If You Wondered Why People Are Leaving California, This Should Answer That

I thought you said it was expensive to live in California?

I just heard the cheapest seats for the next Lion's game are $600. The cheapest seats at the next 49rs game? $250.

Imagine that. There's not a high demand to wade through piles human feces, drug needles, and hordes of government-sponsored fent-zombies to get to a football game.

I'll bet you're shocked.

Imagine that. There's not a high demand to wade through piles human feces, drug needles, and hordes of government-sponsored fent-zombies to get to a football game.

I'll bet you're shocked.
The People moving away will be replaced by Illegals ( by a number of 20 + illegals for every move away

Laraedo TX, Mountain Brook AL, Scottsdale AZ,
Boise ID, and Hialeah FL to name a few...
Laredo?

Did they ever get rid of the dead bodies hanging from the overpass?

magine that. There's not a high demand to wade through piles human feces, drug needles, and hordes of government-sponsored fent-zombies to get to a football game.

I'll bet you're shocked.
Says the Troll ^^^^ who doesn't even know that the 49ers play in Santa Clara, which is over 40 miles from SF.

Here's Marvin showing his cluelessness once again.

I'm wagering that Marvin has never been to either SF or Santa Clara.

Laraedo TX, Mountain Brook AL, Scottsdale AZ,
Boise ID, and Hialeah FL to name a few...
Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 2.12.40 PM.png

Laredo?

Not sure how this poster came to their conclusion?

Laredo?

Why would they do that..?

Sex changes for illegal aliens

That’s what you think is happening

That’s the problem with California

Wow

Just wow
1.6 million in the US identify as transgender. Pretty small. You know what could pay for their surgeries? Tax churches.

you said you make about 95 thou a year......you would have a hard time in frisco....
My co worker moved to Cali. We need a rep out there and he can live anywhere he wants. I said to the boss, “you must have given him a raise or cost of living adjustment?” the said no. So he must sell enough that he’s willing to pay more to be in Cali. Perhaps he won’t stay forever but he did the reverse of what most people would do. Find a cheaper state, live there to save the money. But he’s 30 someth8ng and it’s cool Cali. You all wish you could afford it. Don’t blame democrats even though they run it. It’s up to you middle class people to fight for better wages. Perhaps you should organize? Maybe tax rich people more? Idk?

My co worker moved to Cali. We need a rep out there and he can live anywhere he wants. I said to the boss, “you must have given him a raise or cost of living adjustment?” the said no. So he must sell enough that he’s willing to pay more to be in Cali. Perhaps he won’t stay forever but he did the reverse of what most people would do. Find a cheaper state, live there to save the money. But he’s 30 someth8ng and it’s cool Cali. You all wish you could afford it. Don’t blame democrats even though they run it. It’s up to you middle class people to fight for better wages. Perhaps you should organize? Maybe tax rich people more? Idk?
cost of living wasnt that bad for me i moved mostly because of people pollution....just to many dam people....freeways backed up on sundays....

cost of living wasnt that bad for me i moved mostly because of people pollution....just to many dam people....freeways backed up on sundays....
The last time I went up north to our getaway it felt like it was becoming a bigger town. Franchises are finally moving in. So to me it’s losing its charm.

There are 15 million illegals in the country.

You’re claiming California has 2/3 of them?
There are probably much nearer to fifty million illegals than fifteen. The pro illegal people were claiming eleven million three decades ago. There have been more four million added in the last three years alone.

There are probably much nearer to fifty million illegals than fifteen. The pro illegal people were claiming eleven million three decades ago. There have been more four million added in the last three years alone.
Million Illegals since Simpson/ Mazolli easily

Forum List

Back