If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.

The Nobel Peace prize winning community organizer will now be getting his instruction fulfilled.
9 billion with a B rounds were purchased in America just last year.
Bought some NATO 7.62 X 51 at the Orlando Gun Show, even though i lost most of my weapons in a boating accident in international waters where a rogue wave capsized my dingy. I figure i can use a slingshot as that ammo is quite large and heavy...

Of course, if all of those arrested after the 1/6 terrorist debacle get convicted of a felony, they lose the right to own firearms.

Wouldn't that be a shame.

The Nobel Peace prize winning community organizer will now be getting his instruction fulfilled.

But that's totally Different when Dems do it. Dems encouraged insurrection, occupation of government buildings, riots, looting, burning and vandalism of pubic buildings, for the whole damn summer in multiple major cities. I'm sorry but their faux rage over this pro Trump protest is laughable.

Bought some NATO 7.62 X 51 at the Orlando Gun Show, even though i lost most of my weapons in a boating accident in international waters where a rogue wave capsized my dingy. I figure i can use a slingshot as that ammo is quite large and heavy...

Yes indeed, those items make excellent chess pieces.

The Nobel Peace prize winning community organizer will now be getting his instruction fulfilled. 9 billion with a B rounds were purchased in America just last year.
But that's totally Different when Dems do it. Dems encouraged insurrection, occupation of government buildings, riots, looting, burning and vandalism of pubic buildings, for the whole damn summer in multiple major cities. I'm sorry but their faux rage over this pro Trump protest is laughable.
FAKE NEWS! See how that works? You don't control the narrative anymore.

Forum List

Back