If You Won't Wear a Gay Pride Patch, You're "Bigoted," Says ESPN Commentator

Liberals, Progressives and Wokist Democrats:

Acceptance is not enough.
You must CELEBRATE THEM.

You must pay homage. Wear their colors, post up pride logos on your social media.
Include your children is paying homage, and teach them LGBQT is beautiful and special. Make them think you would be proud if they were so lucky as to be one.

Liberals, Progressives and Wokist Democrats:

Acceptance is not enough.
You must CELEBRATE THEM.

You must pay homage. Wear their colors, post up pride logos on your social media.
Include your children is paying homage, and teach them LGBQT is beautiful and special. Make them think you would be proud if they were so lucky as to be one.
This reminds me of the tens of thousands of 'students' required to cheer loudly at a Saddam speech or a Soviet Speech. You stand their passively, and you find yourself greeted by a couple of burly henchmen.

This where we are headed.

This reminds me of the tens of thousands of 'students' required to cheer loudly at a Saddam speech or a Soviet Speech. You stand their passively, and you find yourself greeted by a couple of burly henchmen.

That is clearly the goal.

This where we are headed.
We are, to a degree, already there.
The fucking gay pride rainbow colors are everywhere. Everywhere.
Corporations have temporarily changed their logos to include pride colors.
Pride.
In what? That you are a man who likes other men? Women who like other women.
This is a virtue? This is to be celebrated? Why?
The day we have hetero-pride parades, and equally celebrated as gay pride parades - I will gladly take part.
But until then - fuck gay pride. I won't celebrate your sexual preference. I absolutely accept it. I do not accept you being treated any different because of it - but CELEBRATE it??
Fuck off.

Two weeks ago, when some Tampa Bay Rays players declined to wear LGBT Pride Month rainbow patches on their uniforms, ESPN's Sarah Spain said they were "bigoted" and called their religious exemption "BS." Really? So now you're a bigot just for declining to wear a gay pride symbol on your work clothes? Really? Has this girl ever heard of the First Amendment? How about phrases like "freedom of expression" and "freedom of speech"? Or, how about "my body, my choice"?

Imagine if there were a Straight/Normal Pride Month and some players declined to wear a heterosexual symbol on their uniforms, and imagine what liberals would say if a conservative commentator accused those players of being "bigoted"? Of course, no conservative commentator would make such an intolerant statement.
They have the freedom to be as bigotted as they want.
She has the freedom to point out their bigotry.

Why are you defending their freedom while attacking hers?

We are, to a degree, already there.
The fucking gay pride rainbow colors are everywhere. Everywhere.
Corporations have temporarily changed their logos to include pride colors.
Pride.
In what? That you are a man who likes other men? Women who like other women.
This is a virtue? This is to be celebrated? Why?
The day we have hetero-pride parades, and equally celebrated as gay pride parades - I will gladly take part.
But until then - fuck gay pride. I won't celebrate your sexual preference. I absolutely accept it. I do not accept you being treated any different because of it - but CELEBRATE it??
Fuck off.
It's much worse than that. They are brain washing the kids with it. Pushing it to normal. Taking children in schools and showing them Drag shows that they are supposed to clap and cheer for....................In Florida it was Tallahassee schools that took a 13 year old girl and groomed her to be a boy. They had a hand book on it. Gave her a new name. Then told her to never tell the parents..........When the parents found out the school said............THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO KNOW ABOUT THEIR CHILD.............I KID YOU NOT.

This is what started the DeSantis fight with Disney and the NEW LAW THERE. Not only that but a slew of PARENTS RIGHTS LAWS.

This is now a FEDERAL CASE of the parents versus the school board of Tallahassee Florida.

All this pride stuff...
Gay pride.
Straight pride.
American pride.
Northern pride.
Southern pride.
This pride.
That pride.
We're prouder than you.
Where's your pride?

All of the above are overused, overblown, and nauseating. How about just go about life and realize that nobody cares what anybody else is "proud" of.

All this pride stuff...
Gay pride.
Straight pride.
American pride.
Northern pride.
Southern pride.
This pride.
That pride.
We're prouder than you.
Where's your pride?

All of the above are overused, overblown, and nauseating. How about just go about life and realize that nobody cares what anybody else is "proud" of.
Yes whites! Embrace the nihilism that comes with accepting no one gives a shit about you. 😄

I'm not right and I'm not left. I just go on with my days. To me ones sexual orientation does not matter. Ones skin color does not matter. If we spent half the time working together rather than conjuring up ways to fight we'd be farther ahead considering how hard working and productive our workforce is.

Here in lies the problem. You peoe on the left and right SAY you are for freedom, but only according to your vision. That's not really freedom.

I'm not right and I'm not left. I just go on with my days. To me ones sexual orientation does not matter. Ones skin color does not matter. If we spent half the time working together rather than conjuring up ways to fight we'd be farther ahead considering how hard working and productive our workforce is.
But their purpose is to divide us. Their purpose is to cause CHAOS.........so we don't unite against them...........That is what they have been doing for decades.

Most here don't care about color, race, homo. hell if you were freaking ET............but they push til you are pissed over it.............Like teaching drag to 5 year olds..........then the shit hits the fan.

He admitted this shit to me a long while back as I used a cattle prod on his ass then...........Amazing how the truth comes out with volatage.
lol

Now you see him for what he is now. This is a good thing.

Most lefties have learned to stonewall and to be more evasive. The ones that talk in a coherent fashion, sooner or later you drill down to the fact that they are either operating under extreme willful ignorance of the facts, or motivated by some form of ill will.

Here in lies the problem. You peoe on the left and right SAY you are for freedom, but only according to your vision. That's not really freedom.
We understand that............And I'll never bow to the BS of the left.........Pushing their perversion on the country. Pushing open borders for power. Higher taxes and Green wacho policies that destroy the poor with inflation.

They can't be compromised with anymore. They refuse to budge and lie cheat and steal to get their way............If they force that on this...........it will not end well........Even though the main problem is our govt itself both sides.......

We are a country in decline...........and we are destroying it from within...........it will come to picking a side.......That day is coming.

Most lefties have learned to stonewall and to be more evasive. The ones that talk in a coherent fashion, sooner or later you drill down to the fact that they are either operating under extreme willful ignorance of the facts, or motivated by some form of ill will.
I've been posting as a hobby since the 90s........for a long time now I've learned which strings to pull so I get the truth out of them..........Which is why I'm so harsh.......They lose it and tell the truth...........and the TRUTH ISN'T PRETTY.

I used to be polite a long time ago........I've watches for 3 decades them getting worse and worse...........there is no negotiating with them. EVER AT THIS POINT.

I've been posting as a hobby since the 90s........for a long time now I've learned which strings to pull so I get the truth out of them..........Which is why I'm so harsh.......They lose it and tell the truth...........and the TRUTH ISN'T PRETTY.

I used to be polite a long time ago........I've watches for 3 decades them getting worse and worse...........there is no negotiating with them. EVER AT THIS POINT.
Whose TRUTH?

And............We in Alabama and deep red states don't give a shit. And will eventually deal with this ourselves.........and your SWARM. will understand that you are shooting yourself in the foot............

In the end you will fuck yourself...........and then turn on the left as well.............The left are just too stupid to see it..............and you are just a troll anyway.
😄

You aren't going to deal with anything. No one is afraid of you.

Forum List

Back