If your daughter was at that San Bernadino Christmas party, would you want her to have a gun?

Would you want your daughter to have had a concealed pistol at the San Bernadino attack?

• Yes

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • No

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
So, uh, are you saying a woman survivor said she had time to leave where she was visiting with friends at the xmas party, unlock her locker, get her purse out of her locker, get her gun out of her purse, put her purse back, lock the locker, return to the party and take down the shooters?

Amazing.

How about we stop NRA's helping terrorists buy guns?

12079554_10154343190628327_2806022607845360387_n.jpg

nope...I am saying she hears shooting...she u holsters her weapon and waits in the bathroom until the police come and clear the building...try to engage your brain before you post....

and guns are on of the most regulated products in the country...and with 320 million guns in private hands we only had 505 accidental gun deaths....in 2013

accidental death in cars 2013....34,000...
ALL Deaths via guns will surpass ALL deaths via automobiles this year.

America's Top Killing Machine

Gun deaths are poised to surpass automobile deaths in the United States this year.

lead_large.jpg

Ken/Flickr

For the better part of a century, the machine most likely to kill an American has been the automobile.

Car crashes killed 33,561 people in 2012, the most recent year for which data is available, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Firearms killed 32,251 people in the United States in 2011, the most recent year for which the Centers for Disease Control has data.

But this year gun deaths are expected to surpass car deaths. That's according to a Center for American Progress report, which cites CDC data that shows guns will kill more Americans under 25 than cars in 2015. Already more than a quarter of the teenagers—15 years old and up—who die of injuries in the United States are killed in gun-related incidents, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.

And most are suicides.
And the rest are negro on negro gang bangers murdering each other.
I can live with that.
Anything that makes for more dead ******* you're a fan of...

So, uh, are you saying a woman survivor said she had time to leave where she was visiting with friends at the xmas party, unlock her locker, get her purse out of her locker, get her gun out of her purse, put her purse back, lock the locker, return to the party and take down the shooters?

Amazing.

How about you either find some intelligence or stfu libtard.

Amazing.

nope...I am saying she hears shooting...she u holsters her weapon and waits in the bathroom until the police come and clear the building...try to engage your brain before you post....

and guns are on of the most regulated products in the country...and with 320 million guns in private hands we only had 505 accidental gun deaths....in 2013

Gun deaths are poised to surpass automobile deaths in the United States this year.

lead_large.jpg

Ken/Flickr

For the better part of a century, the machine most likely to kill an American has been the automobile.

Car crashes killed 33,561 people in 2012, the most recent year for which data is available, according to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration. Firearms killed 32,251 people in the United States in 2011, the most recent year for which the Centers for Disease Control has data.

But this year gun deaths are expected to surpass car deaths. That's according to a Center for American Progress report, which cites CDC data that shows guns will kill more Americans under 25 than cars in 2015. Already more than a quarter of the teenagers—15 years old and up—who die of injuries in the United States are killed in gun-related incidents, according to the American Academy of Pediatrics.

And most are suicides.
And the rest are negro on negro gang bangers murdering each other.
I can live with that.
Anything that makes for more dead ******* you're a fan of...
Murderers dying by each other's own hands, yep, I can live with that.

yes, and any child of mine would know how to use one too. if I'm going to die, I'd rather die fighting and not go out like a sitting duck being picked off like a carnival game

It was a gun free zone and only one daughter had a gun there…..the mass shooter's wife…..

I was listening to Dan and Amy here in Chicago and they played an interview with the father of a woman at the party….he is a county employee and would have been there but it was his day off….

His grown daughter, however, was actually there, she also works for the county…

When the shooting started she was in the bathroom and she called her father about what was happening….

He broke down and cried during the interview as he said that his daughter was in deadly danger and he couldn't do anything to help her………

I know one thing he can do for the next time……..encourage her to get training and get a concealed carry permit…..she was in the bathroom, and had the killers come into the bathroom she could have fought back……if they had come into the bathroom, with her being unarmed…she would have been killed…

Answer the poll
If it was a gun free zone where did the bullets come from?

