ILLEGALLY ARRESTED!!

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Black guy makes eye contact with police and thats enough to chase him, arrest him illegally and then a series of event that lead to his death.

Blacks have been trying to tell you shit aint sweet and we sometimes get arrested for nothing.

Did you notice how everyone was showing FG arrest record? Just remember that he was illegally arrested for possessing a legal knife and then roughed up because of it.

Well he had switch blade too....oh I forgot he actually didnt have a switch blade. Well he was riding a bike around after having spinal surgery which is a serious crime.....oh my bad thats not true either. He must have done something wrong cops are angels.

Black commit more crimes! Thats because more things are illegal when you're black...like having a legal knife is illegal....Jaywalking is illegal still but if you're black you may go to jail for it. Got Dice? Arrested!

Weed? Arrested

Got nothing? Resisted

Didnt Resist? Just say they did

Not at all. Racists arent happy unless they are converting others.

Yes, it was an illegal arrest, no switchblade, and the 6 cops are charged with second degree murder.

Good to see there's a chance to see justice done.

Also very good to see the police lies are getting shown to the nation.
You already have the cops convicted. The arrest was legal. Never run from a cop. That's obvious.
Why cant you run from a cop? Is it against the law to run if you see a cop? How does the cop determine who is jogging and who is running from him? I guess we just have to take the cops word for it.

A suspect locks eyes with cops and bolts.....

Uh......Dumbass......that is in legal terms called "probable-cause".

Some shitforbrains demonstrator :alcoholic: last night told a Fox reporter that if the "po-leece" looks at his kids he told them to run.

He wants his young-uns :blsmile: to become statistics I guess.:Boom2:

Stop bullshitting

I take it logic is foreign to you.

Which explains why you buy this bs on a regular basis.

Obama and Al Sharpton have been exposed on numerous occasions trying to perpetrate frauds. It's getting to be so common that it's next to impossible to trust anything they are involved in. Yet you do!!!!!

What does that say about you as a person and your level of gullibility?

Last edited:

Some shitforbrains demonstrator :alcoholic: last night told a Fox reporter that if the "po-leece" looks at his kids he told them to run.

He wants his young-uns :blsmile: to become statistics I guess.:Boom2:
He wants his younguns to live no matter how emotionally stressed you get and how many cartoons you post.

Probable Cause for Arrest

Probable cause for arrest exists when facts and circumstances within the police officer's knowledge would lead a reasonable person to believe that the suspect has committed, is committing, or is about to commit a crime. Probable cause must come from specific facts and circumstances, rather than simply from the officer's hunch or suspicion.

"Detentions" short of arrest do not require probable cause. Such temporary detentions require only "reasonable suspicion." This includes car stops, pedestrian stops and detention of occupants while officers execute a search warrant. "Reasonable suspicion" means specific facts which would lead a reasonable person to believe criminal activity was at hand and further investigation was required.

Detentions can ripen into arrests, and the point where that happens is not always clear. Often, police state that they are arresting a person, place him/her in physical restraints, or take other action crossing the line into arrest. These police actions may trigger the constitutional requirement of probable cause.

Someone arrested or charged without probable cause may seek redress through a civil lawsuit for false arrest or malicious prosecution.

Stop bullshitting

Obama and Al Sharpton have been exposed on numerous occasions trying to perpetrate frauds. It's getting to be so common that it's next to impossible to trust anything they are involved in. Yet you do!!!!!

you're right, what does an "illegal arrest" mean to you? Does it mean "legal arrest"?

Stop bullshitting

you're right, what does an "illegal arrest" mean to you? Does it mean "legal arrest"?

I don't know....provide a link.

I know about warrantless search and seizures.

Stop bullshitting

Probable Cause - FindLaw

Forum List

Back