If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

If Trump is removed from office, it will be justly, not un-justly, so, the point is moot.

On what grounds, traitor?

Besides, all Federal employees, members of the Armed Forces, and law enforcement, are all sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution.

:lmao:

The fantasy of you Communists that the military will back your overthrow of the nation is just TOO FUNNY.

Not the reign of an unhinged Robber Baron.

You mean the President of the United States, duly elected?

The Constitution.

That which you have never read, and wage war on.

We are a nation of laws, not men - and certainly not flim-flam men who hoodwink their enablers and promise much and deliver little.

YOU are fucking traitor. You are attempting to overthrow the government of the United States based on espionage conducted by the Communist party which has already been refuted by the actual facts.

We are a nation of laws.

If so, you will hang.

If the President is removed from office, you will continue to obey the laws of the United States, and you will not reverse that outcome.

In the highly unlikely chance that you Marxist fucks succeed in overthrowing our government, you will face 30 million patriots who will return the nation to the Constitution.

Guaranteed

Absolutely, traitor.

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.

Many options

Since the men and white men in a landslide judges the democrats as guilty of high treason

The highest logic group white men will first bring a boycott of anything not conservative

These are the biggest producers and they will stop producing ....bringing prices too high to live

Then they will stop defending America

Then if that don’t work they will demand logic tests for voting

If that don’t work they will stop the woman’s vote

And they will fight the women to stop the fall of the nation and its children

This is how the dominoes will fall

Still spouting this nonsense???

The impeachment proceeding are completely constitutional. Much of what you claim will happen is not.

The highest law is universal law

Like the law of gravity

Cause and effect patterns comes from universal laws

Men always wins over the women

That law equals the law of gravity that cannot be changed

History proves this pattern
a high crime or misdemeanor is an abuse of power...

Investigating Democratic crimes is not "an abuse of power".
sure it is... Justice is Blind.... a person's party should never even be a part of a reason to investigate, let alone using tax payer's funds to focus on smearing one political party...

and the President should never be the person so selectively singling out individuals... putting his thumb on the scales of justice....it is no longer Justice, when he does.

Majority of men have judged trump doing right and judged the left as doing wrong

That carries the most weight !

The us military has judged trump as right and the left guilty of treason

The majority of men have also made the same judgement

Our democracy has been over since Trump was sworn in...

Your TDS is not grounds for Trump's removal from office. I hope it doesn't take a bunch of dead Democrats for you to figure that out.
Don't sweat the small things!

He likely will not be removed because that would take Republican Senators having some balls and not singing soprano anymore, and having a Profile in Courage moment....

And I can't see that happening....

Why do you believe it to be an impeachable crime to ask Ukraine to look into our former VP's dealings in their nation?
because he allegedly held back allotted by congress, tax payer's money for defense funds for the Ukraine, that was allotted for our own National Security strategic purposes of defending the Ukraine from Russian aggression, while using his position of the greatest power in the world, as leverage to get this Country's President to investigate, his own political opponents, for his own political purposes... that is illegal.... let alone, a National security risk, and breaking the Public's trust in him putting America FIRST and NOT making his decisions based on what is best for him, personally.... regardless of whom or how many, people are killed.

What other countries is he using his position as our president, to wheel and deal for himself?

or to wheel and deal for Putin? The Ukraine President has been negotiating with Putin, to try to bring peace to the region, and without those funds in his hands, it weakened him/the Ukraine greatly, at the bargaining table....putin was smiling....

it breaks his oath of office as well

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.
I'll be moving from a blue to a red state. I will have stopped speaking, and half-way liking, but not respecting the only liberal I currently indulge. We have areas of commonality and can laugh together just as long as we never bring up politics. :blowup:

Your TDS is not grounds for Trump's removal from office. I hope it doesn't take a bunch of dead Democrats for you to figure that out.

He likely will not be removed because that would take Republican Senators having some balls and not singing soprano anymore, and having a Profile in Courage moment....

Why do you believe it to be an impeachable crime to ask Ukraine to look into our former VP's dealings in their nation?
because he allegedly held back allotted by congress, tax payer's money for defense funds for the Ukraine, that was allotted for our own National Security strategic purposes of defending the Ukraine from Russian aggression, while using his position of the greatest power in the world, as leverage to get this Country's President to investigate, his own political opponents, for his own political purposes... that is illegal.... let alone, a National security risk, and breaking the Public's trust in him putting America FIRST and NOT making his decisions based on what is best for him, personally.... regardless of whom or how many, people are killed.