They came from the criminals who ignored the gun free zones you guys created to stop criminals from bringing guns into gun free zones…..and all you did was make sure that in public spaces, that are gun free zones, created by you guys……only the killers will have guns and the good guys will be unarmed….and slaughtered…..

That is on you guys…...

And most are suicides.
2/3rds. Guess that makes it okay then eh?

OK with whom?
You...

Then we agree?

I am the expert, authority, and rule-giver on every subject, topic and issue?

Excellent.

Play your cards right and I may allow you to be one of the palanquin carriers.
I don't agree. You just wrote off the deaths of 21,000 people a year, as no big deal.

Nope….19,000 people in this country commit suicide without guns……so the 21,000 people who use guns to commit suicide with guns…will simply find out how the other 19,000 committed suicide…and use that……so no 21,000 suicides with guns don't count….

2/3rds. Guess that makes it okay then eh?

OK with whom?
You...

Then we agree?

Excellent.

I don't agree. You just wrote off the deaths of 21,000 people a year, as no big deal.

Nope….19,000 people in this country commit suicide without guns……so the 21,000 people who use guns to commit suicide with guns…will simply find out how the other 19,000 committed suicide…and use that……so no 21,000 suicides with guns don't count….
Since my concern is gun deaths, your point matters not a fucking damn.

Amazing.

Accidental car death...... are accidental..... ....Gun deaths most or all are intentional. That's the difference.

No..actual gun accidents are 505 for 2013….accidental car deaths are 34,000

Criminal use of guns to commit murder in 2014…..8,124….that means people who by law cannot own or carry guns….steal or illegally acquire guns…breaking several laws to do it…and then break the law against murder…..

Not normal people who simply own guns….

Intentional law breaking is the difference…….and you want to focus on the people who do not break the law.

Then we agree?

Excellent.

True….you hate guns….I want to stop violent criminals……that is why your gun control laws fail…and my ideas actually work.

Amazing.

lead_large.jpg

Ken/Flickr

That has been shown to be a lie……they have to lump in Suicides to even get sort of close to that figure……gun murders are 8,124…

Accidental gun deaths in 2013….. 505

Car accidental death, by your link… 33.561…

See now why they have to add suicide into the equation………

And one link I saw put sucide by car at 20,000……..so again, they are lying to you….

It was a gun free zone and only one daughter had a gun there…..the mass shooter's wife…..

I was listening to Dan and Amy here in Chicago and they played an interview with the father of a woman at the party….he is a county employee and would have been there but it was his day off….

His grown daughter, however, was actually there, she also works for the county…

When the shooting started she was in the bathroom and she called her father about what was happening….

He broke down and cried during the interview as he said that his daughter was in deadly danger and he couldn't do anything to help her………

I know one thing he can do for the next time……..encourage her to get training and get a concealed carry permit…..she was in the bathroom, and had the killers come into the bathroom she could have fought back……if they had come into the bathroom, with her being unarmed…she would have been killed…

Answer the poll
If it was a gun free zone where did the bullets come from?

They came from the criminals who ignored the gun free zones you guys created to stop criminals from bringing guns into gun free zones…..and all you did was make sure that in public spaces, that are gun free zones, created by you guys……only the killers will have guns and the good guys will be unarmed….and slaughtered…..

That is on you guys…...
Gun free zones have metal detectors, not signs. What makes you think (other than the gun/criminal lobby) that this shooting or the site of any other mass shooting was chosen because of some stupid sign. Show me your proof.

Then we agree?

Excellent.

True….you hate guns….I want to stop violent criminals……that is why your gun control laws fail…and my ideas actually work.
No, your ideas don't work, but gun control like Japan has does. Not many guns there so, very few gun deaths. Works like a charm, you just don't want that to be true here, if it was you could no longer play with your deadly toys then...

