Illegal Immigrants submit a list of demands to America in a new Bill of rights

These liberals keep up the shit there will be a call to arms in this Country....the people have spoken and we are 100% behind Donald Trump

These liberals keep up the shit there will be a call to arms in this Country....the people have spoken and we are 100% behind Donald Trump

That is probably what Soros is pushing for.

They already have basic "human rights".

However, despite American liberals, they do not get to dictate whether they can become a citizen or not.

Easy. Democrats fired the first shot in 1861.

Let them fire the first one here as well.

The group, which represents “undocumented immigrants” has written their own bill of rights that guarantees illegal immigrants the same rights as American citizens once they step foot onto American soil.

Illegal Immigrants Submit a List of Demands to America in a New 'Bill of Rights' - Truth And Action

See what most of you liberal idiots do not understand is AMERICAN'S LOSE THEIR RIGHTS. YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS, OUR RIGHTS BECOME THEIR RIGHTS AND YOU DO NOT COUNT!!
Calm down. These are basic human rights

Really? So they can demand we violate our own rights and give them "special" rights that are forbidden by law?

Not happening there ILLEGAL ALIEN!

Last edited:
3. PATHWAY TO CITIZENSHIP
“Recognition of our right to be presented with a path to citizenship/residency as the first priority of future immigration policy combined with interim deferment of all law-abiding Undocumented Americans against detention and deportation
Their "path to citizenship" begins with their return to their country. After that we'll THINK ABOUT IT -- MAYBE

My now DIL immigrated legally from Hungary a little over 5/2 yrs. ago. My son met her on line while he was in the military, and when he got out they visited back and forth a few times, then decided they wanted to get married. They paid all legal fees, and she had to have a sponsor. I became her sponsor because my son did not have a job at that time. Being a sponsor meant I was totally responsible for any financial costs she might incur, medical, legal, whatever. Sponsorship is for ten yrs.,or until they become a U.S. citizen, or have worked at least 400 hrs., whichever comes first. As soon as my son started working he became her sponsor.
Not one single person here had a penny taken from their wallet to help shelter, feed or clothe her because she came here the right way. I welcome all legal immigrants that have been vetted and are sponsored. Don't we have enough of our own that struggle,are homeless,go hungry even with the many charities, organizations,churches, school lunch programs, programs during the summer to feed children when not in school, SNAP, other welfare benefits, and we still have a large problem. Who is going to pay for all the illegals, the refuges, some of you are welcoming? Are you going to shelter, feed and clothe them with your own money, are you welcoming any into your own home? Do you have a job to offer them? I hope your answer is yes to all the above.

My now DIL immigrated legally from Hungary a little over 5/2 yrs. ago. My son met her on line while he was in the military, and when he got out they visited back and forth a few times, then decided they wanted to get married. They paid all legal fees, and she had to have a sponsor. I became her sponsor because my son did not have a job at that time. Being a sponsor meant I was totally responsible for any financial costs she might incur, medical, legal, whatever. Sponsorship is for ten yrs.,or until they become a U.S. citizen, or have worked at least 400 hrs., whichever comes first. As soon as my son started working he became her sponsor.
Not one single person here had a penny taken from their wallet to help shelter, feed or clothe her because she came here the right way. I welcome all legal immigrants that have been vetted and are sponsored. Don't we have enough of our own that struggle,are homeless,go hungry even with the many charities, organizations,churches, school lunch programs, programs during the summer to feed children when not in school, SNAP, other welfare benefits, and we still have a large problem. Who is going to pay for all the illegals, the refuges, some of you are welcoming? Are you going to shelter, feed and clothe them with your own money, are you welcoming any into your own home? Do you have a job to offer them? I hope your answer is yes to all the above.

Exactly and Trump does not have a problem with ppl coming here legally . After all his wife was also from another Country.

Exactly and Trump does not have a problem with ppl coming here legally . After all his wife was also from another Country.
Exactly, and why should anyone come legally anymore when it's easier and you are welcomed with open arms if you are illegal. Those of us that would just like to take care of our own first are called nasty names.

I'll give them this one

9. NO DEPORTATION AFTER REPORTING CRIMES
“Protection against detention or deportation when we report a crime as a victim or witness.”

The rest should be printed out and shoved up their asses. This would not be illegal once this was actually shoved in their asses, nor would this be referred to as a foreign object once actually inside the rectum....

Well they can always wish with one had and shit in the other and see which one fills up first.

Forum List

Back