If you decided to leave America

nobody wants more human beings polluting their shores (or shores where we live)

you know what I mean?

How many readers of this board do you think might actually go there?....come on...no reason to be so secretive...I would be a good neighbor...I promise. hehheh

hmmm

I like secretive

I protect lands that are far away

I want those lands to be isolated for ever....

Dominican Republic...Paragliding, SCUBA diving, great cigars, and high ground for the occasional hurricane.

If I had to pick strictly South America, I'd say Chile...Most amount of freedom of any nation.
DR has some really great golf courses too, 5 or 6 designed by Pete Dye who’s da man when it comes to golf course architecture.

and go down to S. America somewhere to live....where would you go and why?
I would watch that island real estate show. I do not remember what island it was but this guy got five acres in the mountains with ocean veiw. 2300 suare foot ranch with full walk out basement. $214,000.

There are many signs pointing to an economic collapse in America....some experts believe it will be worse than the great depression back in the thirties.....why will this happen?

Well, first of all I am not an expert on economics....but I do think America is coming un-glued....I think this has a huge impact on the markets and investors...look at what is going on in France....it has not reached that level here yet....but it very well may.

Essentially, what we are facing is an insurrection....the big question being ...will it get worse? There is a huge group of people who actually want to see America destroyed....they really hate it that much...but they have no understanding of what such an event would be like.....gross stupidity is the common denominator of this group...many of them being journalists.

I say all this to say this...a prudent person should be looking for a haven somewhere.

I think S. America has a lot of possibilities.

maybe they speak English in British Columbia. I'm definitely Going so that I get bodyguards, and some place the cops kill you quicker when they have it in for you. here they order you away from the evidence, wait a year, BS , order you toward the people with evidence, order you on the internet, think they've proven anything , and whatever. ive written 5 billion internet messages to nobody, and my understanding on the first Harmful one to myself was like, sure they want me to do that? there wasn't evidence to begin with, I went on with my day assured everyone who works with me would get recognized, everyone else decided they had something without evidence , here we are, 10 years all decided, something that started without effect, evidence, trails, or physical manifestation, some 10 year focus. I asked them if they wanted ANY amount of money, there were offended by payment, they were offended by subjective implications to themselves of receiving money. They DID RECEIVE 200 dollars spitting pissed that they received money with no slightest connection to any performance, any sale, just the paths they mentioned pursuing possibly in sight , same when I talked to anybody later. I don't have anybody I was Ever going to influence, and if I knew my family was crap then too, I wouldn't have bothered sticking around there either. Where and how does anyone get any evidence about people on track looking to mess with anyone else and control anything else that isn't myself on track?

Last edited:
There are many signs pointing to an economic collapse in America....some experts believe it will be worse than the great depression back in the thirties.....why will this happen?

Well, first of all I am not an expert on economics....but I do think America is coming un-glued....I think this has a huge impact on the markets and investors...look at what is going on in France....it has not reached that level here yet....but it very well may.

Essentially, what we are facing is an insurrection....the big question being ...will it get worse? There is a huge group of people who actually want to see America destroyed....they really hate it that much...but they have no understanding of what such an event would be like.....gross stupidity is the common denominator of this group...many of them being journalists.

I say all this to say this...a prudent person should be looking for a haven somewhere.

I think S. America has a lot of possibilities.
I have always been a believer in having multiple places to lay my head. Learn to sale if you are worrying about bugging out. You can buy sea worthy sale boats with out having to be wealthy. If your worries are about economic collaps having precious metals in reserve might be good.

Forum List

Back