Illegal Aliens Using the IRS to Scam the US Taxpayer

You really are that dense, not to mention the most anal person on this board, you're an engineer, right? . Oh and come up with some better insults, you suck at it. I mean, really suck at it. :thup:

So you and (the long dead) Eisenhower speak for all the American people? Narcissistic to boot. :thup:

Hope you're not too cramped under that desk. Maybe when you come out to go to the bathroom, you could work up the guts to answer my question. you think ? :doubt:
As I said before >> if you ever find yourself capable of discussing the TOPIC, and backing up your disattached (and thereby meaningless) words, let me know, and maybe I'll be kind enough to allow you talk to me (if I'm in a good mood)

On second that just forget it. :lol: I couldn't think of anything really that matters less than what you say, and your silly games.

Hope you're not too cramped under that desk. Maybe when you come out to go to the bathroom, you could work up the guts to answer my question. you think ? :doubt:
As I said before >> if you ever find yourself capable of discussing the TOPIC, and backing up your disattached (and thereby meaningless) words, let me know, and maybe I'll be kind enough to allow you talk to me (if I'm in a good mood)

On second that just forget it. :lol: I couldn't think of anything really that matters less than what you say, and your silly games.

Yup, right on cue........ Oh and your insult's still suck. Might I recommend the Don Rickles school of comedic insults? In about ten years after you graduate from playground insult school...... :thup:
Oh and careful, your narcissism is showing.

FALSE!

1. They are criminals the minute they cross the Mexican border into the US, without inspection by immigration authorities (TITLE 8 > CHAPTER 12 > SUBCHAPTER II > Part VIII > § 1325) >> 8 U.S. Code | LII / Legal Information Institute

2. Immigrants (legal and illegal) remove $48 Billion/year from the US economy (which otherwise would be going to US businesses) by wiring remittances$$$$$ back to their home countries ($25 Billion/yr to Mexico alone)

3. Working immigrants harm the US economy also, because the little money they do spend (15 people living in 1 house) is far less than US residents would, + the lower wages they receive + their living habits, which are very low-spend due to the large remittances$$ they send.

4. Immigrants harm the US economy by tapping the tax treasuries for welfare $$. And there are more of them receiving welfare than native-born residents.

https://cis.org/immigrant-welfare-use-2011

http://www.cbo.gov/sites/default/fi...20xx/doc12053/02-24-remittances_chartbook.pdf

Oh, come on. So what if they scam the IRS out of some $10,000 a year? That's nothing. We're America, we're the richest country in the world. Did you know that if you divide the GDP for 2012 evenly for each individual in the country, it comes out to be about $8700? These illegals, they're just taking their fair share however they can. It's their money too, ya know. They have a right to be here just like everyone else.

Are you nuts ? They have absolutely NO RIGHT whatsoever to be here. It most certainly is NOT their money, (they don't HAVE a "fair share"), it is US taxpayer's money, which they (in large part) don't pay, when they work under the table, off the books, and pay very little taxes whenever they do pay them (because of their low wages). And they shouldn't even be in those jobs, which they are swiping away from American unemployed people.

And what do you mean by "they scam the IRS out of some $10,000 a year"? What are you > A scammer too ? Yes, $10,000/year would be nothing, if that's all they were scamming us for (as you ludicrously tried to scam us in to thinking just now). Fact is, a single one of their thousand of scams amount to more than $10,000, so nice try, Bernie (as is Bernie Madoff)

Here's the words of an IRS employee talking about the scams (from the link story in the OP) >> “Here’s a return right here: we’ve got a $10,300 refund for nine nieces and nephews.”

“We’re getting an $11,000 refund on this tax return. There’s seven nieces and nephews,” he said, pointing to another set of documents. “I can bring out stacks and stacks."

So maybe YOU need to "come on". And tell us what your dog is in this fight. Are you one of these scammers ? Is that what's itching you, Bernie ?

He is being SARCASTIC. and is actually on your side.

This scam has been around as long as the Child Tax Credit has been around.

Half of the New York lives off that scam.

Not illegals.
The ones in the projects ( and they are not necessarily all black)

Oh, come on. So what if they scam the IRS out of some $10,000 a year? That's nothing. We're America, we're the richest country in the world. Did you know that if you divide the GDP for 2012 evenly for each individual in the country, it comes out to be about $8700? These illegals, they're just taking their fair share however they can. It's their money too, ya know. They have a right to be here just like everyone else.

