When Your Governor Brags About Using a Gun Registry to Confiscate Guns

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
After enjoying 6 days of freedom before the injunction of the Protect Illinois Communities Act was stayed, the Illinois State Police are now saying that anyone who lawfully purchased a firearm during that period of time, is still breaking the law and has until January 1, 2024 to either destroy or surrender these firearms.

That's right, we now have a state that is actually ordering the surrender of weapons that were lawfully purchased. But what's now even worse, is that Gov. J.B. Pritzker is openly bragging about how Illinois' Assault Weapon registry will be use to determine what guns are illegal and need to be surrendered. Only in Illinois.

I hate Illinois Nazis.....

Now I suspect Fat Bastard will get his dick slapped by SCOTUS.....Two years from now.

Pritzger is following his hero...

Mein Kampf: Germany and France begin reprinting Adolf Hitler's Nazi ...

Pritzger, as a Zionist Fascist, can probably tell us what happened to the people in Germany after Hitler took their guns away....

After enjoying 6 days of freedom before the injunction of the Protect Illinois Communities Act was stayed, the Illinois State Police are now saying that anyone who lawfully purchased a firearm during that period of time, is still breaking the law and has until January 1, 2024 to either destroy or surrender these firearms.

That's right, we now have a state that is actually ordering the surrender of weapons that were lawfully purchased. But what's now even worse, is that Gov. J.B. Pritzker is openly bragging about how Illinois' Assault Weapon registry will be use to determine what guns are illegal and need to be surrendered. Only in Illinois.

I hate Illinois Nazis.....

Now I suspect Fat Bastard will get his dick slapped by SCOTUS.....Two years from now.

I did not realize Chicago had that big an issue with AR Style Sports rifles. Gotta be why they are doing, right? All those shootings in Chicago,

I just watched Mayor Murial over in DC talking about the youts shooting each other every night. She said the problem is them using illegal guns to cause this crime, as if they were legal guns somehow it wouldn't happen. Every gun is illegal in the district with very few exceptions. I would have thought using guns illegally would be more accurate, but this might throw some shade on the asshat "kids" that are actually doing this. I actually think she's pretty smart and knows what is going on, but has to go along with the bullshit narrative that they have adopted. The steps she proposes actually undo all the catch and release programs they have adopted.

Forum List

Back