If You Had the Power to Rule the World, What Would You Do? Here's What I'd Do.

To the topic, by decree I get a Vought Corsair with paint all machine guns. I would have all the networks show my Livestream of me strafing random soccer mom vans with a blizzard of paint balls while laughing maniacally.

Who's with me?
Corvairs were junk. I remember those things.

A century before Christ mankind was envisioning a great leader who could resolve problems. Their conclusion: In the long run, even with a great leader to remember, ultimately human leadership is doomed to failure. Thousands of years before that, ancient man noted that one could always identify a nation in decline--lack of discipline, particularly noticeable in lack of sexual discipline.

Regrettably, Mashmont, even Catholic government is doomed to ultimate failure. Power and wealth lead to lack of discipline which quickly disintegrates into lack of sexual discipline. All throughout our history, each time we fail, a Phoenix has risen from the ashes. Washington DC will fall just like all cities of governance before DC. Even so, we should recall the lesson in Revelation that was taught back in 1 AD. God will prevail. God prevailed back in the time of Genesis; back in the time of Christian persecution; and our descendants will see the same with DC.

Just as physical death comes to every human body, to every star, it comes to every government. And it would come to a Catholic government, too, because Catholics are human.
You think Revelations was written in 1AD? Who actually wrote it and when?

But you're the one who said you had no intention of visiting any of the five atheist hell holes. Now you've spent a good eight hours trying to walk it back

Walking it back? Other than China, have I expressed a desire to even visit the other 4?

I am saddened we are not discussing the joys of strafing Karen's with paintball shooting airplanes. 😇

We don;t have that here either

So once again we see your posts are pure and utter bullshit fantasies of a wannabe megalomaniac
No, you used Iraq as an example of a violent theocracy, but I never used the term 'theocracy'. I specifically said "Christian". So your misrepresentation of what I said is a lie. Why do you feel the need to lie?

Lol, OK shortbus. Reading comprehension issues obviously. How many times does the Bible tell you to be a humble servant of God? How many times does the Bible tell ya you should make all the rules. Save your own soul before worrying about others.
I'm happy to discuss issues, friend., but you're doing an awful lot of trolling. Tell you what. Call me a name again, can you can join the six other leftwing trolls I have on iggy.
Is that in any way unclear?

Last edited:
No, you used Iraq as an example of a violent theocracy, but I never used the term 'theocracy'. I specifically said "Christian". So your misrepresentation of what I said is a lie. Why do you feel the need to lie?
Baghdad had 50 Christian churches before evangelical Bush invaded.

You have a problem with inconvenient facts. So much for your Christian superiority.
You're the one who said Communist countries are superior to the US, so what do you really know about facts?

No I use Iran as an example of a theocracy and I never used the word violent.

This is you making shit up again

We do not have a Christian government, we do not have religious tyranny and we never will no ,matter how much you would like it to be

Forum List

Back