Ilhan Omar op-ed: Minnesota Nurses Are Ready to Strike. I Stand With Them

Status
Not open for further replies.

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
The Minnesota Nurses Association says their members voted to authorize a strike - which required 2/3 voting in favor. That allows the union to call 15,000 nurses in the Twin Cities and Duluth area to the picket line with 10 days notice

You're right, Omar should go home and fight for her country.
How do you know she isn't? A cuck white, quiter like yourself might not understand the intrict strategy in demographically and politically taking over the most influential nation in the world to use its resources to help the Nations that America's emerging immigrant populations originally come from.😄

How do you know she isn't? A cuck white, quiter like yourself might not understand the intrict strategy in demographically and politically taking over the most influential nation in the world to use its resources to help the Nations that America's emerging immigrant populations originally come from.😄

How do you know she isn't?

How do I know she isn't in Somali?

“I say, boy, pay attention when I’m talkin’ to ya, boy”

Omar hates this country. Shes just another leech who wants free everything. Go back to somali. You're not wanted.

How do you know she isn't?

How do I know she isn't in Somali?

“I say, boy, pay attention when I’m talkin’ to ya, boy”
I was talking about fighting for her country you little cuck boy, but nevermind because here's the thing, immigrants are kicking your ass. At the end of this Somalis will still have their country, but you wont. 😁

Omar hates this country. Shes just another leech who wants free everything. Go back to somali. You're not wanted.
She's wanted by the people who elected her. How wonderful that you cuck whites have been so mentally enslaved that you will let your country be taken from you through democracy. 😄

The Minnesota Nurses Association says their members voted to authorize a strike - which required 2/3 voting in favor. That allows the union to call 15,000 nurses in the Twin Cities and Duluth area to the picket line with 10 days notice

I stand with them too!!

I never got a bum lay from a nurse.

I was talking about fighting for her country you little cuck boy, but nevermind because here's the thing, immigrants are kicking your ass. At the end of this Somalis will still have their country, but you wont. 😁
Lol, neither will you. Liberals are the stupidest people on the planet.

Which is Somalia, you whiny twat.
And Somalia is helped by taking your country over and using its resources to give Somalia more foreign aid.

Go ahead and continue to express confusion over long term strategy, it's partly why you simps are losing your country today. 😄

Lol, neither will you. Liberals are the stupidest people on the planet.
You keep believing that cosplayer. 😄 Maybe you meant old white liberals. If you think this new batch of young liberals, populated by a diverse mix of minorities are going to come into Washington to sell out to corporations, it's only because you're such a beaten down cuck that's all you can ever imagine. 😁

You keep believing that cosplayer. 😄 Maybe you meant old white liberals. If you think this new batch of young liberals, populated by a diverse mix of minorities are going to come into Washington to sell out to corporations, it's only because you're such a beaten down cuck that's all you can ever imagine. 😁
What you gonna do if you live through it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back