If You Were a Member of the Press and Could Ask Biden a Question, What Would It Be?

Jim H - VA USA

Plutonium Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 19, 2020
If You Were a Member of the Press and Could Ask Biden a Question, What Would It Be?

I might ask:

"Mr. President, during your interview with George Stephanopoulos, when he asked you about afghan civilians falling from our military jets in mid air, you snapped at him, "that was four days ago... five days ago, " when it was only two. You also indicated that no mistakes were made.

Two questions. Do you consider civilians falling from US military jets in flight acceptable, and 2) have you had any assessment of your cognitive ability, and what were the results?"

or

"Mr. President, can you recite the alphabet backwards, please?"

Could you imagine the silence in the room?

More questions, please. Better ones than mine. Witty is great, but two thumbs up for funny ones.

Mr. President why don't you ever sniff Black girls? Are you a Racist?

Joe doesn't discriminate

bidenjsjsjsjsa.jpg

Mr. President, It’s clear Donald Trump caused hundreds of thousands to die from bad covid advice and measures, that he tried to sell influence in Ukraine, and that he actively tried to incite insurrection… why hasn’t he been executed for treason?
F3863B9E-45EA-4D1E-9DA4-42DE962EA266.jpeg

Mr. President, It’s clear Donald Trump caused hundreds of thousands to die from bad covid advice and measures, that he tried to sell influence in Ukraine, and that he actively tried to incite insurrection… why hasn’t he been executed for treason?
View attachment 528652

And Biden brightened and replied "Guess what? I can blow bubbles outta my ass!"

View attachment 528652

And if there was truely evidence of any of that besides MEDIA DISTORTION..... such as your fucking pic... Trump would have been arrested. Just keep your lies coming why stop now after 4 consecutive years of daily BS in the media and from ruling Democrats?

I would ask him whatever the question his staffer told me to ask him was or otherwise I would never get called on because he wouldn't have a note card with the answer written for him..

Forum List

Back