Zone1 If we worship One God...

What one God do you think we all worship? Our God has a Son that took away the sins of the world. The Muslims make a point of saying that Allah has no son. In big letters, on the Dome of the Rock. They are not the same God.
Do Muslims believe in the word of God? Who is the Word of God. Muslims, like Jews, do not believe God took on human form, therefore Jesus was human only. Christians study what Jesus said about himself. We also reflect how John the Baptist introduced Jesus: Behold the Lamb of God. When John said this, what image immediately leapt into the minds of those who heard him?

Answer: The Passover Lamb, whose flesh was eaten, whose blood protected them.
As for communion, Jesus didn't mean for us to turn into zombies and go out and get us some flesh and blood. That was symbolic. It was to remember what His body and blood were about to go through for our sake. It tells us to do this often in remembrance. You can do it every morning with a piece of toast and a cup of coffee. It isn't what you put in your mouth, it is simply remembering what He went through to salvage us...
As you know, that first sentence is despicable. The Catholic perspective is that at the first Passover, God's people were to sacrifice a lamb, eat it, and sprinkle its blood on their doorposts for protection. The Israelites were free; they were protected. Jesus is our freedom from sin, his blood is our protection.

Your belief that a piece of toast and a cup of coffee frees people from sin and protects is perplexing, and so is the belief that a memory frees one from sin and protects them.

Catholics believe Jesus is the Lamb of God, whose flesh is the sacrifice that frees us, whose blood protects us. We do as Jesus commands--no making do with a piece of toast and a cup of coffee.

There are many articles that question the Big Bang theory. This disproves that the beginning was nothing and then a spark or particles from nothing.

This is actually saying the exact same thing as I have been saying. It doesn't say what you think it does.

Perhaps. As good an idea as mine is.

how about theirs ...

1702314303703.jpeg

a single galaxy of the millions in the universe, popped into existence as an imperceptible particle ...

:iyfyus.jpg:

of course, being politically correct. is important to some.

This is actually saying the exact same thing as I have been saying. It doesn't say what you think it does.
No it does not! You said there was absolutely nothing and then there was something that popped out of nothing. This and others say there was a lot of energy already in existence. You can’t even read.

Muslims make a point of saying that Allah has no son. In big letters, on the Dome of the Rock. They are not the same God.

all three desert religions include genesis - as their basis for which jesus in no uncertain terms in the 1st century and those events were a repudiation of judaism, moses as the rightful interpretation of the heavens, self determination - those desert religions ignore to this day.

According to our church, we were around at the time. (Mine and Cougarbear)

c-bear implies progressions of new universes ...

- you have simply chosen to ignore the consequences the bb is a cyclical event from matter to energy replication in perpetuity ... as guided by the metaphysical forces of the universe.

"we were around at the time" - so you will perish ... where the heavens offer the everlasting. might stay with that one. however, that truly is a leap from one cycle to the next regardless.

c-bear implies progressions of new universes ...

"we were around at the time" - so you will perish ... where the heavens offer the everlasting. might stay with that one. however, that truly is a leap from one cycle to the next regardless.
Well, at church this topic really is not common. We are taught at Church that GOD created all around the same time frame. And we here on Earth are here by choice.

No it does not! You said there was absolutely nothing and then there was something that popped out of nothing. This and others say there was a lot of energy already in existence. You can’t even read.
You have no idea what you are talking about. Inflation describes a phase of the early universe.

1702323457260.png

Not according to the article and video. It came before. And there’s a new article about 780 million stars older than the universe. The Big Bang is pretty much gone. There was just energy that was organized by Jehovah and Michael.
Are you in the Jehovah Witness group?

Not according to the article and video. It came before. And there’s a new article about 780 million stars older than the universe. The Big Bang is pretty much gone. There was just energy that was organized by Jehovah and Michael.
You are hilarious. You are exactly the kind of person Fort Fun Indiana is looking for. I'll turn you over to him now.

Are you in the Jehovah Witness group?
No. I'm LDS. Jehovah eventually came down as Jesus Christ. Michael eventually came down as Adam. JW's changed the Bible to fit the idea that Michael is Jesus Christ. They, like many, mess up the understanding of the "Ancient of Days."

You can't answer the articles, can you. Yep! Stars out there older than the universe. Science publications stating the Big Bang was a dud.

It would be illogical for me to argue with you about this. So you can believe whatever you want to believe.

Forum List

Back