Then we agree?

Excellent.

"...my concern is gun deaths..."
Mine, too...but I don't have to use vulgarity, because I have the facts.

According to the National Self Defense Survey conducted by Florida State University criminologists in 1994, the rate of Defensive Gun Uses can be projected nationwide to approximately 2.5 million per year -- one Defensive Gun Use every 13 seconds.

Among 15.7% of gun defenders interviewed nationwide during The National Self Defense Survey, the defender believed that someone "almost certainly" would have died had the gun not been used for protection -- a life saved by a privately held gun about once every 1.3 minutes. (In another 14.2% cases, the defender believed someone "probably" would have died if the gun hadn't been used in defense.)

In 83.5% of these successful gun defenses, the attacker either threatened or used force first -- disproving the myth that having a gun available for defense wouldn't make any difference.

In 91.7% of these incidents the defensive use of a gun did not wound or kill the criminal attacker (and the gun defense wouldn't be called "newsworthy" by newspaper or TV news editors). In 64.2% of these gun-defense cases, the police learned of the defense, which means that the media could also find out and report on them if they chose to.

In 73.4% of these gun-defense incidents, the attacker was a stranger to the intended victim. (Defenses against a family member or intimate were rare -- well under 10%.) This disproves the myth that a gun kept for defense will most likely be used against a family member or someone you love.

In over half of these gun defense incidents, the defender was facing two or more attackers -- and three or more attackers in over a quarter of these cases. (No means of defense other than a firearm -- martial arts, pepper spray, or stun guns -- gives a potential victim a decent chance of getting away uninjured when facing multiple attackers.)

In 79.7% of these gun defenses, the defender used a concealable handgun. A quarter of the gun defenses occured in places away from the defender's home.

Source: "Armed Resistance to Crime: The Prevalence and Nature of Self-Defense with a Gun," by Gary Kleck and Marc Gertz, in The Journal of Criminal Law & Criminology, Northwestern University School of Law, Volume 86, Number 1, Fall, 1995
The World Wide Web Gun Defense Clock

Amazing.

lead_large.jpg

Ken/Flickr

And most are suicides.

Oh.... How convenient for you to say. That's intentional not by accident.

[QUOTE="charwin95, post: 12955106, member:

Accidental car death...... are accidental..... ....Gun deaths most or all are intentional. That's the difference.[/QUOTE]

Criminal use of guns to commit murder in 2014…..8,124….that means people who by law cannot own or carry guns….steal or illegally acquire guns…breaking several laws to do it…and then break the law against murder…..

Intentional law breaking is the difference…….and you want to focus on the people who do not break the law.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean No? Car accident are accident. All gun deaths are intentional no matter how you sliced it.

Would I want her to have a gun? No, I'd want no one to have a gun. Well, that was easy.
and then there is the actual people who live on the planet. So you lose every time. It's a concept you just can't quite grasp. That rope is never there for you to grab is it? funny how unaware you are. It must really suck to be you.

Amazing.

lead_large.jpg

Ken/Flickr

I just have to laugh at the results of articles you all post up. All libturd articles have words like 'probably' and 'expected' in them. Do you all know what those words even mean? You realize it isn't fact based right?

Amazing.

lead_large.jpg

Ken/Flickr

Yowza!!!!!!
and whatever the number of gun deaths, close to two thirds are suicides.

[QUOTE="charwin95, post: 12955106, member:

Accidental car death...... are accidental..... ....Gun deaths most or all are intentional. That's the difference.

Intentional law breaking is the difference…….and you want to focus on the people who do not break the law.[/QUOTE]

What do you mean No? Car accident are accident. All gun deaths are intentional no matter how you sliced it.[/QUOTE]
well I'll disagree with you on the car accidents. people driving drunk and people texting while driving, putting on make up and driving are intentional.

My office is having its Christmas Party next week

Do I want people there to be armed?

No, I don't

Forum List

Back