If you're gay, get ready, the GOP and Trump's cabinet are coming after you. Believe it!

As if gay marriage was a major issue this past election. :lol:

Republicans are always railing against sharia law, but people need to realize that probably 3/4 of what's in sharia law is part of the republican platform. They're going to go hard after gay people and the right's they won in the last few years. And they won't stop there.

I don't think Trump would support that. He's been known to be pretty Liberal on the gay rights issue. I don't see any loss of rights happening for gays.

That was before he was a cog in the GOP machine. He asked the religious right to the dance, and they'll be expecting a good, satisfying fuck at the end of the night for having said yes.

Republicans are always railing against sharia law, but people need to realize that probably 3/4 of what's in sharia law is part of the republican platform. They're going to go hard after gay people and the right's they won in the last few years. And they won't stop there.

I don't think Trump would support that. He's been known to be pretty Liberal on the gay rights issue. I don't see any loss of rights happening for gays.
If the Republican-controlled Congress tell him to go along with it, he will... keeping that GOP-controlled Congress happy will be one of Drumpf's highest priorities.

Republicans should leave it alone. Folks being gay isn't a pressing issue. If being gay makes em happy, so be it. Life is short. Ya gotta try to be as happy as you can with the short time you're on this earth. If you're gay, just be open about it and find someone you can live a nice life with. I just don't get why the Republicans need to obsess over the issue.

LibTard forcing of Gay Marriage is part of what pissed off America enough to vote the Pubs back into power...

LibTard setting of conditions by which AquaLung can enter the Little Girls Room with bad intent, is another piece of that puzzle...

You arrogant idiots finally pushed Americans too far...

And you've just been bitch-slapped, good-and-proper, for your sins...

Learn, LibTards... learn.

If you aren't too far gone to even try.
That could've been typed by any good little Islamist
You will not be one of those able to learn from past Democratic Party mistakes on the subject of gay marriage... your party at-large may fare better.
I'd rather fight for good than win an election you prick

If the Republican-controlled Congress tell him to go along with it, he will... keeping that GOP-controlled Congress happy will be one of Drumpf's highest priorities.

Republicans should leave it alone. Folks being gay isn't a pressing issue. If being gay makes em happy, so be it. Life is short. Ya gotta try to be as happy as you can with the short time you're on this earth. If you're gay, just be open about it and find someone you can live a nice life with. I just don't get why the Republicans need to obsess over the issue.
Why?

1. because you retards force the rest of America to deny 3,000 years of Judeo-Christian teaching that sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) is wrong

2. because you fools set the stage for gender-self-identification for bathroom usage; setting the stage for dirty old men to go into little girls bathrooms, etc.

Americans want that filthy shit kept away from their children...

You went too far.

Every action has an equal and opposite REaction.

You're about to see that REaction now.

Should have quit short of those marks, while you were still ahead.

Arrogant fools.

Your consequences are about to unfold.

Enjoy.

Why?

1. because you retards force the rest of America to deny 3,000 years of Judeo-Christian teaching that sexual deviancy and perversion (homosexuality) is wrong

2. because you fools set the stage for gender-self-identification for bathroom usage; setting the stage for dirty old men to go into little girls bathrooms, etc.

Americans want that filth kept away from their children...

You went too far. Every action has an equal and opposite REaction.

Arrogant fools.
Al salam alaykum komrade

That was before he was a cog in the GOP machine. He asked the religious right to the dance, and they'll be expecting a good, satisfying fuck at the end of the night for having said yes.

I don't see any loss of rights happening on his watch. But we'll see i guess.

Why?

Americans want that filth kept away from their children...

You went too far. Every action has an equal and opposite REaction.

Arrogant fools.
Al salam alaykum komrade
You tell 'em, sweet cheeks...

Why?

You went too far.

Arrogant fools.

Enjoy.

Come on now, that sounds crazy. They're just folks who wanna live happy lives like the rest of us. I have some good friends who are gay. And they're great folks. I'd do anything for em. I'm happy they're living their lives openly and freely. So let em have their happiness. You gotta stop over-thinking it. That's too exhausting.

Last edited:

Why?

You went too far.

Arrogant fools.

Enjoy.
You don't have to deny anything. Nobody is asking you to live your life any differently than you do today, as far as this subject goes.

And, you need to remember that we don't make law on the basis of what ANY religion thinks is "sin".

If we did, then there would be laws corresponding to more than half the 10C.

If we did, then there would be laws corresponding to the worst sins of the lot, the "seven deadly sins" - yet there are NO such laws, nor will there be.

If we did, there would be discussion of how to resolve the differences between the old and new testaments and the total, freaking INSANITY of Leviticus as it could possibly be applied today.

