Illegal Sanctuary cities are about to get BORTECH!

• Banned
  • Banned
We need to make it so uncomfortable for the legal Latinos that they won’t come here

You're right Mr Fox news guest, lol. In my very republican area and 99.9% republican town and my republican commissioner building a house next to me has all white contractor's working on that house. They have done a very good job and worked 7-3 Monday through Friday for 3 weeks and have put that huge house up in no time. Well since no one has been working on Saturday's I heard hammering a while ago, went out to look at all the racket and low and behold (something that happens most Saturdays in this republican town) the roofer's are putting on the roof. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks but NO it is a group of what you would call brown people and seems like they may be speaking Spanish. I immediately came in and asked my wife "Should I shoot them Maude or just turn in this republican commissioner" then we just laughed like hell and went back to drinking coffee.

• Banned
You're right Mr Fox news guest, lol. In my very republican area and 99.9% republican town and my republican commissioner building a house next to me has all white contractor's working on that house. They have done a very good job and worked 7-3 Monday through Friday for 3 weeks and have put that huge house up in no time. Well since no one has been working on Saturday's I heard hammering a while ago, went out to look at all the racket and low and behold (something that happens most Saturdays in this republican town) the roofer's are putting on the roof. At first I thought my eyes were playing tricks but NO it is a group of what you would call brown people and seems like they may be speaking Spanish. I immediately came in and asked my wife "Should I shoot them Maude or just turn in this republican commissioner" then we just laughed like hell and went back to drinking coffee.
Cool story

Cool story

Happens all the time in my area in fact I had my roof done last year, very white contractor but no one could speak english that did my roof.

• Banned
Cool story

Happens all the time in my area in fact I had my roof done last year, very white contractor but no one could speak english that did my roof.
Have you asked Congress to protect American jobs?

So what is your point?

Forum List

Back