If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.
Bullshit. Impeachment is out democracy in action. It is the Constitution working as intended. He won't be unjustly removed. If he is removed it will not be unjustly. But more likely, the Republicans will give him a pass and ignore his crimes, and THEN our democracy is over, or at least seriously weakened

We don't have a democracy....how many times....????

How do you envision he could be removed illegally?
He is not going to answer that. He won't even answer his own question from the thread title. He doesn't have the stones.

At it again ?

My bigger concern is the damage he would do before leaving.

I voted for him and will do it again. But I have no illusions that he isn't an egotistical moron.

However, the way things are going, it is the left that is doing the damage. Our republic is going to suffer because of the way Pelosi and Schitt are conducting this thing in the media.

He is not going to answer that. He won't even answer his own question from the thread title. He doesn't have the stones.

At it again ?

I voted for him and will do it again. But I have no illusions that he isn't an egotistical moron.

However, the way things are going, it is the left that is doing the damage. Our republic is going to suffer because of the way Pelosi and Schitt are conducting this thing in the media.

Right......as opposed to how Trump is conducting this in the media.

The impeachment process is Constitutional despite what the Trumpkins believe.
It isn't 'treason' to parody the President or tell a false story(Trump should be relieved about both)

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.

If he gets removed and you feel it was unjust, elect him again in 2020.

At it again ?

Holy shit! You know that he is an egotistical moron but you will vote for him again.???!! Dude, only morons knowingly vote for moron!!

Bullshit. Impeachment is out democracy in action. It is the Constitution working as intended. He won't be unjustly removed. If he is removed it will not be unjustly. But more likely, the Republicans will give him a pass and ignore his crimes, and THEN our democracy is over, or at least seriously weakened

How many times what? I know that it is not a direct democracy. I know that it is a Constitutional Republic. And I know that the Constitution provided for removing from office anyone who endangers the Constitution or the Republic.

This election will determine whether we're a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system, and our system is rigged.

At it again ?

Holy shit! You know that he is an egotistical moron but you will vote for him again.???!! Dude, only morons knowingly vote for moron!!

When you have two morons running...you are going to get a moron in office.

Unless you didn't vote in the last election....you voted for a moron.

This election will determine whether we're a free nation or whether we have only the illusion of democracy but are in fact controlled by a small handful of global special interests rigging the system, and our system is rigged.

This understanding is spreading

American patriots are on Fire and Ready !!

At it again ?

I voted for Gary Johnson. With his track record in business and as Gov, he was the best choice by far.

The fact that the choices we Hillary, Trump, and Gary Johnson and the people chose one of the idiots was disappointing.

At it again ?

I voted for Gary Johnson. With his track record in business and as Gov, he was the best choice by far.

The fact that the choices we Hillary, Trump, and Gary Johnson and the people chose one of the idiots was disappointing.

Only if you voted for trump can you be a legit voter or poster

At it again ?

LMAO!! Too funny.

A troll from outside the US is telling us who gets to vote or post? Too funny!

At it again ?

LMAO!! Too funny.

And another issue you get dead wrong

I’m all American and in America

Your lying your azzz off again

LMAO!! Too funny.

You're not all American. Your post's prove two things:
  1. You hate other Americans you don't know and never will meet.
  2. You're a agent provocateur - a troll and a coward.

LMAO!! Too funny.

Wrong dead wrong

Patriots are the most powerful good guys

And polls show trump has the men and military agreeing with him

LMAO!! Too funny.

Wrong dead wrong

Sadly, I neglected to add #3, you are not willfully ignorant. You're dumb as a box of rocks.

LMAO!! Too funny.

Wrong dead wrong

Sadly, I neglected to add #3, you are not willfully ignorant. You're dumb as a box of rocks.
And probably 13 years old.

At it again ?

Well, I got what I wanted...two SCOTUS picks that are more conservative.

So, call me a moron.....don't really care.

Don't like Trump as a person. Will vote for him over Warren any day of the week.

Forum List

Back