What other countries is he using his position as our president, to wheel and deal for himself?

or to wheel and deal for Putin? The Ukraine President has been negotiating with Putin, to try to bring peace to the region, and without those funds in his hands, it weakened him/the Ukraine greatly, at the bargaining table....putin was smiling....

Yeah nobody is buying your bullshit. Lefties have made it clear for quite some time that they only want to disenfranchise conservative voters, label them as a terrorist threat and have them marginalized to the fringes of society and replace their influence with immigrants. This Trump impeachment thing is just you guys showing your impatience to hurry up and get on with the inevitable.

Many options

Since the men and white men in a landslide judges the democrats as guilty of high treason

The highest logic group white men will first bring a boycott of anything not conservative

These are the biggest producers and they will stop producing ....bringing prices too high to live

The impeachment proceeding are completely constitutional. Much of what you claim will happen is not.

Like the law of gravity

sure it is... Justice is Blind.... a person's party should never even be a part of a reason to investigate, let alone using tax payer's funds to focus on smearing one political party...

and the President should never be the person so selectively singling out individuals... putting his thumb on the scales of justice....it is no longer Justice, when he does.

Majority of men have judged trump doing right and judged the left as doing wrong

They are not men, they are pawns, in Trump's reality TV game of chess.... :rolleyes:

Yeah nobody is buying your bullshit. Lefties have made it clear for quite some time that they only want to disenfranchise conservative voters, label them as a terrorist threat and have them marginalized to the fringes of society and replace their influence with immigrants. This Trump impeachment thing is just you guys showing your impatience to hurry up and get on with the inevitable.
:lol::lol::lol:
stop the bullcrap and LOOK IN THE MIRROR.... it is what YOU Trumpsters have done to us, for the past 3 years, on steroids!!!

stop the bullcrap and LOOK IN THE MIRROR.... it is what YOU Trumpsters have done to us, for the past 3 years, on steroids!!!

What did I do to you other than vote for a guy you don't like?

What did I do to you other than vote for a guy you don't like?
the guy that you voted for and support, trashes this country, trashes the rule of law, trashes our institutions, trashes my party, trashes my family, and uses his position to do it every second of every day, with a gosh darn megaphone...

you... yourself? You are likely a nice guy who wouldn't harm a fly, you just have terrible taste in presidents!!! :p

It’s quite clear that the status quo is not to be messed with. The globalist pigs will not give up their power. They don’t care about democracy and hate our Republic and constitution. Same goes for Europe, just look at how they won’t let Brexit happen. Elections are only valid if bought and paid for these assholes. President Trump is the first true outsider, and he isn’t going along with the plans of the neocon and Marxist globalist pigs.

I WANT to believe this....and I will say Trump appears to be doing things that are good for the country.
But deep down I get this nagging feeling he is not completely the 'Outsider" many think he is.

It could just be his Liberal, NewYork, Democrat background ?

the guy that you voted for and support, trashes this country, trashes the rule of law, trashes our institutions, trashes my party, trashes my family, and uses his position to do it every second of every day, with a gosh darn megaphone...

you... yourself? You are likely a nice guy who wouldn't harm a fly, you just have terrible taste in presidents!!! :p

I'm confused, I thought you were talking about Mr. trump, but what you just said sounds exactly like Mr. Obama to many ???
Was it ok since Obama did all of the above, albeit without a megaphone?

Did you know that JFK and many other Presidents were extreme womanizers who would make Trump look like a Saint in comparison? It's true.

I'm confused, I thought you were talking about Mr. trump, but what you just said sounds exactly like Mr. Obama to many ???
Was it ok since Obama did all of the above, albeit without a megaphone?

Did you know that JFK and many other Presidents were extreme womanizers who would make Trump look like a Saint in comparison? It's true.
No one can make Trump look like a Saint! :rofl::eek:

I did not vote for Obama, either time.... I was pissed at the DNC for a long time, for how they handled the 2008 primary wheeling and dealing behind the curtains.... also dropped my registration with them, and registered independent... I am a liberal and democrat, but do not want them, the DNC to know it, and take me for granted! :D

I have no stake in this comparison, but YES, for me...without the megaphone, IS better.

It’s quite clear that the status quo is not to be messed with. The globalist pigs will not give up their power. They don’t care about democracy and hate our Republic and constitution. Same goes for Europe, just look at how they won’t let Brexit happen. Elections are only valid if bought and paid for these assholes. President Trump is the first true outsider, and he isn’t going along with the plans of the neocon and Marxist globalist pigs.

I WANT to believe this....and I will say Trump appears to be doing things that are good for the country.
But deep down I get this nagging feeling he is not completely the 'Outsider" many think he is.

It could just be his Liberal, NewYork, Democrat background ?

