If you like the Democrat Party, please explain why here...

LaDexter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2016
and do not equivocate - just tell us why you "like" the Democrat Party....

• Banned
That's equivocation. Too bad your public skool edukashun didn't teach you the definition of that word...

• Banned
Does any Dem understand the definition of equivocate???

Apparently not....

Both party's fail to do a decent job for most Americans, with that said Democrat's tend to stay out of my personal business more.

• Banned
Democrat's tend to stay out of my personal business more.

Agreed both major parties are bad on that issue, but, come on, do you really think Chuck Schumer thinks you have any right to privacy at all? The guy is a living breathing billboard for the lawyer lobby... and is 100% for all the 911 bullshit like Patriot Act.

I don't like Dems: they are too brainwashed, aggressive and easy to manipulate. Good tools in dirty Deep State's hands, weapons of mass destruction for their own country.

You put up Schumer, some one else will put up his counter part, 80 % of them don't even try to work for us.

You put up Schumer, some one else will put up his counter part, 80 % of them don't even try to work for us.

Bingo. Something in the ballpark of 80% of the Congress, including BOTH parties, are completely sold out traitors who take orders from this despicable murdering supremacist monster...

An hour later, we still do not have one single legit reason to "like" the Democrats....

I like living in a first world country

The Democrat Party is obsessed with packing the US with immigrants from third world countries.

having first world infrastructure

I assume you mean SPENDING = progress, that the equation is linear, the more we spend, the better it gets. In reality, it doesn't quite work that way, but an acceptable answer, the first one so far...

prides itself in being number one in science, education

The Democrat Party has been in control of public education for decades. The more we spend on public education, the worse the result. Monopolies are like that. Do you support school vouchers? If you don't, you are obsessed with keeping a Dem controlled monopoly in place that really does little more than steal, lie, and deliberately fail in order to scream for more money...

Last edited:
Parties are a blight. They encourage group think and partisan loyalty. Think for yourself.

For the record,

SCIENCE is NOT

a) parroting
b) lying
c) fudging data
d) making it illegal to question fraud

If you cannot answer the following questions correctly, you know precisely nothing about Earth climate change...

1. Why does one Earth polar circle have 9 times the ice of the other?
2. In the past million years, Greenland froze while North America thawed - WHY?
3. Why is Antarctic sea ice growing while Arctic sea ice is shrinking?

Forum List

Back