Illinois Governor Signs Bill Banning Ghost Guns

I sure wish USMB would sign a bill banning ghost posters.

I wish usmb would enforce it's stay on topic rules, with all posters.

But I digress. The governor in Illinois signed a bill banning ghost guns. Of which you have no right own, manufacture, carry, or purchase.

But I digress. The governor in Illinois signed a bill banning ghost guns. Of which you have no right own, manufacture, carry, or purchase.
Yes, but the law will not be enforced much and we are ( well I am trying to ) staying on topic.

It is fine to pass a law like this and as I wrote I have no issue with the law seeing a gun can be regulated to have a serial number on it.

Now where I will not agree with is the effectiveness because this law is a law that will be rarely enforced and when it is it will be because of political posturing for votes during election year…

Which will have just as much effect on the war zone that is Chicago as outlawing homemade marshmallows..

It's not that you Nazis are dumb and irrelevant - oh wait, yes it is.

Wednesday, Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed into law House Bill 4383, a bill that bans so-called "ghost guns" across the state.

Illinois is the first Midwest state to pass such legislation.

The new law ensures that all firearms are serialized, which helps allow law enforcement to better trace firearms used in crimes.

“The people creating, selling, and purchasing these firearms know that they’re working to circumvent common-sense gun laws that ensure guns stay out of the hands of traffickers, abusers, and convicted criminals,” Pritzker said in a statement.

No problem here, since there is no right to own them.

This will last about 30 seconds in the SCOTUS.

Also, a few years ago we voted our county as a "Sanctuary County" against overreaching gun laws so it will be ignored anyhow.

It demonstrates the hypocrisy of the left who blame the entire white race for the acts of one deranged actor.

Out of the other side of their mouths they blame a farce for the massive and pervasive black on black crime.

Of course there were no "ghost guns" involve in the Chicago gangland massacre of the day, just the left engaging in the most absurd hypocrisy possible.

Have you read NONE of my other posts? The left fully deserves to be mocked - do try and keep up.
I see. And you think your brilliant sarcasm comes across in a two sentence reply (sentences not related to each other) that is not relevant, in any way, to the comment you are replying to? It doesn't.
Also, you expect me to remember YOUR POSTS? I suppose because of their eloquence?
Don't flatter yourself.

What is your native language? It doesn't appear to be English.

In any case, banning guns as a means to combat murder is rather like handing a meth addict some makeup to hide their sores hoping to combat their drug addiction.

Wednesday, Gov. J.B. Pritzker...

Yeah... I'll never forget that guys name.

Drive across Illinois and you'll see a million "Pritzker Sucks" yard signs, banners and billboards. He's as hated there as Biden is in the rest of the Midwest.

Screenshot_20220519-162046-629.png

Last edited:
Wednesday, Gov. J.B. Pritzker signed into law House Bill 4383, a bill that bans so-called "ghost guns" across the state.

The new law ensures that all firearms are serialized, which helps allow law enforcement to better trace firearms used in crimes.

“The people creating, selling, and purchasing these firearms know that they’re working to circumvent common-sense gun laws that ensure guns stay out of the hands of traffickers, abusers, and convicted criminals,” Pritzker said in a statement.

Guns in general have a shitload of laws in that state.

How's that work in out?

This is being done for "big gun". They don't want competition.

Sounds like a good idea.

Yeah... I'll never forget that guys name.

Drive across Illinois and you'll see a million "Pritzker Sucks" yard signs, banners and billboards. He's as hated there as Biden is in the rest of the Midwest.

View attachment 646937

Yep, and like Gavin Newsom in the recall, what the public thinks will have ZERO impact on anything.

You can VOTE, but you don't get a SAY in the results.

Forum List

Back