If that is true then he would had folded to the globalists a long time ago. Instead he stands his ground. No new wars, bringing jobs back instead of shipping them to China. The results stand for themselves.

No one can make Trump look like a Saint! :rofl::eek:
I did not vote for Obama, either time.... I was pissed at the DNC for a long time, for how they handled the 2008 primary wheeling and dealing behind the curtains.... also dropped my registration with them, and registered independent... I am a liberal and democrat, but do not want them, the DNC to know it, and take me for granted! :D
I have no stake in this comparison, but YES, for me...without the megaphone, IS better.

See? Those are opinions.
JFK WAS a REAL Pussy Grabber. People knew it. But back then he was almost God like and people revered The President. The nation had just recently seen the end of WWII and was awestruck over going to the Moon. But we were MUCH more together as a people (overall) than today.
The US President is becoming more like the UK and Canadian PM's....just a temporary, disliked by many, political figure.

The truth is, we are sharply divided as a nation....and that's exactly where Globalists want us.

Some want open borders. Others know that a nation with open borders is no longer a nation, but rather an unsustainable failing state.
Some want unrestricted abortions. Others feel it is murder of the unborn.
Some want higher taxes for more social programs and more government control. Others know that taxation is an economic depressant.
Some think Trump is Satan....some think he's a Saint.

You see, we are so divided that the bottom line is that no matter WHO you are or what you believe, the road we are on leads to less for all and a lower standard of living for all (except the Globalist Elite 1%)

Last edited:
If that is true then he would had folded to the globalists a long time ago. Instead he stands his ground. No new wars, bringing jobs back instead of shipping them to China. The results stand for themselves.

Yeah, I agree it appears he is doing some good things. or at least that is what is being reported to us. How does anyone know for certain? Trust the news?

His two SCOTUS appointees have so far consistently voted more along Liberal / Leftist lines than Conservative lines.

We need to really do our own research and due diligence. And never carte blanc say that everything any politician does is "good" (or bad)

If Trump is removed from office, it will be justly, not un-justly, so, the point is moot.

On what grounds, traitor?

Besides, all Federal employees, members of the Armed Forces, and law enforcement, are all sworn to uphold and defend the Constitution.

:lmao:

The fantasy of you Communists that the military will back your overthrow of the nation is just TOO FUNNY.

Not the reign of an unhinged Robber Baron.

You mean the President of the United States, duly elected?

The Constitution.

That which you have never read, and wage war on.

We are a nation of laws, not men - and certainly not flim-flam men who hoodwink their enablers and promise much and deliver little.

YOU are fucking traitor. You are attempting to overthrow the government of the United States based on espionage conducted by the Communist party which has already been refuted by the actual facts.

We are a nation of laws.

If so, you will hang.

If the President is removed from office, you will continue to obey the laws of the United States, and you will not reverse that outcome.

In the highly unlikely chance that you Marxist fucks succeed in overthrowing our government, you will face 30 million patriots who will return the nation to the Constitution.

Guaranteed

Absolutely, traitor.
Mind your manners in the presence of your betters, my little internet Fairy Princess.

Nothing but chump-talk from little boys in adult bodies with big guns and tiny pee-pees.

You will abide by the laws of the United States, regardless of the outcome.

-------------------------

Next batter, please. :21:

Many options

Like the law of gravity

In this country, the high law is the US Constitution. There was a time when the "Might makes right" mentality assured men always win over women. Those days are long gone. The one who is right wins.

The majority of men don't matter. If a 2/3 majority of the senate judges Trump guilty, he will be removed from office.

Many options

Like the law of gravity

In this country, the high law is the US Constitution. There was a time when the "Might makes right" mentality assured men always win over women. Those days are long gone. The one who is right wins.

The majority of men don't matter. If a 2/3 majority of the senate judges Trump guilty, he will be removed from office.

Yes the one that is right wins

Yes indeed

And that folks are the ones with the highest logic ability

The white males has the highest logic ability of any group in history and their wins proves this

The sat math test shows how the men are more logical than the women and much more at the highest level

A high logic test for voting would be nearly all men

Logic invents the best weapons also and wins any contest or wars

This experiment with the woman’s vote is over

They will have to prove it by passing a high logic test for voting

China is probably alresdy doing this and since they know liberalism weakens a nation they weaken America by promoting the women’s vote and buying off democrat traitor congress

The us military has judged trump as right and the left guilty of treason

The majority of men have also made the same judgement

The problem with your idea is that there are actually more women than men in this country. The only way to take the vote away from women is by a constitutional amendment or a revolution that replaces the entire US gov't. Neither of those is going to happen.

Forum List

Back