If you are one of the Asians who hate trump, join the anti western cosplayers movement

If you are one of the Asians who hate trump or any form of westerners racism against Asians, join the anti western cosplayers movement

One of the purposes of the anti western cosplayers movement Anti Western Cosplayers Movement is as a counter-measure against westerners continuous racism against us Asians.

I'm Asian and I hate trump but I already predicted more than 3 months ago that he will win as the new american president because I know [ based on my research ] that american or westerners society in general are racist, now what I predicted have turn out as the truth where the new american president today is a racist.

Other than an Asian who hate westerners racism, you can also join the anti western cosplayers movement https://plus.google.com/+ProudToBeAsian if you are :
- An Anime fan who don't like the racist western cosplayers keep ruining the Anime characters you love.
- Anybody who hate westerners racism against any other races.

To join the movement then just simply join the circles.
where you want to go friend?
let me know and I will do the research on flights for you.
by the way, it would be nice to have some examples (recent) of racism towards Asians.

I don't get you, must be one of the americans sick stuffs.

As for example of recent westerners racism against Asians, you can check that on stormfront or other racist westerners kkk nest. The most recent example can be seen at www.cosplay.com of westerners keep trying to imitate Asians each day.

If you are one of the Asians who hate trump or any form of westerners racism against Asians, join the anti western cosplayers movement

One of the purposes of the anti western cosplayers movement Anti Western Cosplayers Movement is as a counter-measure against westerners continuous racism against us Asians.

I'm Asian and I hate trump but I already predicted more than 3 months ago that he will win as the new american president because I know [ based on my research ] that american or westerners society in general are racist, now what I predicted have turn out as the truth where the new american president today is a racist.

Other than an Asian who hate westerners racism, you can also join the anti western cosplayers movement https://plus.google.com/+ProudToBeAsian if you are :
- An Anime fan who don't like the racist western cosplayers keep ruining the Anime characters you love.

by the way, it would be nice to have some examples (recent) of racism towards Asians.

As for example of recent westerners racism against Asians, you can check that on stormfront or other racist westerners kkk nest. The most recent example can be seen at www.cosplay.com of westerners keep trying to imitate Asians each day.
WTF??? LOL
This is a troll joke right?

The USA is the least racist nation in the world. What exactly has your race prevented you from accomplishing?

When I said westerners are naturally racist mean that someone who is a westerners have more possibility to turn into a racist than someone of other races, this have been proven over and over since the past to this day with hitler as one of them.
Too bad you don't know what real racism is... bed wetter
Lol

An Asian complaining that westerners are racist...

This should be good.

Remember that both trump and hitler are westerners.

So casually dropping those two into the same sentence.

Because Trump who advocates laxer immigration policy than Japan has is clearly a Hitler.

That is not what make trump a racist and on the same level as hitler, it is his view that his western race is the superior race.

As for Japan, Japan not side with hitler but with germany during WW2.
Which was one of the biggest mistakes you made.

Still seething because we kicked your ass and put you in your place?

Seems you racists felt it necessary to attack us and you call us racist.

That's rich.

Said the one who kill and treaten to kill more innocent peoples to win a war, just like terrorist who use, kill, etc innocent peoples to get what thet want.

Remember that Japanese will never forget westerners massacring over 500000 innocent Japanese using nukes.
obama-cries.png

One country started it, and the US finished it… Get over it. dip shit

WTF??? LOL
This is a troll joke right?

Only to the racist westerners kkk losers who can't accept that us Asians hate them.

Remember that both trump and hitler are westerners.

Because Trump who advocates laxer immigration policy than Japan has is clearly a Hitler.

That is not what make trump a racist and on the same level as hitler, it is his view that his western race is the superior race.

That's rich.

Said the one who kill and treaten to kill more innocent peoples to win a war, just like terrorist who use, kill, etc innocent peoples to get what thet want.

Remember that Japanese will never forget westerners massacring over 500000 innocent Japanese using nukes.
obama-cries.png

Keep being mad that Japanese will never forgive the evil westerners who massacres over 500000 innocent Japanese using nukes.

That's rich.

obama-cries.png

Keep being mad that Japanese will never forgive the evil westerners who massacres over 500000 innocent Japanese using nukes.
We're not mad.

We're not sorry, and...

We don't need nor want your forgiveness.

That's rich.

obama-cries.png

:cuckoo:

That's rich.

obama-cries.png

:cuckoo:
He's trolling again.

He didn't catch anything last time.

That's rich.

obama-cries.png

You need a new act, kid. It's only too obvious you are a pimply, pasty-faced kid in a basement playing a game.

I'm glad that more and more of us Asians have realize how racist westerners are .

That's rich.

obama-cries.png

You need a new act, kid. It's only too obvious you are a pimply, pasty-faced kid in a basement playing a game.

Forum List

Back