If Trump is completely innocent and his indictments are just a political witch hunt from the left, why hasn’t DeSantis faced any legal trouble at all?

You’d think there would at least be civil suits that target him directly.

Obviously it’s ridiculous to suggest Trump is innocent of ALL of those charges. I mean my god, are his supporters just going to pretend NONE of them have any validity at all? That’s obviously ridiculous. Trump for some reason is a beacon of integrity to them because of course he is.

More questions:

Why can’t republicans find any link of Biden ordering the DOJ to go after Trump?

Why would the DOJ have a special counsel investigation into Hunter if it was a partisan puppet of Joe?
Well Desantis is being sued by Disney and over his efforts to restrict voting rights if that makes you feel better.

You’d think there would at least be civil suits that target him directly.

Obviously it’s ridiculous to suggest Trump is innocent of ALL of those charges. I mean my god, are his supporters just going to pretend NONE of them have any validity at all? That’s obviously ridiculous. Trump for some reason is a beacon of integrity to them because of course he is.

More questions:

Why can’t republicans find any link of Biden ordering the DOJ to go after Trump?

Why would the DOJ have a special counsel investigation into Hunter if it was a partisan puppet of Joe?
You never heard of TDS?

President Trump did nothing differently than any other politician for the last 50 years. it was business as usual until suddenly what changed?
The only thing president Trump is guilty of was making America better. Exposing deep state corruption, dilthy dirt MSM etc

Forum List

Back