

Is 4% too low?

No silly, it's about your political party.

For example, Clarence Thomas, is he white or black? He is neither, he's an Uncle Tom.

Zimmerman? Is he white or Hispanic? He is white cuz the killed a black man even though he is Hispanic.

Understand?

Is 4% too low?

For example, Clarence Thomas, is he white or black? He is neither, he's an Uncle Tom.

Zimmerman? Is he white or Hispanic? He is white cuz the killed a black man even though he is Hispanic.

Understand?
you do know that Hispanic is an ethnic group and not a race?

In fact there is no scientific basis for the concept of race

Is 4% too low?

Understand?

Nope, it's the white man against the dark man, so long as whitey is conservative and the darky is a Leftist.

For you see, race only becomes an issue when it comes to politics, but these days seemingly only in the democrat party who talks more about race than Hitler ever did. That is because politics is the art of dividing and conquering society, your group against another to get a leg up on them. Race just so happens to be an easy way to divide a nation because people are superficial and stupid.

Take the Jewish persecution in Western Europe, for example. They wanted to target them for oppression but the problem was, they looked like everyone else. So they had them wear special dress or badges, and this was even before Nazi Germany.

My great grandmother was a Seminole Indian. Can I get some of dat Affirmative Action gravy? How about dat repatriation?

My great grandmother was a Seminole Indian. Can I get some of dat Affirmative Action gravy? How about dat repatriation?
Sorry, got to be the right color in the right party.

Next.

Besides, no one care about the Indians, the least of which democrats.

Just look at how Elizabeth Warren pretended to be one just to get special perks, but has done nothing for them.

Next.

Just look at how Elizabeth Warren pretended to be one just to get special perks, but has done nothing for them.

Yes I understand that nobody gives a shit about the Indians but a lot of runaway slaves went to Florida and mixed in with the Seminole tribe. There be a Darkie in that woodpile.

I haven't got a DNA test but I suspect I have some of that Darkie in me. However, not enough so that I am on welfare or have knocked up ten women or spent some time in prison or vote Democrat. I don't even drink Colt Malt Liquor, listen to Rap music or think that Obama was the best president ever.

Next.

Yes I understand that nobody gives a shit about the Indians but a lot of runaway slaves went to Florida and mixed in with the Seminole tribe. There be a Darkie in that woodpile.

I haven't got a DNA test but I suspect I have some of that Darkie in me. However, not enough so that I am on welfare or have knocked up ten women or spent some time in prison or vote Democrat. I don't even drink Colt Malt Liquor, listen to Rap music or think that Obama was the best president ever.
The good part is, you could be "white" enough for the democrats to run you as President.

As Harry Reid famously said, Obama won because he was light enough and did not have a Negro dialect. His words, not mine.

And Commie Harris has parents who were a mix and not black, thus she has light enough skin as well with no negro dialect as well.

Do you have light enough skin and no negro dialect?

Poor Ben Carson. If he had won he would have officially become the first 100% black President, but the system is too racist to allow it.

Next.

The good part is, you could be "white" enough for the democrats to run you as President.

As Harry Reid famously said, Obama won because he was light enough and did not have a Negro dialect. His words, not mine.

And Commie Harris has parents who were a mix and not black, thus she has light enough skin as well with no negro dialect as well.

Poor Ben Carson. If he had won he would have officially become the first 100% black President, but the system is too racist to allow it.

I have a Cracker dialect and dark hair and dark eyes. However, I pretty much pass for White since I am mostly German and English.

I still think I am entitled to some kind of freebies since I am not pure White. Don't you think so?

Next.

I have a Cracker dialect and dark hair and dark eyes. However, I pretty much pass for White since I am mostly German and English.

I still think I am entitled to some kind of freebies since I am not pure White. Don't you think so?
Listen, you need to get beat up by a MAGA supporter, much like Jesse Smollett hired people to do just that to enhance his career.

Just don't be a retard about it like he was. As it is, they basically proved he tried to incite riots that we saw in Ferguson, but won't be held accountable because he is a buddy of Obama. It's so bad, Left wing black comedians can't help themselves from making fun of the dolt.

And the media remains silent about it.

Shocking, I know.

Is 4% too low?

Did you burn loot and murder in protest, and most important did you vote for Biden? If you didn't you ain't black. :lol:

Is 4% too low?

Understand?

Nope, it's the white man against the dark man, so long as whitey is conservative and the darky is a Leftist.

For you see, race only becomes an issue when it comes to politics, but these days seemingly only in the democrat party who talks more about race than Hitler ever did. That is because politics is the art of dividing and conquering society, your group against another to get a leg up on them. Race just so happens to be an easy way to divide a nation because people are superficial and stupid.

Take the Jewish persecution in Western Europe, for example. They wanted to target them for oppression but the problem was, they looked like everyone else. So they had them wear special dress or badges, and this was even before Nazi Germany.
Jews are not a race they are an ethnic group.

There is no scientific basis for the concept of race.

It's all made up shit used to justify the persecution of others

Forum List

Back