If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win.

Vote_Nobody.309212941_std.jpg

Yes I am sure Obama thanks you for your stupidity.

After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.
Well I guess that means I want Obama to win.

I still say it's not my fault RTM's supported the wrong candidate for the republican party. But... *shrugs*
Successful scare you? Or does conservative scare you?

Voting for a third party candidate you know has no chance of winning is the adult version of a five year old throwing a temper tantrum because (s)he can't get what (s)he wants. I would have preferred a different Republican candidate, but I'll gladly vote the one we did get over Obama.

The thing that puzzles me is that a good majority of the people who won't vote for Romney-- should Obama win-- will spend the next four years complaining about Obama getting a second term.

After all that has happened this past month it it time to speak the truth.....If you vote third party OR dont vote you are complicit in Obama's plan to destroy our country.
Well I guess that means I want Obama to win.

I still say it's not my fault RTM's supported the wrong candidate for the republican party. But... *shrugs*
Successful scare you? Or does conservative scare you?
Neither. Retarded Tribal Monkeys... Now that scares me.

Voting for a third party candidate you know has no chance of winning is the adult version of a five year old throwing a temper tantrum because (s)he can't get what (s)he wants. I would have preferred a different Republican candidate, but I'll gladly vote the one we did get over Obama.

The thing that puzzles me is that a good majority of the people who won't vote for Romney-- should Obama win-- will spend the next four years complaining about Obama getting a second term.
No... Actually I won't. I'll be giving you and people like you a wake up call that you can't win without choosing a candidate that is worth voting for. And all the while I'll be telling you... It's your fault for supporting one that wasn't.

Democrats haven't done anything to me. They didn't betray the values that I hold dear, that they say they also do. Republicans... They did.

If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win

Duh, that is correct...

Vote for Obama!

Yeah, if you're going to trust a politician, why not Obama?

Seriously, if you're working at a factory, truck terminal, a plant, a restaurant, a hospital, or hell pretty much anywhere and you hear that Bain Capital just bought your company, I would think your first move is to brush up on your resume. If it isn't you're first move would be to say "Oh Shit!"

No... Actually I won't. I'll be giving you and people like you a wake up call that you can't win without choosing a candidate that is worth voting for. And all the while I'll be telling you... It's your fault for supporting one that wasn't.

Democrats haven't done anything to me. They didn't betray the values that I hold dear, that they say they also do. Republicans... They did.
So you base your support of Obama by your own hypocrisy?

If your not voting Romney you are wanting Obama to win

Duh, that is correct...

Vote for Obama!

Yeah, if you're going to trust a politician, why not Obama?

Seriously, if you're working at a factory, truck terminal, a plant, a restaurant, a hospital, or hell pretty much anywhere and you hear that Bain Capital just bought your company, I would think your first move is to brush up on your resume. If it isn't you're first move would be to say "Oh Shit!"
I don't trust Obama because unlike him I love my country.

So you base your support of Obama by your own hypocrisy?
My hypocrisy? Explain.

What’s remarkable is you’re clearly clueless as to how idiotic you sound:

“…Obama's plan to destroy our country.”

Oh, brother – at least most of the other rightwing nitwits perceive Obama’s ‘destroying’ of the country as inadvertent.

Otherwise, just another desperate and pathetic post from the right.

So like I said, you're going to throw a tantrum because you didn't get the candidate you want. You know who else throws tantrums when they don't get what they want? Children. Your attitude is one of the reasons why this country is going down the shithole. Not only do people want "|=|233 s7()()|=5" ("free stuff" for all you non-hipsters), but we've morphed into a society where it's all about "Me! Me! Me!" and people turn spiteful when they can't get what they want.

It seems to me that you're channeling your inner liberal, blaming other people for your actions/decisions. If you choose not to vote for Romney and you let Obama win, then that's on you, as you bear the consequences of your actions/decisions (well, technically, we all do since it would mean another four years of a tanking economy).

Last edited:

So like I said, you're going to throw a tantrum because you didn't get the candidate you want. You know who else throws tantrums when they don't get what they want? Children. Your attitude is one of the reasons why this country is going down the shithole. Not only do people want "|=|233 s7()()|=5" ("free stuff" for all you non-hipsters), but we've morphed into a society where it's all about "Me! Me! Me!" and people turn spiteful when they can't get what they want.

Tea-Party-Medicare-sign.jpg

So like I said, you're going to throw a tantrum because you didn't get the candidate you want.
What are you talking about? I'm voting for the guy I want. He's going to be on the ballot.

You know who else throws tantrums when they don't get what they want? Children. Your attitude is one of the reasons why this country is going down the shithole. Not only do people want "|=|233 s7()()|=5" ("free stuff" for all you non-hipsters), but we've morphed into a society where it's all about "Me! Me! Me!" and people turn spiteful when they can't get what they want.
*shrugs* ok.

It seems to me that you're channeling your inner liberal, blaming other people for your actions/decisions. If you choose not to vote for Romney and you let Obama win, then that's on you, as you bear the consequences of your actions/decisions (well, technically, we all do since it would mean another four years of a tanking economy).
Blaming other people? I'm telling people they should be blaming themselves for the people they promoted. If my guy doesn't get in it won't be because I didn't vote for him.

The difference between you and me is I believe there are more than two choices. If you wanted your guy to win you should have picked a better guy. That's on you... Not me. I have my choice that's works just fine.

So like I said, you're going to throw a tantrum because you didn't get the candidate you want.
What are you talking about? I'm voting for the guy I want. He's going to be on the ballot.

You know who else throws tantrums when they don't get what they want? Children. Your attitude is one of the reasons why this country is going down the shithole. Not only do people want "|=|233 s7()()|=5" ("free stuff" for all you non-hipsters), but we've morphed into a society where it's all about "Me! Me! Me!" and people turn spiteful when they can't get what they want.
*shrugs* ok.

Blaming other people? I'm telling people they should be blaming themselves for the people they promoted. If my guy doesn't get in it won't be because I didn't vote for him.

The difference between you and me is I believe there are more than two choices. If you wanted your guy to win you should have picked a better guy. That's on you... Not me. I have my choice that's works just fine.

Hypocrisy at action...You will vote for a guy you know wont win cause you are throwing a tantrum that the republican party didn't give you Paul....Like a child....So tell me what about this president makes you support him so much you are voting for him?

Tea-Party-Medicare-sign.jpg

Aww look a picture that means nothing. What has Obama done that you like since your voting for him?

Forum List

Back