DC Smells Like Crap

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
Last edited by a moderator:
Washington Dirty City has been an eyesore...a cesspool for a long time. It's a disgrace. Our capital and it is run the way it is. I'm actually ashamed of it. I wish Maryland would take it.

Last edited:
Washington Dirty City has been an eyesore...a cesspool for a long time. It's a disgrace. Our capital and it is run the way it is. I'm actually ashamed of it. I wish Maryland would take it.
Can Maryland take Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas and Tennessee too? Their a shithole drag on our country.

Can Maryland take Mississippi, Alabama, Arkansas and Tennessee too? Their a shithole drag on our country.

Where are you located. If you're not in the south then shut yo mouf.

DC Smells Like Shit​

Joe's up from his beauty nap.

95260666946048_n.jpg

Only Maryland contributes to the out of control crime. Those other states have smaller Democratic shitholes. Maryland has Baltimore.

There is a problem all over the United States of people not having homes, with toilets and heat. Please submit answers to this problem.

Homelessness has persisted in DC, and other places, through every Republican and Democratic administration. Until we as a society come up with some concrete answers, as opposed to "move along," the problem will persist.

There is a problem all over the United States of people not having homes, with toilets and heat. Please submit answers to this problem.

Homelessness has persisted in DC, and other places, through every Republican and Democratic administration. Until we as a society come up with some concrete answers, as opposed to "move along," the problem will persist.
How about we stop giving our money away re secure the borders and do something about it? Biden and his illegitimate administration want the problem to get worse. That is more than apparent.

How about we stop giving our money away re secure the borders and do something about it? Biden and his illegitimate administration want the problem to get worse. That is more than apparent.
You are switching the topic. I was commenting on the topic of homeless, including those staying along the highway at Virginia Ave. and 23rd in the District of Columbia.

You are switching the topic. I was commenting on the topic of homeless, including those staying along the highway at Virginia Ave. and 23rd in the District of Columbia.
Is it a problem or not? What do you see being done about it?

Lysistrata said:

here? you have a solution here?

I agree with you. From I have read and seen, many of the homeless are seriously drug addicted. I would assess big drug companies a penalty for all the drug addicts they helped create and use the money to build and staff drug addiction treatment centers. That doesn't solve the whole problem but it would get a lot them off of the street.

Forum List

Back