If You Could Of Rephrased Cruz's "Trump Insults" Of GOP Candidates Last Night.

"I'm not sure Mike Huckabee is a preacher. Does he even have a church? I've seen him campaigning on Sundays. We cross paths out there all the time. I've listened to him play the guitar, too. He only knows three chords, kind of like his ideas."
i am pretty sure i saw that episode when Megyn called him F----ck a bee

"Ben's a great surgeon. He's terrific. If my totally fuckable daughter needed brain surgery, I'd want Ben Carson to do it. He needs to stick with what he knows. Besides, we need good surgeons more than we need another black President."

"I gave money to Joe Biden once. He used it to Xerox someone else's speeches, I think."

"I gave money to Joe Biden once. He used it to Xerox someone else's speeches, I think."
what would u have said to Hillary?
"She's probably got a Swiss bank account for all the money she's stolen. I don't know. Maybe."

"She will get us nuked by Iran. Believe me."

"She'll take more time off then Hopey McChangepants. She's didn't come out the other side of that menopause in good shape, you know."

what would u have said to Hillary?
"She's probably got a Swiss bank account for all the money she's stolen. I don't know. Maybe."

"She will get us nuked by Iran. Believe me."

"She'll take more time off then Hopey McChangepants. She's didn't come out the other side of that menopause in good shape, you know."
i would of said (and ted probably too) Hillary, you only prefer to do speeches to 14 year old children because they don't know your scandalous past"

(grin) I came here to talk politics . . . not grammar .

I was disappointed by several of the debaters challenging the moderators .

can u imagine if we had a Ted Cruz in the 1996 debates, what would he have said to Bill?
He was fresh out of Harvard and clerking for Chief Justice Rehnquist in 1996.

He went on to a law firm, and actually prepared testimony for Clinton's impeachment while there.

Cruz, as Trump, "I love you, Bill. You know I do. You're a friend of mine, but would you please keep your zipper up?"

can u imagine if we had a Ted Cruz in the 1996 debates, what would he have said to Bill?
He was fresh out of Harvard and clerking for Chief Justice Rehnquist in 1996.

He went on to a law firm, and actually prepared testimony for Clinton's impeachment while there.

Cruz, as Trump, "I love you, Bill. You know I do. You're a friend of mine, but would you please keep your zipper up?"
for me,,,"Bill, your handsome, a wonderful charismic man, but you need to stop thinking about the "Under 25 White House Interns".

Forum List

Back