If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

How do you envision he could be removed illegally?
He is not going to answer that. He won't even answer his own question from the thread title. He doesn't have the stones.

At it again ?

My bigger concern is the damage he would do before leaving.

I voted for him and will do it again. But I have no illusions that he isn't an egotistical moron.

However, the way things are going, it is the left that is doing the damage. Our republic is going to suffer because of the way Pelosi and Schitt are conducting this thing in the media.
Holy shit! You know that he is an egotistical moron but you will vote for him again.???!! Dude, only morons knowingly vote for moron!!

Well, I got what I wanted...two SCOTUS picks that are more conservative.

So, call me a moron.....don't really care.

Don't like Trump as a person. Will vote for him over Warren any day of the week.

Only morons vote for morons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He is not going to answer that. He won't even answer his own question from the thread title. He doesn't have the stones.

At it again ?

I voted for him and will do it again. But I have no illusions that he isn't an egotistical moron.

However, the way things are going, it is the left that is doing the damage. Our republic is going to suffer because of the way Pelosi and Schitt are conducting this thing in the media.
Holy shit! You know that he is an egotistical moron but you will vote for him again.???!! Dude, only morons knowingly vote for moron!!

Don't like Trump as a person. Will vote for him over Warren any day of the week.

:206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206::206:

At it again ?

Don't be ridiculous. No one was more conservative than Scalia. You got Gorsuch who is less conservative than Scalia and Kavanaugh, who is more conservative than Kennedy.

At it again ?

Don't be ridiculous. No one was more conservative than Scalia. You got Gorsuch who is less conservative than Scalia and Kavanaugh, who is more conservative than Kennedy.

I did not compare them to previous judges.

I was ambiguous.

What I should have said was that I go two judges that were more conservative than the judges Shillary would have appointed.

How the public will react when Trump is removed from office

transplantedindc_july-4th-fireworks-from-netherlands-carillon_yesmydccool.jpg

At it again ?

I certainly didn't vote for Hillary for that very reason.

At it again ?

More conservative than what I would have gotten had Mrs. Bill Clinton been elected.

At it again ?

Suck on it.

At it again ?

More conservative than what I would have gotten had Mrs. Bill Clinton been elected.
Mrs. Bill Clinton? Seriously? Are you still living in 1950? Try Madam Secretary Hillary Clinton

At it again ?

rs. Bill Clinton? Are you still living in 1950? Try Madam Secretary Hillary Clinton

How about stupid bitch.

Nothing? Revolt? If nothing, why have elections? Just say that we'll be a one-party oligarchy ran by the Democratic Party like the Communist Party has in China. If Trump is unjustly removed and we do nothing, our democracy is over.
An impeachment and trial are political processes, not legal processes. This means congress can do what ever they want as long as their actions are in accordance with the constitution and the impeachment rules each house creates. The House can create a bill impeachment accusing Trump of conduit unbecoming a president and the Senate could convict him and remove him from office. You might consider it wrong but it would be in accordance with the constitution.

There is absolutely nothing you can do but vote.

rs. Bill Clinton? Are you still living in 1950? Try Madam Secretary Hillary Clinton

How about stupid bitch.
She's done, you can get over her now.

How about stupid bitch.
She's done, you can get over her now.

She's the one who needs to hear that she's done.

Of course, I hope she runs again....makes things easier.

If Trump is UNJUSTLY removed from office, what should we do?

Suck it up, buttercup!

Forum List

Back