If Trump has his property seized, he will seize the WH in 2024. Over 22,000 New Yorkers will be made unemployed.

Court allows Trump to put up 175 million bond for appeal.
Still far too excessive.

Madoff actually stole BILLIONS from investors and he faced a record $10M bond.

$175M for a crime in name only on the judgement of a couple of people is frightening. Go watch The Trial by Orson Welles starring Anthony Perkins and you may understand this, although this is blatantly political in nature. When someone runs on "getting Trump", this is not America. Let New York separate if they don't want to follow your Constitution or Bill of Rights.

Still far too excessive.

$175M for a crime in name only on the judgement of a couple of people is frightening. Go watch The Trial by Orson Welles starring Anthony Perkins and you may understand this, although this is blatantly political in nature. When someone runs on "getting Trump", this is not America. Let New York separate if they don't want to follow your Constitution or Bill of Rights.
Surely they can wash it out on the court system

Yup. New York will turn red, and along with that, 28 electoral votes in Trump’s favor.

The AG and judge have banded together to destroy Trump, and they are driven by so much irrational hate that they don’t care that they will ruin NY to do it.
More fantasies.

Most of the tenant in Trump Tower will still have jobs, they'll just be paying their office rent to someone else while a new owner is determined.

They won't turn Trump Tower into a Spirit Halloween.

Still far too excessive.

Remember for Madoff that was just a criminal appearance bond, the one against Trump is a "judgement" bond.

AOC didnt have anything to do with it, other than opposing government handouts being given to an enormously profitable private corporation.
Lack of community support, that was part of the reason. Who do you think war leading that charge?

Why? Their is no victim.

How do you know?

My spouse, a Democrat, speeds all the time and never gets a ticket.

Do you think it would help me in court to run for office? I think that makes me above the law.
Your analogy would apply if everybody took a short cut through a path on the far edge of somebody’s large acreage, and for years. The owner was aware of it, but never objected, because it actually helped clear the brush, and he wanted it. Thus, nobody was ever cited for trespassing.

Now consider you are the Democrats’’ #1 opponent for president, and the odds are good you could win. The Democrat AG as part of her election campaign that she will “get Catsmeter” - although she doesn’t know how at the time because there’s nothing she’s aware of.

So she assigns cops in unmarked cars to follow you around, and eventually she finds that you - like many others - take the short-cut The property owner wants. Ahah! The AG cites you for trespassing, even though there’s no victim. To the contrary, the owner LIKED it happening and testifies on your behalf.

The AG and crooked judge, also a Democrat, fines you $500,000. You don’t have it, and they say they will seize your house if you don’t pay up.

This is what Dems are doing to Trump. You should be ASHAMED of supporting this tactic.

Your analogy would apply if everybody took a short cut through a path on the far edge of somebody’s large acreage, and for years. The owner was aware of it, but never objected, because it actually helped clear the brush, and he wanted it. Thus, nobody was ever cited for trespassing.

Now consider you are the Democrats’’ #1 opponent for president, and the odds are good you could win. The Democrat AG as part of her election campaign that she will “get Catsmeter” - although she doesn’t know how at the time because there’s nothing she’s aware of.

So she assigns cops in unmarked cars to follow you around, and eventually she finds that you - like many others - spots you taking the short-cut. Ahah! The AG cites you for trespassing, even though there’s no victim. To the contrary, the owner LIKED it happening and testifies on your behalf.

The AG and crooked judge, also a Democrat, fines you $500,000. You don’t have it, and they say they will seize your house if you don’t pay up.

This is what Dems are doing to Trump. You should be ASHAMED of supporting this tactic.
The case was based on testimony from Cohen; not unmarked police cars.

Trump should not have committed fraud.

The case was based on testimony from Cohen; not unmarked police cars.

Trump should not have committed fraud.
OMG, You didn’t even read my analogy. What difference would it have made if a disgruntled former employee tattled on Trump trespassing? It still was something that other people have done for years, and something the owner of the property wanted because it was to his benefit.

Shame on you.

So she assigns cops in unmarked cars to follow you around, and eventually she finds that you - like many others - take the short-cut The property owner wants. Ahah! The AG cites you for trespassing, even though there’s no victim. To the contrary, the owner LIKED it happening and testifies on your behalf.

If this were Hump's first offense, you might have a point. But he has a long history of fraud, and frankly, those sanctions didn't get the point across.

Imagine the ads Trump can run, "I lost my property to stand up for you. While those who haven't created a job in their lives looked to destroy me for political gain".

Over 22000 people employed and will be newly unemployed so that a radical New York "Attorney General" can apply some Stalinist tactics in a state that will be quickly losing their billionaires.

Regardless of the Marxists on this and other sites for whom history is a subject they avoided in school, this is about as UnAmerican as it gets.

View attachment 922105

Are you drunk?

OMG, You didn’t even read my analogy.

Yes I did.

What difference would it have made if a disgruntled former employee tattled on Trump trespassing?

None. It's someone else's land. If they want to let Trump walk on it, good for them.

It still was something that other people have done for years, and something the owner of the property wanted because it was to his benefit.

Shame on you.
Yes and many people have been convicted of the crime.

Shame on me? I didn't commit fraud.

Yes I did.

None. It's someone else's land. If they want to let Trump walk on it, good for them.
And the bank wanted to lend Trump the money at the interest rate offered because they knew they could win the client and make $100 million.
Yes and many people have been convicted of the crime.

When there’s a victim.
Shame on me? I didn't commit fraud.
Shame on you for supporting North Korea tactics.

And the bank wanted to lend Trump the money at the interest rate offered because they knew they could win the client and make $100 million.

No, because Trump lied to them.

When there’s a victim.

A victim is not required.

Shame on you for supporting North Korea tactics.
If North Korea prosecuted people for committing fraud, then yes.

Trump isn't new at this. This will be his 3 fraud case determined by the courts. You would think he would learn.

No, because Trump lied to them.

A victim is not required.

If North Korea prosecuted people for committing fraud, then yes.

Trump isn't new at this. This will be his 3 fraud case determined by the courts. You would think he would learn.
Forget it. You’re too brainwashed to see that this is selective prosecution, election interference, and a violation of Trump’s constitutional rights.

Forum List

Back