But, we do not. So, figure it out.

Why?

You went too far.

Arrogant fools.

Enjoy.
You don't have to deny anything. Nobody is asking you to live your life any differently than you do today, as far as this subject goes.

And, you need to remember that we don't make law on the basis of what ANY religion thinks is "sin".

If we did, then there would be laws corresponding to the worst sins of the lot, the "seven deadly sins" - yet there are NO such laws, nor will there be.

If we did, there would be discussion of how to resolve the differences between the old and new testaments and the total, freaking INSANITY of Leviticus as it could possibly be applied today.

None of that shit matters.

You are now out of power; driven there in large part by your overly-zealous social re-engineering agenda, your moral relativism, and your faux equivalencies.

They now have power, and they're going to reverse much of what you've accomplished; and that, in damned short order.

You just had to keep pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing America, until America finally pushed back.

Damned fools.

The truly sad and pathetic part of that, is that you will dodge and deflect and deny that your agenda is a huge part of the reason for your epic and humiliating loss of power.

That denial will keep you out of power, now, for quite some time to come.

Much of the rest of America has had enough of you, and has stopped listening, and will ignore you now, for quite some time to come.

You become the butt of jokes, and, more importantly, you become unimportant and irrelevant, on Friday, at noon.

Enjoy your exile.

Why?

You went too far.

Arrogant fools.

Enjoy.

You are now out of power; driven there in large part by your overly-zealous social re-engineering agenda, your moral relativism, and your faux equivalencies.

They now have power, and they're going to reverse much of what you've accomplished; and that, in damned short order.

You just had to keep pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing and pushing America, until America finally pushed back.

Damned fools.

The truly sad and pathetic part of that, is that you will dodge and deflect and deny that your agenda is a huge part of the reason for your epic and humiliating loss of power.

Much of the rest of America has had enough of you, and has stopped listening, and will ignore you now, for quite some time to come.

You become the butt of jokes, and, more importantly, you become unimportant and irrelevant, on Friday, at noon.

Enjoy your exile.

Do you know any gay folks?

Start off with Betsy DeVos:

Donald Trump’s education secretary could be justifiably quashed by the U.S. Senate. Her long public record indicates she is a religious Christian zealot who does not believe in the actual separation of church and state, wants public monies funneled into religious schools, and has contributed through family foundations to bigoted groups with a militant anti-gay agenda. During her confirmation hearing she gave disturbing answers to questions about her views of the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act, standardized tests, and school vouchers. She also suggested guns have a place in American schools, though her claim that they were necessary to defend students from grizzly bear attacks was not very compelling.

Watching her testimony was both hilarious and frightening. That the right wing could agree with her on guns in schools was just bizarre. She believes in conversion therapy and home school.

The bitch firmly believes in "Conversion Therapy". For anyone who doesn't know what that is, the concept was central to the film "A Clockwork Orange".

Trump Education Nominee Betsy DeVos Lied to the Senate

And of course, we know what Pence position is. In his state, he diverted money to help AIDS patients to invest in conversion therapy..

And they do all this evil going against our very constitution in the name of Christianity. Jesus would have a fit.

These are some nasty, dirty Christian Taliban. America had to take Trump's threat seriously. Right wingers are some dangerous people. Lucky his favorability rating is in the 30's. America may finally be getting it.

Closets are made for faggots. Get your ass back in it

Don't ask, don't tell

-Geaux

:lol: Too funny!

Why?

You went too far.

Arrogant fools.

Enjoy.

Damned fools.

Enjoy your exile.
- Clinton got more than a couple MILLION votes than did Trump.

- a few short years ago, Dems had a super majority in the Senate and a majority in the House. These things go back and forth.

- Republicans have been working hard to deny the vote to large numbers of Americans, and the tide is against them due to a number of demographic and opinion changes.

Plus, your idea that you have the power to foist your hatred on Americans is ridiculous.

Why?

You went too far.

Arrogant fools.

Enjoy.

Damned fools.

Enjoy your exile.
- Clinton got more than a couple MILLION votes than did Trump.

- a few short years ago, Dems had a super majority in the Senate and a majority in the House. These things go back and forth.

- Republicans have been working hard to deny the vote to large numbers of Americans, and the tide is against them due to a number of demographic and opinion changes.

Plus, your idea that you have the power to foist your hatred on Americans is ridiculous.
You're still in denial... come back in a year or two when even you can no longer deny that your foolhardy social re-engineering agenda was not a huge part of your defeat.

To get back into power, hard-line Democrats will throw Gays under the bus themselves... without appearing to, of course...
wink_smile.gif

Nobody wants a Political Albatross (like Gays) around their neck when they're drowning...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back