Illinois First State To Ban Fossil Fuel

In 1880, Rockefeller Was Warned That Oil Would Run Out by 1900. Nothing's Changed About the Peak Oil Myth.

We have barely scratched the surface of Earth's resources. There is as much undiscovered petroleum energy left as the energy produced if everything growing on Earth burned for a thousand years.
Geothermal probably has more potential than any of the solar/wind bullshit that every one is hanging their hats on.

We have barely scratched the surface of Earth's resources. There is as much undiscovered petroleum energy left as the energy produced if everything growing on Earth burned for a thousand years.
Interesting you know how much undiscovered oil is left. But your second statement is interesting in the fact that still doesnt give a timeline for when oil runs out at current consumption rates. LOL 1,000 years is like a second in Earth's history. So that statement is pretty meaningless in and of itself.

Are you mentally stable enough to agree that at some point, oil will run out? Lets start there.
Got a shrink-head psychiatrist involved in the global warming oil crisis debate? On top of a U.S. armed forces bureaucracy so dysfunctional and crippled by UCMJ and CFR and various other government regulations that we're unable to win a war with it any time in the foreseeable future.

Geneva Degenerates

Then Political Correctness must be the greatest military force because it has defeated our troops time and time again.
Between 2007-2010, Trump's military killed roughly 1400 civilians per year in Afghanistan, a roughly 95% increase over the past administration due to unleashing the drones. I guess that wasnt enough for you.

Nixon dropped more than 110,000 TONS of bombs on Cambodia during a 14 month period. Civilian casualties mounted, people joined up with the insurgency which developed into the Khmer Rouge which killed off millions of Cambodians. I hardly call that politically correct. Still didnt work because America lost that war too. But I guess you are such a monster these types of numbers are meaningless to you.

Between 2007-2010, Trump's military killed roughly 1400 civilians per year in Afghanistan
Are you fucking kidding me, moron? What parallel universe do you live in? You posted, "Between 2007-2010, Trump's military" Here's a clue because you have none. GW Bush was in office in 2007-2008 and your heeeero, Obama, was in office in 2009-2010. Trump wasn't elected until 2016. Your TDS is very telling.

Are you fucking kidding me, moron? What parallel universe do you live in? You posted, "Between 2007-2010, Trump's military" Here's a clue because you have none. GW Bush was in office in 2007-2008 and your heeeero, Obama, was in office in 2009-2010. Trump wasn't elected until 2016. Your TDS is very telling.
It figures a typo like that would upset you so much. I meant from 2017-2020. It still stands that Trump specific decision making resulted in 95% more civilian deaths per year than under the Obama admininstration. In fact from the last year of the Obama administration to the last full year of recorded data during the Trump administration, the number of civilians killed by U.S.-led airstrikes in Afghanistan increased by 330 percent. Papers - 2020 - Afghanistan's Rising Civilian Death Toll Due to Airstrikes, 2017-2020 | Costs of War

It figures a typo like that would upset you so much. I meant from 2017-2020. It still stands that Trump specific decision making resulted in 95% more civilian deaths per year than under the Obama admininstration. In fact from the last year of the Obama administration to the last full year of recorded data during the Trump administration, the number of civilians killed by U.S.-led airstrikes in Afghanistan increased by 330 percent. Papers - 2020 - Afghanistan's Rising Civilian Death Toll Due to Airstrikes, 2017-2020 | Costs of War
A fucking typo, hahaha, yeah a ten year typo. I could understand if you said 2007-2020 or even 2017-2010, but you posted a ten year "MISTAKE" A stupid MISTAKE. Aren't you the moron that just told me to "say what you mean?" SMFH STFU

A fucking typo, hahaha, yeah a ten year typo. I could understand if you said 2007-2020 or even 2017-2010, but you posted a ten year "MISTAKE" A stupid MISTAKE. Aren't you the moron that just told me to "say what you mean?" SMFH STFU
Hey fuckhead, read the link. Everything I said about trump is accurate. Or just stay in your hyper-reality, animal.

Who the fuck is gonna buy a car that can only go 300 miles and then stop?
Yeah but you get the feel good of saving the planet
Late 70’s cars got 12mpg and 40 years later people make homes energy efficient and cars 35+mpg and oil nations not doing well until Covid mess and all the other machinations .

Last edited:
Time disorientation is huge identifier of TDS

This report for Illinois means that solar recharging and electric vehicles will go big just south of Wisconsin and Minnesota:

Illinois Becomes First Midwestern State to Pass a Law to Phase Out Fossil Fuels
Liberal stupidity continues

But at least the state has some nuclear power to fall back on

Forum List

Back