If you need a plumber do you hire a career politician?

No? Then why is Kerry the man in charge of "climate"?
He's not a meteorologist.
He's not an astrophysicist.
He isn't a geologist.
He isn't a paleontologist.
He doesn't have an engineering degree.
He doesn't study helioseismology.

In fact he has exactly ZERO qualifications to discuss our climate that I don't also possess.

Remember when the left came unglued when Trump put the black doctor in charge of HUD? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Bottom line is Kerry has ZERO CREDIBILITY and an equal amount of qualifications when it comes to discussing our climate

Do YOU have any of those qualifications?

Ben Carson is the guy who claimed Joseph built the pyramids to store grain.
There are TONS of theories about the pyramids purpose. As far as we know none are right or wrong. Everything from water pumping stations to electricity generators. No one knows because no text exists that describes how they were built or why.
All signs point to electricity generation on the pyramids
I honestly have no clue but I am certain they weren't built by the Egyptians. Some of the water pump theories are intriguing considering the Nile used to come right up to the edge of the Sphinx and it has tunnels under it that purportedly lead to the pyramids.

Have you been to Egypt?
Nope

I have watched every documentary that ever existed and I now watch the various egyptologists/petrologists/geologists who have their own online sites and channels.
I would love to go however. Someday...

The best tours are Hiddenincatours as he gets access to sites that are and have always been closed to the public

And you know more than all the Egyptologists and Archaeologist who have worked in Egypt over the past 150 years.
The BIGGEST known egyptologist from Egypt. All wound up in massive corruption...

Mr. K. probably went to Mr. Biden's caregivers (AKA "advisers") and begged for a job so that he could continue to shine in the spotlight.

So they decided to give him this job, hoping that he would then keep out of their hair.

Isn't he the guy who ran for President and decided to shoot dead some birds in the air in order to prove how macho he is?

And a couple of days ago, didn't he attend a meeting on the climate and then left the meeting on a scooter in order to prove his bona fides?

I honestly have no clue but I am certain they weren't built by the Egyptians.
This is the kinda "thinking" that went into the OP

Funny how we're supposed to believe that pyramid construction REGRESSED from dynasty to dynasty as if suddenly humans became stupid and forgot their construction methods from one generation to the next.

Modern egyptologists say they used copper chisels and tools to do this.

I work with stone nearly everyday and THAT is bullshit.

Funny how we're supposed to believe that pyramid construction REGRESSED from dynasty to dynasty as if suddenly humans became stupid and forgot their construction methods from one generation to the next.

You sir...are a fucking idiot

Egyptians didn't build the pyramids?

My gawd...Just go away. Really

He isn't a geologist.

In fact he has exactly ZERO qualifications to discuss our climate that I don't also possess.

Remember when the left came unglued when Trump put the black doctor in charge of HUD? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

Bottom line is Kerry has ZERO CREDIBILITY and an equal amount of qualifications when it comes to discussing our climate
He is a politician doing what politicians do, promoting an agenda. Just as you would not hire a politician to do climate research, you would not hire a climate researcher to promote an agenda to fight global climate change which is well beyond the skills of a climate scientist. Legislation and policies dealing with climate change is more of an economic and political issue than a scientific one.

We no longer need scientist to convince the public that climate change is real. We need national and world leaders to make decision as to what is to done about it, preparing for it, and slowing it down.

It's called being open minded. You should try it sometime

Culturageek.com_.ar-Aliens-1.jpg

He isn't a geologist.

You ever separate conjoined twins? You ever operate on a baby still in the womb? Dr. Carson has. Moron.

Dope. There no indication that Egyptian architecture regressed at all. In fact there is all sorts of evidence showing how each successive pyramid building period built on previous ones.

Jesus

I've SEEN recreations of stone carving with copper tools. What a putz.

Last edited:
He isn't a geologist.

He is a politician doing what politicians do, promoting an agenda. Just as you would not hire a politician to do climate research, you would not hire a climate researcher to promote an agenda to fight global climate change which is well beyond the skills of a climate scientist. Legislation and policies dealing with climate change is more of an economic and political issue than a scientific one.

We no longer need scientist to convince the public that climate change is real. We need national and world leaders to make decision as to what is to done about it, preparing for it, and slowing it down.
You ain't slowing nothing. You idiots are like the cat that thinks burying his shit on one side of the litter box will prevent the other half from stinking.

And gloBULL warming is no more settled science than a flat earth theory was.

Dope. There no indication that Egyptian architecture regressed at asll. In fact there is all sorts of evidence showing how each successive pyramid building period built on previous ones.

Jesus

Copper CAN NOT CUT GRANITE. It is a literal impossibility because it is a soft metal.

And this is one of the "newer" pyramids
Screenshot_20210425-171031_Google.jpg

They tried to copy and failed OVER AND OVER again

Dope. There no indication that Egyptian architecture regressed at asll. In fact there is all sorts of evidence showing how each successive pyramid building period built on previous ones.

Jesus

Copper CAN NOT CUT GRANITE. It is a literal impossibility because it is a soft metal.

View attachment 483950

Dude...I've seen it DONE...ya dope

He isn't a geologist.

There are TONS of theories about the pyramids purpose. As far as we know none are right or wrong. Everything from water pumping stations to electricity generators. No one knows because no text exists that describes how they were built or why.
I honestly have no clue but I am certain they weren't built by the Egyptians. Some of the water pump theories are intriguing considering the Nile used to come right up to the edge of the Sphinx and it has tunnels under it that purportedly lead to the pyramids.
They invested in shipping mass tons of quarts several hundred miles for the base. Crushed quarts
He isn't a geologist.

Have you been to Egypt?
Yes

He isn't a geologist.

You ever separate conjoined twins? You ever operate on a baby still in the womb? Dr. Carson has. Moron.
The leaders in dealing with climate change will not be climate scientists. They will be politicians, and leaders in industry.

Jesus

View attachment 483950

He isn't a geologist.

Which does NOT make him an expert in everything.. Only Trump is an expert in all subjects.

He isn't a geologist.

The leaders in dealing with climate change will not be climate scientists. They will be politicians, and leaders in industry.
Every time a politician mentions "invest", what they're really saying is that you will be paying more taxes.

He isn't a geologist.

Which does NOT make him an expert in everything.. Only Trump is an expert in all subjects.
What's Biden an expert in?

It's called being open minded. You should try it sometime

Egyptian Ancestors - the Anu
www.beforebc.de/all_africa/200_egypt/EgyptianAncestors-theAnu.html
--Wayne Chandler, Of Gods and Men: Egypt's Old Kingdom, 1989 "The common ancestor of the Annu settled along the Nile was Ani or An, a name determined by the word (khet) and which, dating from the earliest versions of the `Book of the Dead' (4100 BCE) onwards, is given to the god Osiris. . . . The identity of the god An with Osiris has been demonstrated by Pleyte; we should indeed, recall that Osiris is also …

Forum List

Back