illegal kills infant by feeding it rat poison

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
Illegal kills her unborn baby by eating rat poison charged with murder

Thursday, April 25, 2013

INDIANAPOLIS, INDIANA — Bei Bei Shuai, 36, a native of China was pregnant and was one month from her due date when she ate rat poison and killed her unborn child. "She was arrested in March 2011, and was freed on bond in May 2012 after an Indiana Court of Appeals ruling in her favor."

The rat poison caused the infants brain to bleed causing the unborn childs death. “Doctors called authorities when the baby died three days after being delivered prematurely.”

Shuai was depressed that her boyfriend left her in December 2010. She told reporters that “Her life has been difficult.”

““I work all the time. I work. It helps,” Bei Bei Shuai told Indianapolis television station WRTV (RTV6 - Bei Bei Shuai talks with RTV6 about murder, attempted feticide charges in rat poison death case - Local Story ) for a story Thursday. “I don’t have time to think about it. I work seven days a week.””

Jury selection in Shuai’s trial is scheduled for Monday, August 26, 2013.

She must be the only illegal alien in America not on welfare and public housing if she couldn't make ends meet.

SOURCE:

Chinese immigrant charged in death of fetus after drinking rat poison says life ‘difficult’
http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/chinese-immigrant-charged-in-death-of-fetus-after-drinking-rat-poison-says-life-difficult/2013/04/25/06a73a8a-adf6-11e2-b240-9ef3a72c67cc_story.html

Last edited:
Does this come under fetal homicide laws? While she may have been weeks from giving birth, the fetus is not a person, so why was she charged?

Does this come under fetal homicide laws? While she may have been weeks from giving birth, the fetus is not a person, so why was she charged?

If a fetus is not a person then why is someone charged with 2 murders when they kill a pregnant woman in the United States?

If you kill a woman in America and she is pregnant you’re charged with two murders, like the Scott Peterson case when he killed his wife Lacy and unborn son Connor he was charged with both of their murders.

I’m not sure what the laws are if a woman purposely kills her own full term unborn child in every state but evidently in Indiana they call it murder. They should deport her!!!

Noomi - will there ever be a day when you stop sounding like a fuck'n idiot? All day long you sit here and claim that people are not people. It's the most absurd thing.

A fetus is a person. It is not a washing machine. It is not an automobile. It is not a shoe. It is not a mailbox. No matter how many times your dumb Australian ass comes here and screams "a fetus is not a person" does not change the fact that a fetus is a person.

Noomi - will there ever be a day when you stop sounding like a fuck'n idiot? All day long you sit here and claim that people are not people. It's the most absurd thing.

A fetus is a person. It is not a washing machine. It is not an automobile. It is not a shoe. It is not a mailbox. No matter how many times your dumb Australian ass comes here and screams "a fetus is not a person" does not change the fact that a fetus is a person.

By law, a fetus is not a person - and I have sent you a PM to better explain what I meant, because I think you got a little confused when you negged me for that comment.

Forum List

Back