If Twitter hadnt interfered in 2020 election, there never would have been a issue on Jan 6. The Dems caused Jan 6, they were right in the middle of it

I have been saying the same thing for two years. The 2020 election is as bad as Russian or Venezuela election; given US gov't / DEMS endorsed their coup, it should be fine for the JAN 6.

Yeah, it's over.

We now KNOW, beyond any doubt, that the DemoKKKrat party ordered tech and media companies to censor content that may have damaged Biden's campaign, and those companies complied.
All rational people with the ability to think for themselves know.

Roody SO thought this “October Surprise” would be his 2016 “Comey Moment” redux.

Too bad it was such a clumsy and easily seen through attempt.

Trumpers can’t get past it though.

I have been saying the same thing for two years. The 2020 election is as bad as Russian or Venezuela election; given US gov't / DEMS endorsed their coup, it should be fine for the JAN 6.
And you have no grounds at all for saying it.

Yeah, it's over.

We now KNOW, beyond any doubt, that the DemoKKKrat party ordered tech and media companies to censor content that may have damaged Biden's campaign, and those companies complied.

We KNOW no such thing. Musk is a dishonest weasel who is a treasonous traitor who wants to transform this country into a fascist state. There is no evidence that the Democrats wrote a e-mail and that is all.

Regardless, is it not worrisome to you that apparently Twitter was "doing one team's bidding"? Even worse, the FBI covered it up by purposely mislabeling the Hunter laptop story as Russian disinformation. Certainly seems like the FBI was playing politics.

This just happened to come out a few weeks before the election. What a amazing coincidence. This clearly was Russia's October surprise to save Trump. There is no such thing as a coincidence.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
I thought it was Russian hacking and releasing emails that Trumpybear touted the most. Fakebook just profited from some fake ads.

Wasn't the Post trying to interfere in the 2020 election with an October Surprise?

I think the twits handled it with kid gloves because of the repugnant and perverse stories that were initially pushed by the Rabid right as coming from that laptop.

Yeah, that’s what it was.
What makes you so confident?

I’ve seen Charlie Kirk debate many leftists.
I’ve read the moronic posts of this particular leftist.

Why do you insist on repeating this lie?

I'm simply making the point that obviously there must be coincidences.

With regards to the laptop, it is real, we all know it is real, including the FBI. The Russians didn't sign the drop off for Hunter, they didn't make him take all the pics, they didn't send email on his behalf and they didn't force him to take a job with Burisma nor have "business" relationships that paid him very handsomely from foremen adversaries.

Republican governors shut down their states.

COVID hurt the economy and thus Trump. He was on an EASY path to re-election pre-COVID. On purpose or not, COVID was a God send for the Democrats in terms of getting Biden(or anybody other than Trump) into office.

COVID hurt the economy and thus Trump. He was on an EASY path to re-election pre-COVID. On purpose or not, COVID was a God send for the Democrats in terms of getting Biden(or anybody other than Trump) into office.

Trump would have still won if he hadn't been a dick.

Forum List

Back