If you like the Documentary format

Lucy Hamilton

Diamond Member
Oct 30, 2015
If you like the Documentary format like I do then I recommend the below Watch Documentaries, it has many hundreds on there and all for free, there is a selection for everyone. Myself I always like the Real Crime ones and the Unsolved Mystery, so I recommend those, also last night I watched "Manhunt: The Search for Bin-Laden" and that's in the 9/11 section. You do not have to Join or Subscribe or anything, it's all just immediately available:

1590439763155.png

After being with Watch Documentaries for a long time the other night I decided to join Netflix, mainly to see what documentaries they have. Hmmmm many seem very Leftist and SJW, so fuck that. They seem to have some good TV Crime Dramas, "Mindhunter" looks excellent but it's about catching Serial Killers and looks VERY realistic and so I won't be able to watch it....yes I'm a baby with things like this. Pretty shocked that 90% of the documentaries on Netflix are either Global Warming shit, Black shit, Human Rights shit, Anti-Conservative shit. They are heavily promoting Michelle Obama's documentary and have one about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, not a good situation, oh there is a Trump documentary but I feel that probably will be trashing Trump, so....

I will look and see what other things they have. I am on a 30 day free trial and can cancel any time during the 30 days, unless I find some things that are not Leftist and SJW I will be doing the cancel thing.

If you like the Documentary format like I do then I recommend the below Watch Documentaries, it has many hundreds on there and all for free, there is a selection for everyone. Myself I always like the Real Crime ones and the Unsolved Mystery, so I recommend those, also last night I watched "Manhunt: The Search for Bin-Laden" and that's in the 9/11 section. You do not have to Join or Subscribe or anything, it's all just immediately available:

View attachment 340839

After being with Watch Documentaries for a long time the other night I decided to join Netflix, mainly to see what documentaries they have. Hmmmm many seem very Leftist and SJW, so fuck that. They seem to have some good TV Crime Dramas, "Mindhunter" looks excellent but it's about catching Serial Killers and looks VERY realistic and so I won't be able to watch it....yes I'm a baby with things like this. Pretty shocked that 90% of the documentaries are either Global Warming shit, Black shit, Human Rights shit, Anti-Conservative shit. They are heavily promoting Michelle Obama's documentary and have one about Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, not a good situation, oh there is a Trump documentary but I feel that probably will be trashing Trump, so....

I will look and see what other things they have. I am on a 30 day free trial and can cancel any time during the 30 days, unless I find some things that are not Leftist and SJW I will be doing the cancel thing.
Thanks for this info, Lucy.

I checked out one video, and It's BS, so forget it. They're calling the Concord the first supersonic plane. lol

Forum List

Back