Are you nuts ? They have absolutely NO RIGHT whatsoever to be here. It most certainly is NOT their money, (they don't HAVE a "fair share"), it is US taxpayer's money, which they (in large part) don't pay, when they work under the table, off the books, and pay very little taxes whenever they do pay them (because of their low wages). And they shouldn't even be in those jobs, which they are swiping away from American unemployed people.

And what do you mean by "they scam the IRS out of some $10,000 a year"? What are you > A scammer too ? Yes, $10,000/year would be nothing, if that's all they were scamming us for (as you ludicrously tried to scam us in to thinking just now). Fact is, a single one of their thousand of scams amount to more than $10,000, so nice try, Bernie (as is Bernie Madoff)

Here's the words of an IRS employee talking about the scams (from the link story in the OP) >> “Here’s a return right here: we’ve got a $10,300 refund for nine nieces and nephews.”

“We’re getting an $11,000 refund on this tax return. There’s seven nieces and nephews,” he said, pointing to another set of documents. “I can bring out stacks and stacks."

So maybe YOU need to "come on". And tell us what your dog is in this fight. Are you one of these scammers ? Is that what's itching you, Bernie ?

Not illegals.

Needs to be shut down, no matter who is doing it.

Not illegals.

The last time I had a friend tell me "he didn't believe in a fence or border patrol" and we need to open up the borders and let everyone in who wants to come,

I asked him do you lock the doors to your house and bedroom?
Why?

Why do you expect YOUR space to be controlled where YOU decide who you trust to let in or not. And you don't believe in the same for the rest of the country?

If you wouldn't let everyone in your house who wants to hang out and use the facilities,
Why the heck do you expect other people to let anyone in and pay for that?

[Never mind the discussion I had with Occupy volunteers, on why we needed to BUY LAND and set up a church or charitable center first, if they want to put up tents and help the homeless without restriction ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. NOT IN PARKS THAT THE PUBLIC HAS TO PAY FOR CLEAN UP AND POLICE TO SECURE. DUH. PEOPLE PAY FOR THAT.
You don't want them dictating for you, go set up your own system and pay for everyone!]

No beef, just pointing out the obvious...... Though I do have one question. Who died and made you Protector of the American People? I thought that was supposed to be the Indian Bureau....... :eusa_whistle:

Dear Ringel and Protectionist:
Anyone can take the same vow as police and military, and commit to upholding Constitutional laws and ethics for all people, especially if we want to hold govt accountable to the same.

I applaud Protectionist if you made this same commitment.
I took a public vow in 1992, as Clinton took office, and have regretted ever since.
The work it takes to follow Constitutional laws is harder than following the Bible.
Because people are not equal, and the law calls for equal representation and protection.

Not all people agree to follow the same principles, yet demand it for themselves.
So much of the work is conflict resolution to stop impositions back and forth
that are abridging the right to petition to redress grievances, and preventing people
from investing in common sustainable solutions they would actually agree on.
if they would stop fighting long enough to get to those points and form agreed solutions.

Christians make the commitment to follow the laws in the Bible under Jesus authority.
Constitutionalists vowing to uphold the law of the land for sake of equal justice and peace
is similar. Anyone can do it, but trying to be universally fair and just is more than challenging but nearly impossible unless you organize with diverse groups to check and balance each other so all views are included and protected. operating on our own devices, we all have our personal biases, and would discriminate or exclude someone's views. it takes all people and parties working collaboratively to represent all interests equally by law.

Not illegals.

The last time I had a friend tell me "he didn't believe in a fence or border patrol" and we need to open up the borders and let everyone in who wants to come,

I asked him do you lock the doors to your house and bedroom?
Why?

Why do you expect YOUR space to be controlled where YOU decide who you trust to let in or not. And you don't believe in the same for the rest of the country?

If you wouldn't let everyone in your house who wants to hang out and use the facilities,
Why the heck do you expect other people to let anyone in and pay for that?

[Never mind the discussion I had with Occupy volunteers, on why we needed to BUY LAND and set up a church or charitable center first, if they want to put up tents and help the homeless without restriction ON PRIVATE PROPERTY. NOT IN PARKS THAT THE PUBLIC HAS TO PAY FOR CLEAN UP AND POLICE TO SECURE. DUH. PEOPLE PAY FOR THAT.
You don't want them dictating for you, go set up your own system and pay for everyone!]

I've asked that same question about the locks on the doors many times myself. Most often, the open borders people I talk to say >> "Oh, that's different".
I reply >> "No it's not."

It's a good comparison. Thanks for the reminder.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back