Zone1 Ignore list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude. The flames of hell? Seriously? You're a grown ass man. Don't talk like a fucking lunatic in public. People will think your nuts

Don't care what people think, I don't have to live up to anyone's expectations by my own.. Those same people live in little apartments in clustered blue state cities that I don't give a fuck about.

I live in a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage house on 100 acres of wooded land with a spring-fed creek running though it, and no major city within 60 miles if me.. Why should I give a single fuck about their opinions?

Don't care what people think, I don't have to live up to anyone's expectations by my own.. Those same people live in little apartments in clustered blue state cities that I don't give a fuck about.

I live in a three bedroom, two bath, two car garage house on 100 acres of wooded land with a spring-fed creek running though it, and no major city within 60 miles if me.. Why should I give a single fuck about their opinions?
Because you are crippled.

Rub what in? I'm proud to have supported a President who wanted to make America great again, and I'd gladly vote for him again.

I suppose you're proud of supporting people who want to make America crappy? Good luck with that shit.
You got suckered. By a known con man

Hicksville, Texas?

Hicksville, Texas?

Actually Wisconsin. And this was a primarily Blue state until I brought my conservative values up here, then we got Scott Walker elected and actually got a concealed carry law.

But there's still plenty of work to be done to defeat the secular progressive commies By ballot or by bullet if push comes to shove.

I am very proud of my ignore list. I won’t mention any names here. These chuckleheads don’t matter that much. But I have attempted to winnow it down. And I succeeded. I’d like to get it even smaller. It’s at 13. Mostly just insufferably bloviating liberals/progressives. Also one moron kind of racist conservative.

I can’t I ignore any of them. So, the Phantom Zone list is stuck at 13. Each is well chosen.

Who else (who uses the ignore feature) has a well qualified list of ignored turds?
Wow, I've never counted. Suffice it to say that I have WAY more than 13 on iggy. I didn't realize I had that many on there. I try not to put any but the most insufferable boors, trolls and morons in that purgatory, but it is what it is.

Actually Wisconsin. And this was a primarily Blue state until I brought my conservative values up here, then we got Scott Walker elected and actually got a concealed carry law.

But there's still plenty of work to be done to defeat the secular progressive commies By ballot or by bullet if push comes to shove.
By bullet then because you can't stop the demographic shifts at the ballot box. Younger people are browner, more woke, less religious.

You're self respect

Apparently you don't know me very well. I have nothing but respect for myself, my values, and those things I believe in.

You on the other hand, are someone I'd have hot sex with and then throw you out without your clothes if you tried to put your whore lips on my beer bottle. Of course, I'd respect you enough to at least give you cab fare home. I'm not a total dick, ya know.

:laughing0301:

Last I checked, there are 85-90 on mine. I leave some people off it because I like fucking with them, but I just don't have the time to fuck with everyone. I only have so many fuck to give, and not enough fucks to go around for everyone. I mean, I'm just a normal white heterosexual male, and even we only have so many fucks to give.

It's not like we're sex-crazed beasts or anything, we're just normal people, ya know, with only a finite amount of fucks. Of course my wife says I want to fuck too much, so there's that.
Whew, I was thinking I was really intolerant, but I think we may be kindred spirits by this ^^^ post. LMAO.

Ignore is for Pussies

If you don’t like someone’s posts……skip on to the next

They're not just pussies, they're idiots too. All they do is weaken their own arguments. Case in point, Welshy, aka BackAgain. He has me on ignore. As a result, he renders himself incapable of defending his own arguments when I bitch-slap him silly because he can't even see he's getting bitch-slapped. And even though he can't see he's getting bitch-slapped, everyone else reading my posts can see it. He's such a pussy and an imbecile, his weakness is self-induced.

They're not just pussies, they're idiots too. All they do is weaken their own arguments. Case in point, Welshy, aka BackAgain. He has me on ignore. As a result, he renders himself incapable of defending his own arguments when I bitch-slap him silly because he can't even see he's getting bitch-slapped. And even though he can't see he's getting bitch-slapped, everyone else reading my posts can see it. He's such a pussy and an imbecile, his weakness is self-induced.

I've never seen you bitch slap anyone. Just brag about what you think you did.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back