If you want to stop gun crime? Put the criminals who steal guns away for 42 years...like this guy.

is that what you are stupidly advocating?
Stop being an idiot in public. It isn't flattering at all.
Idiocy is not answering my question in private or public....whats the problem?...did I make your statement look too silly to debate....criminals belong in jail....decriminalizing is defining deviancy down...we have fallen enough under Blue city rulers....

Federal time is a good start..
Its a very good start

then mandate a non waiveable 5 year jail time for any person in Possession of a gun illegally

that alone will reduce shootings in the ghetto dramatically

victory plan.jpg

Maybe you vermin can stop releasing violent criminals. This is what scum like you support. This monster has 230 felony ARRESTS and he was still free!

Hey ... yellow-bellied coward ... post your location fool ... I posted mine, look on the election maps, SOLID SUPPORT FOR THE DONALD ...

You just called Republicans "vermin" ... what an asshole you are ... Florida conservatives are scum? ... this straight from a motherless bastard ...

It's Democrat swine like you who give liberalism a bad name ...

Maybe you vermin can stop releasing violent criminals. This is what scum like you support. This monster has 230 felony ARRESTS and he was still free!

Hey ... yellow-bellied coward ... post your location fool ... I posted mine, look on the election maps, SOLID SUPPORT FOR THE DONALD ...

You just called Republicans "vermin" ... what an asshole you are ... Florida conservatives are scum? ... this straight from a motherless bastard ...

It's Democrat swine like you who give liberalism a bad name ...
I'm a Biden man!

criminals belong in jail
Then why are so many still on the street? And in the hallowed halls of gov't? And wearing a uniform and given a badge and a gun.

Now, I've said, the only way to reduce criminals is to reduce laws. Prove that incorrect.

criminals belong in jail
Then why are so many still on the street? And in the hallowed halls of gov't? And wearing a uniform and given a badge and a gun.

Now, I've said, the only way to reduce criminals is to reduce laws. Prove that incorrect.
Weak vote hungry dems is why....dems can't run anything...they have to release criminals early because their states are going broke....if the CA media were honest they would tell the people of CA how bad our financial situation is...back to back dem governors and one party rule in the legislature is killing the once golden state.....street crime is through the roof here....

We do not have a gun problem in the United States.

We have a problem with the democrat party. They keep letting violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison over and over again...and it is these criminals who go out and use illegal guns to commit gun crimes, primarily in democrat party controlled cities.........and when captured...again....they are released.....again.....by democrat party judges and prosecutors....so they can then go out and use illegal guns again.......rinse and repeat.....

If you want to stop actual gun criminals....instead of simply wanting to punish normal people who own guns.......you focus your efforts against the actual gun criminals.....

This is one way to do it...

One of the biggest problems we have as law-abiding gun owners are gun thieves. Not only do they steal guns from law-abiding citizens and our favorite gun stores, but they then sell them to criminals. Those criminals then commit crimes which are used to justify still more gun control that has zero impact on criminals but impacts ordinary folks like you and me.

Most of the problems with firearms in this country could be solved by putting an end to gun thefts.

Well, sentences like this are a good start.

]A man who stole dozens of guns from a Cedar Springs store nearly three years ago and then threatened witnesses will spend 42 years in a federal prison.
U.S. District Court Judge Janet Neff called 40-year-old Charles Skipp a “one-man crime spree” as she handed down his sentence, the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Grand Rapids said in a Tuesday release.
The release said Skipp, who was indicted in October, pleaded guilty in February to 10 federal felonies[.]

The charges are linked to the break-in at the Family Farm and Home in Cedar Springs in November 2017. According to court documents, thieves sawed their way through a loading dock door and then into display cases, taking every gun they could get their hands on — 89 of them.

Federal time is a good start.....vs. allowing the various local democrat party judges and prosecutors to let these guys out of jail and prison over and over again...
Democrats killed more people with COVID-19 this year than they killed with no-bail crime laws.

Forum List

Back