If you're willing to kill unborn babies, you're willing to do anything...

I just talked to Jesus, and he said if you constantly spout vile hatred and claim to be a Christian, you are a hypocrite and an embarrassment to Jesus. He also told me he saw you masturbating..

The worst excuses are used by them....
"I don't want a baby" = then let someone adopt it!
"I'm embarrassed." = which would you be more embarrassed for? people know you killed the child to hide your pregnancy ir grow up and take the leap and the that child live with another family
"I don't want to get fat" - It will. go away!
I need to work so I can't get pregnant" - work until you are do and give the baby up
"But it will hurt!" Grow up. They have so many drugs now, you don't even feel it!

"I don't believe that thing inside me is a baby!" Wait nine month and see if a truck emerges, you incredibly selfish sloth.

"I'm embarrassed." = which would you be more embarrassed for? people know you killed the child to hide your pregnancy ir grow up and take the leap and the that child live with another family
I need to work so I can't get pregnant" - work until you are do and give the baby up
"But it will hurt!" Grow up. They have so many drugs now, you don't even feel it!

"I don't believe that thing inside me is a baby!" Wait nine month and see if a truck emerges, you incredibly selfish sloth.

Nobody is telling you that you can't have all the children you want. Go for it.

So you are one of those I described above? Have you every taken the time to stop and look at the baby parts you were responsible for?

What if the guy who got you pregnant wanted that baby. He would take the baby, never see you again and he's never be in touch again. His right is as strong as yours. Would you have it?

What if the guy who got you pregnant wanted that baby. He would take the baby, never see you again and he's never be in touch again. His right is as strong as yours. Would you have it?

Bulldog ain't gonna be having any babes.

If you're willing to kill unborn babies, you're willing to do anything...
]

Like what? Shoot someone on 5th ave? Rob a bank? Murder a Mexican illegally crossing the border??? Rape a 12 year old boy? Beat your mother to a pulp? Shoplift?

What exactly is ANYTHING?

Here's you baby. Aren't you proud?

I wouldn't want her to be a mother, just stop the killing of babies.

Jesus Christ.

That's unnecessary.

No one said anything about HIM killing babies.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesus Christ.

That's unnecessary.

it also breaks the site's rules... at least it did when I was a mod....?
***Jackson....you should remove it, and give a link to the picture with warning!

Jesus Christ.

That's unnecessary.

That's what you can expect from religious nut Trump supporters. Not much mystery in how they became to be known as deplorable.

malachi.jpg

Jesus Christ.

That's unnecessary.

That's what you can expect from religious nut Trump supporters. Not much mystery in how they became to be known as deplorable.

Yeah well, there are a lot of deplorables on the skin of this world and they ain't all Trump supporters or even conservatives by
a long shot.
I know it's a subject that can get heated, but when you include stuff like that or other over the top stuff, you've just lost your argument, probably.

Then DONT FUCK UNPROTECTED....Is this rocket science???....and I am an agnostic....religion plays no part in this, morality and ethics do!

malachi.jpg

Jesus Christ.

That's unnecessary.

Yeah well, there are a lot of deplorables on the skin of this world and they ain't all Trump supporters or even conservatives by
a long shot.
I know it's a subject that can get heated, but when you include stuff like that or other over the top stuff, you've just lost your argument, probably.

I'm not the one who posted that picture. A deplorable trump supporter did. Don't even try to say he isn't representative of the vast majority of deplorable trump supporters here. We both know he is.

Then DONT FUCK UNPROTECTED....Is this rocket science???....and I am an agnostic....religion plays no part in this, morality and ethics do!
Tell all the guys that...! Then no girl would get pregnant out of wedlock....and then abortion would not be an issue... :D

Tell all the guys that...! Then no girl would get pregnant out of wedlock....and then abortion would not be an issue... :D
Not a guys RESPONSIBILITY UNTIL he can give birth....stupid women do stupid things!

Tubal ligation should work for women 99.999% Of the time!....Cheaper and easier than continual abortions!

Abortion will always be an issue until the Supreme Court finally recognizes the biological (NOT religious) fact that a child's life and basic human rights begins at and by conception.

It is scientifically inarguable that a human's life and their aging as a human organism begns at conception.

The onus is on the pro-aborts to prove why a child's rights should not begin when their life does

Forum List

Back