Ilhan Omar op-ed: Minnesota Nurses Are Ready to Strike. I Stand With Them

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, i assume it was all butt stuff, so it didnt count.
So you fantasize about anal incest? 😄

I love how you morons, in the midst of your cosplaying in your fantasy worlds, admit to fantasizing about the very thing you are trying and failing to accuse others of. 😄 You folks aren't very bright.

So you fantasize about anal incest? 😄

I love how you morons, in the midst of your cosplaying in your fantasy worlds, admit to fantasizing about the very thing you are trying and failing to accuse others of. 😄 You folks aren't very bright.
Quit fantasizing about right wingers fantasizing about Ilhan Omar and her brother having butt sex. Thats fucking sick man!

Quit fantasizing about right wingers fantasizing about Ilhan Omar and her brother having butt sex. Thats fucking sick man!
So not only do you fantasize about anal incest, by your own admission, you don't even know how to discern fantasy from reality. 😄

I don't have to cosplay like you clowns. You were stupid enough to admit you imagine anal incest all on your lonesome. 😂

The notion that Republicans want smaller government is cosplayer, fairytale bullshit. They want different government.

That's what I said, you couldn't read it?

I'll dumb it down for you.

Republicans want smaller government than Democrats want.
Libertarians want smaller government than the size of government is now.

Did you get it yet?

So not only do you fantasize about anal incest, by your own admission, you don't even know how to discern fantasy from reality. 😄

I don't have to cosplay like you clowns. You were stupid enough to admit you imagine anal incest all on your lonesome. 😂

You mean because if a Republican married his/her sibling, you'd not have made an issue of it because then you would be the one fantasizing about incest.

God you're a partisan Democrat Party hack. You have any blacks to chase down for your white Democrat master today? Going to call them an Uncle Tom because you're a racist?

That's what I said, you couldn't read it?

I'll dumb it down for you.

Republicans want smaller government than Democrats want.
Libertarians want smaller government than the size of government is now.

Did you get it yet?
That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying they want different government. In some ways it's larger, in some ways its smaller. The idea that Republicans want "smaller" government and Democrats want "bigger" government is just marketing, which you've obviously fallen for.

You mean because if a Republican married his/her sibling, you'd not have made an issue of it because then you would be the one fantasizing about incest.

God you're a partisan Democrat Party hack. You have any blacks to chase down for your white Democrat master today? Going to call them an Uncle Tom because you're a racist?
I would never invent a story when a Republican married a sibling or a relative. I wouldn't have to. I have no need to invent stories and cosplay like you clowns do. Rudy Giuliani actually did marry his cousin. That happened in real life. This Ilhan Omar/brother story is entirely made up and doesn't exist anywhere outside your sick wet dreams.

The Minnesota Nurses Association says their members voted to authorize a strike - which required 2/3 voting in favor. That allows the union to call 15,000 nurses in the Twin Cities and Duluth area to the picket line with 10 days notice

She would stand with the homeless if the homeless said they were going on strike.

That's not what I'm saying. I'm saying they want different government. In some ways it's larger, in some ways its smaller. The idea that Republicans want "smaller" government and Democrats want "bigger" government is just marketing, which you've obviously fallen for.

Most of the government you want and the Republicans want is the same. They want Social Security, Medicare and other government welfare programs just like Democrats do and Democrats are just as militaristic as Republicans, you just want to be behind the steering wheel.

You want a few more percent spent on welfare and they want a little more defense and you both blow that up into being fundamentally different when you aren't.

What is different is your policies, not your spending. I've given up on the spending because you both want it completely, that isn't why I ever supported Trump. He wasn't ever going to actually cut spending ever

WTF are you talking about? Who "invented" the story she married her brother? Now you're claiming it isn't real? Seriously? You just lie, lie and lie
Yes. I'm saying it isn't real. Do you have any proof it's real? Am I going to have to follow coordinates to whatever outhouse rest stop you got this information from?

The Minnesota Nurses Association says their members voted to authorize a strike - which required 2/3 voting in favor. That allows the union to call 15,000 nurses in the Twin Cities and Duluth area to the picket line with 10 days notice

From the article....
"annual increase for nurses in Minnesota was just 4 percent."

I can't remember the last time I received a raise that was 4 percent. Also, it looks like they are getting raises above average.

Yes. I'm saying it isn't real. Do you have any proof it's real? Am I going to have to follow coordinates to whatever outhouse rest stop you got this information from?

Um ... yeah ... Because you'd believe evidence. I'm not that gullible, you joined the party that literally was the party of slavery and racism, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation because you're a racist. Evidence means nothing to you, let's not pretend you care what I show you

Um ... yeah ... Because you'd believe evidence. I'm not that gullible, you joined the party that literally was the party of slavery and racism, the KKK, Jim Crow, lynching, cross burning and segregation because you're a racist. Evidence means nothing to you, let's not pretend you care what I show you
😄

Sure Kaz. That's why you're being a little bitch about it.

He was Muslim? Muslims love that first cousin marriage. Brother-sister stuff, that's all Ilhan.

Oh, second cousin. So not Muslim.
See. You don't have real shit. You clowns are always projecting. Ilhan never married a family member in real life but Rudy did. 😁

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back