If Trump wins......will he let us see his taxes?

Are you a CPA? Or a Crooked Hillary douchebag? :p I am a CMA and could care less about tax returns.

I agree and I'm sure Trump paid more taxes in one year than RW has paid in his entire life.

LOL...Trump himself admits that is not true

Corporate taxes not personal taxes. I'm sure he's personally paid more taxes then you ever will.

Trump corporation is separate from Trumps personal taxes

If he has paid more than I have....lets see him prove it

Warren Buffet offered to show his if Trump would.....what is Trump hiding?

the IRS said the audit does not preclude the release of his tax returns...

so if hell froze over, why would he bother?

he's going to be a sore loser so doubtful we'll ever know.

Are you a CPA? Or a Crooked Hillary douchebag? :p I am a CMA and could care less about tax returns.

I agree and I'm sure Trump paid more taxes in one year than RW has paid in his entire life.

LOL...Trump himself admits that is not true

Corporate taxes not personal taxes. I'm sure he's personally paid more taxes then you ever will.

Trump corporation is separate from Trumps personal taxes

If he has paid more than I have....lets see him prove it

Warren Buffet offered to show his if Trump would.....what is Trump hiding?

Send him an email. I'm sure he'd be more than happy to send you a copy of his taxes.

I mean you are so important and all. He'd be delighted I'm sure.

Forget the taxes first...I want to see his emails...like yesterday. Why is it we've not seen one of his, even while he admits ties to Russia and having not paid federal taxes for years?

Ekveryone is too busy lying about Hillary's emails. And the lies are not going to stop just because she's president. If anything, the right will get even worse, as will the Repub obstruction, vote suppression and theft.

They failed with Obama and they'll fail with Clinton.

How long can an audit last?

win or lose , TRUMP taxes are no ones business but his own RWinger !!

Then why did Trump promise to release them?

Why didn't he just say...none of your business instead of lying about an audit?
---------------------------------------------- he should have , course he can say anything he likes . And today is the day for lefties and pretend Rightwingers to punish Trump and his supporters RWinger .

How long can an audit last?

why would he there is no legal reason to release his taxes

No legal reason for Obama to release his birth certificate or college records....yet Trump demanded it
And Obama didn't release his college records did he?

So you can demand all you want

Obama released ten years of taxes....Trump didn't

Trump demanded a college transcript yet refused to release his own

No legal reason Obama shouldn't release his actual birth certificate.. and college records? Fucking douchebag. :p

Forum List

Back